Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: source checks

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Question source checks

i know the rules and you cant give or ask for sources but can someone at least tell me a mod who will help me ive pm messaged like 5 and have gotten nowhere, i know why some dont do them and all that junk but is there someone on here who will help me? thanks

g0dsend is offline Member
    100 Posts or 45 Days, you got a little while to go. And its going to be rare to find someone to give you a source check.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Could be that you don't yet meet the board requirement's for a source check, 45 days membership and 100 quality post....

yeah i know but i pm and dont even get a response, i figured people who have the means to do it would so more people on here dont get scammed since scammers are making a mint on here

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

you are basicaly going to have to take your chances untill you find a legit source.....it is a process of elimination....good luck and start out small!

yeah i figured a small order but from what i here this guy is giving alot of members this source and noone know if hes legit

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Could be that you don't yet meet the board requirement's for a source check, 45 days membership and 100 quality post....
    really? or is that sarcasm? if it is for real i wouldn't tell people that...

yeah im just trying to get some help to be sure hes real and not another scammer ripping everyone on here off

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    yeah man start with a really small order and work from there...i got scammed when i was a new member on here so be extremely careful!...finding someone local to you or at the gym you go to is always the best :-)

thats what sucks i workout at home my closest gym is over an hour away in live on the backroads on a mountain ive always done it at home and dont know anyone around here that cycles

?

Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    really? or is that sarcasm? if it is for real i wouldn't tell people that...
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???WHAT?

g0dsend is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    thats what sucks i workout at home my closest gym is over an hour away in live on the backroads on a mountain ive always done it at home and dont know anyone around here that cycles
    dam dude that sucks, start up and gym in your area and youll be making muns.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???WHAT?
    what do you mean what? the main reason for not given source checks is to make sure stupid people dont **** up the source for others... by telling them that every tom dick and harry now knows to stick around for that time or that many posts... you might as well just give it to them right away... if they know thats the requirement they are sticking around just for that and not really earning it... if they didn't know that 95% would be gone in a day or two and never heard from again... if thats the only reason they stick around why would we want them here?

holy shit you sound like rocky balboa lol!...yeah you really do live in the middle of nowhere eh? just keep searching and like another person said on here...its a process of elimination...

oh and by the way be prepared for a million messages in your inbox soon all saying there are a legit source, if so im telling you choose really carefully cause thats how i got nailed for 300 bucks a long ass time ago..

thats what im saying, noone will help until 100 posts so people are just blotting out a bunch of dumb and unsafe stuff just to get the source check, i just dont understand i guess, i live far from a gym in the middle of no where but have a nice home gym system and have done just fine with that but i just want someone to help so noone gets scammed or hurt because there is alot of new people that just order because they dont want to wait for 100 posts or give a bunch of bad info to get them, maybee im just not getting it but i dont understand

yeah ive had a bunch of scam messeges but im not source fishing ive foiund a source but just need help finding out if hes legit thats all

well 20 more posts then and i guess youll get an answer, i dont really know what else to say...

yeah i guess ill lay low since i have another month of cutting any way maybee some mod will help me out by then, even pm a admin and got nothing oh well , thanks guys

MR_T is offline Member
    don't buy anything online bro learned a $200 lesson not too long ago, join a gym and you will meet mr right if you work out frequently

yeah i guess ill have to hang around here and see whats up

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I get dozens of pm's asking for source checks, when I have somewhere around 11,000 posts all stating at the bottom how I feel about that. People need to realize that after O.R.D. many labs were either compromised or turned scammer. How could we possibly vouch for someone who was once good, when in all actuality they may not be good at all now. As far as I'm concerned if someone is here just for a source or a source check, they can move along, nothing to see here. Add to that the fact that we have no idea who is on the other end of the check. Because someone sticks around for 45 days and 100 posts that means they aren't L.E.? We should just hand over a source to everyone who meets that criteria? Not me.

yeah yeah i got it i just wanted to know if anyone would still do them but as said before ill just place a small order and post it on here to see if the stuffs legit

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I get dozens of pm's asking for source checks, when I have somewhere around 11,000 posts all stating at the bottom how I feel about that. People need to realize that after O.R.D. many labs were either compromised or turned scammer. How could we possibly vouch for someone who was once good, when in all actuality they may not be good at all now. As far as I'm concerned if someone is here just for a source or a source check, they can move along, nothing to see here. Add to that the fact that we have no idea who is on the other end of the check. Because someone sticks around for 45 days and 100 posts that means they aren't L.E.? We should just hand over a source to everyone who meets that criteria? Not me.
    my thoughts exactly.... but i think you explained it better...

i mean

Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    what do you mean what? the main reason for not given source checks is to make sure stupid people dont **** up the source for others... by telling them that every tom dick and harry now knows to stick around for that time or that many posts... you might as well just give it to them right away... if they know thats the requirement they are sticking around just for that and not really earning it... if they didn't know that 95% would be gone in a day or two and never heard from again... if thats the only reason they stick around why would we want them here?
    I just did not understand thanks for elaborating!

pictures

yeah yeah i got it i just wanted to know if anyone would still do them but as said before ill just place a small order and post it on here to see if the stuffs legit
    make sure you look at the rules before you post pictures so you don't waste your time

antscott is offline New Member
    yeh its the same for me, i live in the country side and it takes me a half hour to get to my gym but theres always at least one person in the gym with everything you need!

antscott is offline New Member
    and i no i havent got many posts but iv just been researching through this site everyday since i was a member just to get my knowlege up a bit more, and its helped a hell ov a lot!Lol

green22 is offline Senior Member
    bodybuilder1107, you sound way to desperate. you only been here a month chill out, people arent going to help till you got some quality post. relax.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro look how long ive been here. i was gone for a yr and had legit sources but i have no way checking them a yr later.

i been here a short time, but like to think i have contributed quality posts so far, but even i dont think i have the right to ask for source help..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there are new sources popping up everyday and old ones turning scammer just as fast. there are a few sources that have been around for more then 5 years because most either get busted or turn scammer and stert over with a new name. nobody wants to vouch for a source they have used and have someone all pissed off because that source turned bad and took your money after someone vouched for him. as for the few good ones still out there, not a chance in he11 of me or anyone else risking there freedom just to help someone we dont even know

yeah i know and im not desperate read the first post i have a source just checking if legit i got some pics though and put them in the picture section if anyone wants to check them out and let me know that way, thanks again

technically, until you know they are legit 100%, then you dont have a source yet...

well obviously , i didnt order but got all the info and posted them up to be sure they are real before i dropped the money, check out the pic forum

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the downfall with with that is that alot of these online sources that alot of you people use post pics of legit gear on there site then send you fake gear that looks almost identical

well he sent me a pic with a post it in front of it with my name and date to prove it was a real pic but i cropped that out so i know its a real picture

well he sent me a pic with a post it in front of it with my name and date to prove it was a real pic but i cropped that out so i know its a real picture
    so he shows you real gear,... doesnt mean thats what he'll send you if anything at all..

your only option is to try... but dont expect much, and you will be happy if it works out...

yeah im gonna give it a shot the pics have good feedback so far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information