Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My DNP Log

cope is offline Junior Member

My DNP Log

Other peoples posts helped me, so I figured I'll share my info and potentially help others out...

I plan on running it 10-11 days. I would like to do more, but am going to be drinking/partying etc visiting my friends in Miami from July 2nd-July 8th
    That would give me 5-6 days to get the DNP out of my system, lose my water weight etc..

5'8, 190lbs, 14% [approx] BF

Supplements:

1030am: multi-vit, glutamine w/ protein shake

1130am: 500 magnesium, 200 selenium, 1000 pyruvate, 550 potassium

100pm: zinc, iron, glucosamine, 1000 vit c, 1000 vit e

300pm: 1000 pyruvate, 3 tblespoons glycerol

600pm: 1000 vit c, 500 magnesium, r-ala, anabolic life support

---------------

6/16/08:

10am: 200mg DNP
    Notes: I guess I feel a little different, and am a little hotter than normal. Sweat seemed to smell worse earlier.

Thats all for now..
    Last edited by cope; 06-16-2008 at 09:46 PM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    cool keep us updated.

6/16/08:

The guy I bought the DNP from stated it may be a little 'old' and lost some potency and that I should take more... this is hard to gauge because the DNP takes up to 5 days to really be at full effect anyway. Im kind of confused if I should up my dosage or not :\

no stick with the dosage that you have. work your way up slowly. better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    no stick with the dosage that you have. work your way up slowly. better safe than sorry.
    word. i guess if at day 4 or 5 im still not heated up or sweating my ass off, then i'll up the dosage

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Wait til day 3 you'll be melting

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Wait til day 3 you'll be melting
    You mentioned even on day 1 you were heated up and felt the effects though?

not really until the next day. I took doses of 250mgs every 12hrs. And DO NOT up the dose yet. It hasn't even fully kicked in yet. you'll definately feel it on day 3. DNP builds up in your body. Its not something you wanna mess with wait for 3 days, if you still want more then increase. 600mgs ed is a probuilder's dose you probably shouldn't go that high. There was someone on here last week that took 1000mgs, thats just plain suicide.

not really until the next day. I took doses of 250mgs every 12hrs. And DO NOT up the dose yet. It hasn't even fully kicked in yet. you'll definately feel it on day 3. DNP builds up in your body. Its not something you wanna mess with wait for 3 days, if you still want more then increase. 600mgs ed is a probuilder's dose you probably shouldn't go that high. There was someone on here last week that took 1000mgs, thats just plain suicide.
    saw the thread with dude who took 1000mg a day. ****in crazy haha

Thanks for your comments. I'll wait until the end of day 3 to decide if i want to up dosage for day 4

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member

im running 750, i could go up to 1k but i sweat enough on 750. im getting more to replace mine since i think its underdosed. so ill see what the new batch is like.

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member
    Do u happen to be talking abt me?? Hahahah OK everything semms ok. My cum is white again finally so i would assume that the DNP is clearing water seems to be going away. Will keep u guys updated.

Ya i would say it is Gym Rat. Ya i think your stuff might be underdosed Natural. If it wasn't summertime i would consider 600mgs but no higher than that. If you get too high you put your health at serious danger, but extending the cycle always seems to work.
    Last edited by jc95605; 06-16-2008 at 07:54 PM.

Ya i would say it is Gym Rat. Ya i think your stuff might be underdosed Natural. If it wasn't summertime i would consider 600mgs but no higher than that. If you get too high you put your health at serious danger, but extending the cycle always seems to work.
    PLEASE DON'T LIST SOURCES, YOU HAVE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT.

Maybe your taking too much? Just a thought.

Maybe your taking too much? Just a thought.
    Yup i would think so too. But i just felt guilty as the amount of carbs that i consume while on DNP was INSANE!!!!! therefore, i had to make myself feel better by upping the dose of the DNP hoping that it will burn off thoses extra carbs hahha. But anyway i will be stoppin for 2 weeks and then later on i will be doing a 600mg/day run for another 2 weeks and see how it goes. This time i am going to take EC together to try curb the insane hunger.,

Quote Originally Posted by gym_rat_jason View Post
    The shortness of breath even driving at night with the aircon turned on full blast feels like i am running a marathon without breakfast in kenya with lions chasing after my arse.
    that was the funniest shit ive read in a while

6/16/08: 730PM

Just thought id give an update. I feel pretty normal.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Keep us posted

Thanks cope. Your going to take EC? What you mean by EC? I took a ephedra/caffine/hoodia pill to help me out and i was still tired. Then I added clen to the mix, thats seemed to do it. Good ol' clen to the rescue again. Couldn't do ANY cardio of ANY kind tho.

My family dosnt have the best track record for the heart, so im not gonna add any ephedra/caffeine or clen to the mix.

probably a good move on your part. Better safe than sorry. I hear ya.

By the way-

I plan on running it 10-11 days. I would like to do more, but am going to be drinking/partying etc visiting my friends in Miami from July 2nd-July 8th
    That would give me 5-6 days to get the DNP out of my system, lose my water weight etc..

Added it to the main post as well..

For some reason, I always drop the water weight in 3days. Next time i wanna try a lil adex to see if i can get rid of it faster. Just curious to see if it works or not.

For some reason, I always drop the water weight in 3days. Next time i wanna try a lil adex to see if i can get rid of it faster. Just curious to see if it works or not.
    Did you get face bloat from it?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    use adex? i'm not that versed in DNP but how would adex work? does DNP cause water retention due to estrogen aromatization?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_rat_jason View Post
    EDITED
    thats who mine came from.

bloat

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    use adex? i'm not that versed in DNP but how would adex work? does DNP cause water retention due to estrogen aromatization?
    No i didn't bloat in the face cope. Phate "keeper of the links" (i like your title) I don't believe DNP aromatizes into estrogen thats why i'm not sure it would work. I'm just curious to take it as an experiment. I gotta read on DNP more to be sure but right now i'm leaning towards no.

6/17/08: 930AM

Still not heated up/sweating or uncomfortable.
    Definitely effected my sleep though. Woke up a lot during sleep.
    Woke up to piss about 5 times last night [I never wake up during sleep to piss]
    [this is probably due to the amount of water I was drinking yesterday.. a lot more than normal]
    Last edited by cope; 06-17-2008 at 10:39 AM.

6/17/08: 1130AM

Still nothing much.. feel pretty normal :\

hit chest today in gym. maybe sweating a little more than normal...
    im really tempted to up the dose to 400mg tomorrow. .

Quote Originally Posted by cope View Post
    hit chest today in gym. maybe sweating a little more than normal...
    im really tempted to up the dose to 400mg tomorrow. .
    good luck... keep us informed.

Hold it for a couple more days. Sounds like its building up. How long are you wanting to run this cycle for again?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've always frontloaded DNP to feel its effects the same day. Like 1,000mg first day then resume 200mg a day. It works.

Hold it for a couple more days. Sounds like its building up. How long are you wanting to run this cycle for again?
    10-11 days. I have to get off because i'm going to miami on july 2nd-8th to meet up with some old friends.. and to put it bluntly, there will be excessive partying goin on.. dont want to have ANY of that shit in my system when im drinkin nonstop

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cope View Post
    10-11 days. I have to get off because i'm going to miami on july 2nd-8th to meet up with some old friends.. and to put it bluntly, there will be excessive partying goin on.. dont want to have ANY of that shit in my system when im drinkin nonstop
    So you want to lose a bunch of fat and then gain it back by excessively drinking and partying?

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    So you want to lose a bunch of fat and then gain it back by excessively drinking and partying?

i know. this is life

Ok sounds like your pressed for time, i normally wouldn't do this but go ahead and bump it up. I would try dece's method here that way you can get the results your going for b4 your partying. Although when your done and get back and having to do it again i don't think it'll be necessary. But try it for now.

Thanks.

Im going to start at 200mg tomorrow morning, and if im not feeling heated up or sweating by 1pm, im going to take another 200mg

Sound like a plan? ?

i would try it every 8 hrs. Try that. if you feel its too much skip a dose to bring it back down. Good luck and keep us posted. I strongly suggest you be taking vitamin E with it.

i would try it every 8 hrs. Try that. if you feel its too much skip a dose to bring it back down. Good luck and keep us posted. I strongly suggest you be taking vitamin E with it.
    Taking Vit E

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information