FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned

Clen giving me chest aches..

So i did a 3 week run with clen , I got up to 120mcg and was feeling ok till the 3rd week i would feel a pain near my heart and got a lil freaked out and leaned off of it. So now i took another shot at it but even at 40mcg's im getting these weird aches like randomly. I have no idea why it keeps happening and its freaking me out. Im prolly going to stop it because i don't like the feeling it gives me near my heart. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this also? there chinese ones if that helps 40mcg's each

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes clen just isn't for ppl. Sounds like your one of those lucky ones. Sounds like you made the right move in stopping it. Chest pains near your heart sounds like a pre-cursor to a heart attack, it happens. When exactly are you taking it? Right b4 cardio?

well in the morning and throughout the day i will feel it like all of a sudden it feels just weird i can't even really explain it. At frist i was afraid of my bp since of the tren and prop and i stopped the clen and boom there it is. So i know its that i aint messing with it but i geuss im the lucky winner. Really scared me and i don't scared very easily considering my backround with other shit lol

Well from what i hear tren shoots your bp thru the roof and Clen raises your bp too. So high bp + high bp=too high bp/heart attack. I think you should wait til your off cycle and try the clen again. I would even wait til after your pct since tren stays in your system for awhile.

g0dsend is offline Member
    dam dude, if I were you I would go see a doctor just to make sure that your heart is fine. You only got one and you gota take care of it.

nah im straight i aint stressing it. It wasn't like a SHARP pain it like a mild feeling i really can't even explain it. It just be my head and me being paranoid but i doubt that. I don't liuke shit that does that to your heart. Like something that can really make it jump and become in to a mermor or something. Just freaks me out i don't know even anyone else agreee's. thanks for looking out though about seeing the doc. Also i know its prolly my BP. I watch it to and make sure i stay low but sometimes shit happens

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    If it bothered you enough to make a thread about it you should go see a doctor

Since you say you check it, has it been high lately or normal?

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like a anxiety attacks. Checking with the doctor is the safest way but as soon as you say what you are taking and they will look at you strange like you did something really bad. I am still searching for a good doctor that knows more about gear than those that have no clue and are still called a doctors from the people. Be really careful with choosing a doc, they can mess you up big time if are not the right ones. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Since you say you check it, has it been high lately or normal?
    'was' good but the clen made it sky rocket

Thread Information