ERWrestler is offline New Member

New to this, need advice

Hi, Im 18 years old, 5' 10" and about 140 pounds so obviously Im a pretty small guy. Iv done some research and right now am looking at Sustanon 250 injectable. So far taking 250 mg a week for an 8 week cycle sounds best, but Im not sure. Is there another, better injectable steroid ? I honestly have no idea what to get, but pretty much all I want to do take the 8 week cycle, gain mass, then be off of it. Any suggestions?

Also, I read somewhere to use a 21 gauge 1-1/2" needle and jab it in the corner of my ass. Is that the best place?

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    DON'T USE AAS YOUR TO YOUNG!...u dont know how to train, or eat so ur gains will suck and ull have wasted alot money!...train naturally 1st then come back to us in 6 years and then ask about the sustanon !...u r only going to get rejected on this website!...AAS are not magic beans, u dont take them and grow instantly, its takes extremely hard work, its a 24/7 job not a hobby!

englandnwest is offline Junior Member
    have a look at the diet and trainin sections on this site first, train naturally for a few years, u have plenty of time to grow, i made the mistake of takin them at a younger age than u and live to regret it, u need to be patient
    STEROIDS ARE THE ICING ON THE CAKE, U NEED TO MAKE UR CAKE FIRST!! LOL

Well damned quick response. Thanks for the advice, I guess if all its gonna do is waste money then Ill back off a few years. Thanks again.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

englandnwest is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ERWrestler View Post
    Well damned quick response. Thanks for the advice, I guess if all its gonna do is waste money then Ill back off a few years. Thanks again.
    u will see good gains at the age of 18 without anabolics just get that diet sorted and train hard bruv. but when ever u do want to start them make sure u do ur research on here dont just listen to people in ur gym as most people will tell u lies lol

GotHoes69 is offline Banned
    My first cycle was 17y/o @ 145lbs with 6%BF and i did a cycle of Test E @ 500mg EW and gained about 20lbs BF Went up about 4% no really bad sides and i injected in my Leg it was easyest for me, and i dont think Sust is really that good stick with Test E or Test C, get a good PCT going as well then you will be set. Stick with a killer diet and a really good cycle. just to let you no been there done that, but its up to you

Well the incredibly inviting "YOUR DIET SUCKS!!!" made me get a little giddy inside with all the love. Ha, either way I guess Im gonna eat more.

Yay embarrassment.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Hi, Im 18 years old, 5' 10" and about 140 pounds so obviously Im a pretty small guy. Iv done some research and right now am looking at Sustanon 250 injectable. So far taking 250 mg a week for an 8 week cycle sounds best, but Im not sure. Is there another, better injectable steroid ? I honestly have no idea what to get, but pretty much all I want to do take the 8 week cycle, gain mass, then be off of it. Any suggestions?

Also, I read somewhere to use a 21 gauge 1-1/2" needle and jab it in the corner of my ass. Is that the best place?
    Hey bro, you're kinda too young for this stuff. Do a little work on your diet and training and see how that goes. NObody here is gonna REJECT you, on the contrary, we'll give you honest info and input for you to do with as you please. Stick around and learn a bit and keep training while you're at it, so when the time comes, if it comes, you'll be well informed about steroids , the good along with the bad. Good luck.................Inky

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    stay here and take in all the knowledge you can while you eat sleep and train naturally. at your age u can put on a lot of muscle by doubling your calories and working hard in the gym. gear doesnt make your workouts easier it forces you to work harder than everyone in the gym. there is no shortcut for hard work!

GotHoes69 is offline Banned
    Whats the PCT of urs look like?

Yeah Inky thanks for the acceptance haha Im just tired of working so much and not gaining. So Im gonna work on my diet and just keep going for a few years. You guys saved me from prolly screwin myself. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GotHoes69 View Post
    My first cycle was 17y/o @ 145lbs with 6%BF and i did a cycle of Test E @ 500mg EW and gained about 20lbs BF Went up about 4% no really bad sides and i injected in my Leg it was easyest for me, and i dont think Sust is really that good stick with Test E or Test C, get a good PCT going as well then you will be set. Stick with a killer diet and a really good cycle. just to let you no been there done that, but its up to you
    imagine how you would have looked if u trained naturally for 3 or 4 yrs then put on an extra 20lbs after you reached your genetic potential.

Yeah Inky thanks for the acceptance haha Im just tired of working so much and not gaining. So Im gonna work on my diet and just keep going for a few years. You guys saved me from prolly screwin myself. Thanks
    great attitude! at your age you will see substantial gains just by changing your diet! just remember to be patient.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Good move my man! Remember..Rome wasn't built in one day, but it sure did burn down in one! Look, I went from 330 lbs to a low of 187lbs. It didn't happen overnight, took a ton of hard work, and yes I have used gear, but I'm 44yrs old and didn't start till I was in my 40's, my case is extreme but I hope you understand what I'm getting at.

Ballr 24 is offline Banned
    If you do you better no what the f*ck you are doing

Thread Information