WalkingDead is offline New Member

Sharp Stomach Pains..

I have been on my cycle for about 9 weeks now. i am using Test Prop, Tren , Winny, and Clen . The last few days I have been getting real sharp and hurting pains in my upper stomach. usually lasting a few hours and going away, then coming back the next day. anyone throw me some information on what this might be? Thanks

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    If you're getting these symptoms 9 weeks in, it could be non-steroid related... you could be having food poisoning, indigestion, stomach virus, whatever...

if it HAD to be a compound u are taking, my bet would be on the clen . Clen, if taken without taurine, adequate water or benadryll/keto (for prolonged usage) can wreck all sorts of havoc on your body.

Also, if you're feeling a sharp pain in your upper stomach, it could be related to the diaphragm, it could possibly be herniated especially if dont breath properly during your heavy reps... if the pain persists for another 2-3 days, I would go to the doc, they'll diagnose u better than any of us could
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 06-17-2008 at 11:09 AM.

WalkingDead is offline New Member
    Hey man appreciated the help.. i went to the ER room 2 days ago.. had a shit load of tests done.. come to find out my intestines and over inflated caused my colon to block off.. I did not tell the doc i was on anything or shit like that. but after 4 bottles of phoso soda and 2 enimas they were able to unclog the blockage.. they are still not sure why this happened. and so am i.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey man appreciated the help.. i went to the ER room 2 days ago.. had a shit load of tests done.. come to find out my intestines and over inflated caused my colon to block off.. I did not tell the doc i was on anything or shit like that. but after 4 bottles of phoso soda and 2 enimas they were able to unclog the blockage.. they are still not sure why this happened. and so am i.
    Good you got it figured out but still sounds brutal let us know if you determine the cause.

Thread Information