Maverick_J8 is offline Member

Experiences with Test and Dianabol (kickstart)

Question that I'm curious about is - Did you lose the strength gains gained from the dianabol once stopped mid-cycle, or did the test offset that?

Ballr 24 is offline Banned
    Just do a front load with test and you wont need d-bol

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post
    Question that I'm curious about is - Did you lose the strength gains gained from the dianabol once stopped mid-cycle, or did the test offset that?

the dbol always kicks my strength forward a little be during a cycle, but i would never loose that step after discontinuing it mid cycle.... its a great thing that dbol... i think its gonna catch on...

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballr 24 View Post
    Nice responce... Thats

bmg
    bmg is offline Member

dbol is not just for kickstarts!!! ... and a frontload is no substitute for dbol.... dbol is an outstanding mass/ strength builder that is great to run as far through the cycle as your kidneys will tolerate it.

hey im trying to save the guys liver here

well my friend went on liver support and i never got orals cuz of that

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    well my friend went on liver support and i never got orals cuz of that

best regards to your friend, but please dont insinuate that six weeks of dbol will put this kid on liver support. we can leave it to the media to tell the horror stories in hopes of getting a knee jerk reaction from the public.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    best regards to your friend, but please dont insinuate that six weeks of dbol will put this kid on liver support. we can leave it to the media to tell the horror stories in hopes of getting a knee jerk reaction from the public.
    Agreeded...^^^
    Ballr24: Im not the biggest book of knowledge on this site of course but when someone is genuwinely asking for help.... An EDUCATED answer is what is needed. If you state something like "just frontload and you wont need dbol "... you need to albe able to support what you have said. People CAN GET HURT if you or anyone give out bad advice on the board and a rookie doesn't know the diff between sarcasim and truth! Just my 2 1/2 cents.

idk man just that i was gonna do a test e with d-bol but i frontloaded and worked for me

Is there any need for the debate. We're going completely off topic.

6 weeks of Dianabol won't put anyone on "Liver support". Dianabol max duration is just that, 6 weeks. In theory. Any more than 6 weeks and maybe, just maybe, there may be some slight problems. But unlikely, imo. Somebody going out drinking and snorting every weekend has more chance of ending up ****ed than any of us.

Thank you for the answers thus far guys.

the dbol always kicks my strength forward a little be during a cycle, but i would never loose that step after discontinuing it mid cycle.... its a great thing that dbol... i think its gonna catch on...
    Cheers

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    idk man just that i was gonna do a test e with d-bol but i frontloaded and worked for me
    i noticed on your other thread that you just finished your first cycle of test only. congrats on the achievement, as im sure it was well earned, but stay within your realm, and speak only to what you know. for example you probably should have at least tried dbol before you tell someone else what the added benefit of adding dbol to a stack may be.... ya dig?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike315 View Post
    Agreeded...^^^
    Ballr24: Im not the biggest book of knowledge on this site of course but when someone is genuwinely asking for help.... An EDUCATED answer is what is needed. If you state something like "just frontload and you wont need dbol"... you need to albe able to support what you have said. People CAN GET HURT if you or anyone give out bad advice on the board and a rookie doesn't know the diff between sarcasim and truth! Just my 2 1/2 cents.
    I think you guys are being way to harsh on him. His advice was not bad at all. Frontloading does work and when done properly with proper nutrition in place, strength and gains come quicker. True dbol is its own substance and does not replace test but you are ultimately aiming for the same thing when kickstarting a cycle. I would say go ahead with the dbol as you should try it to see how your body reacts to it. With me, dbol and I have this love/hate relationship going which sucks! I love the strength and weight gain (yes i know most of it is water) but HATE the heartburn and extreme suppression of appetite.

And liver degredation while using orals is very over rated.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Cheers

what does are you considering?

what does are you considering?
    40mg/day

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    one of the things i can say about my personal experience is that dbol never did much for me at low and moderate doses. i used 50 most commonly, but jumped up to 75 on occasion. i also would stack it the same way you would anything else and carry on the usage for 8 weeks. i luv it

Thanks bro, but what ever you wanna do

one of the things i can say about my personal experience is that dbol never did much for me at low and moderate doses. i used 50 most commonly, but jumped up to 75 on occasion. i also would stack it the same way you would anything else and carry on the usage for 8 weeks. i luv it
    That's unnecessary imo. Simply asking for sides on a plate.

75mg/day ??? 8 weeks???

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    That's unnecessary imo. Simply asking for sides on a plate.

75mg/day ??? 8 weeks???
    i would only bump up to 75 for short periods of time, but yes 8 weeks. does something seem wrong to you about that?

i would only bump up to 75 for short periods of time, but yes 8 weeks. does something seem wrong to you about that?
    Do you notice a big difference from the time you bump from 50mg to 75?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    just in case there is some misunderstanding... please do remember that i started lifting when you were 5 years old and i started experimenting with AS over ten years ago. also, one thing to consider is that i train to be a competitive bb'er. my specific goal and my history are main factors in my level of usage. i probably dont have any business telling such younger people what i do, because it can so easily be taken out of context... probably just makes it more difficult for the staff to keep a handle on you yahoos.

that being said... im sure youll be fine with the 40mgs, but dont be so afraid to carry the usage out through week 8.... its really not that harsh.
    Last edited by bmg; 06-16-2008 at 01:21 PM.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Do you notice a big difference from the time you bump from 50mg to 75?
    yeah... for sure. ive gone up to 100gms at the most, but i wasnt able to tell a dif from 75- 100.

i should say though... this is of course my own specific chemistry... but i noticed the positives and the negatives increase when i jumped to 75g. the most obvious thing i could notice was the "sense of wellbeing" and it seems like i was never off my game and i was always ready to go heavy- i constantly felt strong. i also started to get lower back pain.
    Last edited by bmg; 06-16-2008 at 01:22 PM.

just in case there is no misunderstand... please do remember that i started lifting when you were 5 years old and i started experimenting with AS over ten years ago. also, i thing to consider is that i train to be a competitive bb'er. my specific goal and my history are main factors in my level of usage. i probably dont have any business telling such younger people what i do, because it can so easily be taken out of context... probably just makes it more difficult for the staff to keep a handle on you yahoos.

that being said... im sure youll be fine with the 40mgs, but dont be so afraid of carry the usage out through week 8.... its really not that harsh.
    Fair point. I wouldn't be ready to go up to 75 anyhow. 40 will probably be as effective.

yeah... for sure. ive gonna up to 100gms at the most, but i wasnt able to tell a dif from 75- 100.

i should say though... it this is of course my own specific chemistry... but i noticed the positives and the negatives increase when i jumped to 75g. the most obvious thing i could notice was the "sense of wellbeing" and it seems like i was never off my game and i was always ready to go heavy- i constantly felt strong. i also started to get lower back pain.
    Easily maintainable gains post cycle? I know test gains are easily keepable with diet and proper PCT, but dianabol obviously holds a lot more water. More water = more strength. Less water = Less strength?

Good info.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    im gunna do 50 mg for 6 weeks next cycle . IMO your liver will be fine if u dont drink and take LIV 52 and milk thisle

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Fair point. I wouldn't be ready to go up to 75 anyhow. 40 will probably be as effective.

Easily maintainable gains post cycle? I know test gains are easily keepable with diet and proper PCT, but dianabol obviously holds a lot more water. More water = more strength. Less water = Less strength?

Good info.

you can definitely keep the gains... as long as gain=muscle... if the water goes the water goes... you dont want anyways, right?

ive always found that the real key to pct isnt the clomid, dex or whatever, but keeping the diet and training going. so many people people strictly rely on the drugs and ditch out on the diet cuz they think its only necessary during the cycle.... the diet becomes even more important after cycle. ... what im saying is.... i really never loose much more than water weight after a cycle as long as everything else stays on point.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    just in case there is some misunderstanding... please do remember that i started lifting when you were 5 years old and i started experimenting with AS over ten years ago. also, one thing to consider is that i train to be a competitive bb'er. my specific goal and my history are main factors in my level of usage. i probably dont have any business telling such younger people what i do, because it can so easily be taken out of context... probably just makes it more difficult for the staff to keep a handle on you yahoos.

that being said... im sure youll be fine with the 40mgs, but dont be so afraid to carry the usage out through week 8.... its really not that harsh.
    Thank you for posting this.

There are many different levels of the game which people will be in regards to AAS. As for you, you have been using for the past 10 years, training to become a competative BB'er. Your level is different then the level of a novice or someone just using to look better, etc...

Im glad you pointed this out because yes, the younger peeps or novice guys will take this out of context. Everyone remember (i know you already kjnow this) everyone is different when it comes to AAS so what works for one may not work for another. That is why we have your basic bread and butter cycles which have been tried and proven and are great for begginers. They are also safe and mild on sides which is great for people who have never experienced with them before.

BMG knows what works but remember he is a pro compared to you novice's

Thread Information