SilverTest is offline Senior Member

varicoceles and testosterone

Hey bros :

I have been working out since 2 years now with almost nothing to show for , i eat right and train right and everything , i am 21 years old , the thing is , i think i got a lower test level than a 21 year old should have . i am not very strong , i can barely bench 240 , i am not very muscular to a person working out from 2 years consistently , i think my problem lies in that friggin varicocele that i have , i have bilateral varicocele , 3rd grade left , 2nd grade right , my nuts are soft . I dont feel that i have very low test , its just lower than it should be , i think maybe i have the test of a 40 or 50 year old instead of a 21. I dont have any sexual problems at all , good erections in the morning and everything . BUT i think i must be better than this.

My question is , anyone of you knows how much varicocele can decrease test ??

anyone has experiences regarding this thing ?
    Anyone had surgery for it and experienced a great improvement in test levels ( i.e did your muscle mass and strength increase etc...)?

what do you think guys . I am having the surgery after about 3 or 4 weeks.

thanks.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Without bloodwork you can only speculate what's going on in your body.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    ok i understand that otto , but i want to know if anybody have experience with varicoceles regarding test levels

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    I've wondered the same thing, but I don't have an answer for you.... Yet. I am getting my test levels checked next week. I'm not sure how long it takes to get the results. i'll keep you posted.

Thread Information