sean332 is offline New Member

NANDROLONE DECANOATE vs. TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE

hey guys just wondering what the difference between NANDROLONE DECANOATE and TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE are, if there is even one. I see that nandrolone decanoate lasts in your system for up to 18 months and I was wondering is the testosterone decanoate did also although, I am thinking about taking sustanon which has testosterone decanoate in it and the detection time is 3 months. Just alittle confused between the two and doing some research before i get involved in anything to serious i dont want to. If you could help me that would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

widescreen is offline Junior Member
    Not to flame, but seriously dude.....? seriously....?

Decanoate is the ester; it simply controls the release of the chemical it's tied to. It's pretty heavy, and thus allows for a slower release than say propinate or enanthate . In this case, we have Nandrolone , and Testosterone ; two very diffrent steroids . Go check out the profiles for explinations on what each drug does.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    By no means stop your research. If you can't tell the difference between deca and test, you've got a long way to go before playing with gear.

Read up and we're here to help fill in eny knowledge gaps u might have, although I must warn you 99.99% of the answer is already somewhere on this board, you just gotta be search savvy ...

cheers

sean332 is offline New Member
    thanks guy for the help so far...just tried looking some more stuff up on the website like you said but having a tough time actually figuring out the difference. Obviously I don't no as much as you guys so if you guys could just tell me whethere the testosterone decnoate will stay in my system as long as the nandrolone decanoate that would be great. From reserach I dont think it will but do you guys know?

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Nandrolone Decanoate: Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

Test-Decanoate is detectable for 3 months...So no, it won't be detectable for as long as Nandrolone.

-CNS

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by sean332 View Post
    thanks guy for the help so far...just tried looking some more stuff up on the website like you said but having a tough time actually figuring out the difference. Obviously I don't no as much as you guys so if you guys could just tell me whethere the testosterone decnoate will stay in my system as long as the nandrolone decanoate that would be great. From reserach I dont think it will but do you guys know?
    Nandrolone is a homrone.

Testosterone is a hormone.

2 very different hormones that act differently in your body. What is hard to choose from? You need to run nandrolone with a testosterone base to avoid all negative sides associated with nandrolone (commonly reffered to as Deca )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Nandrolone Decanoate: Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

Test-Decanoate is detectable for 3 months...So no, it won't be detectable for as long as Nandrolone.

-CNS

An FYI... The steroid profile forum: http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

-CNS

White Ghost is offline Junior Member
    so are you saying; test decanoate is a testosterone with a nandrolone binder “hope i’m saying this correctly”?? and if so, what is the test, Cyp, Enth, Prop…. sorry not a chemist, just trying to get educated!

thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by White Ghost View Post
    so are you saying; test decanoate is a testosterone with a nandrolone binder “hope i’m saying this correctly”?? and if so, what is the test, Cyp, Enth, Prop…. sorry not a chemist, just trying to get educated!

thanks

Read the steroid profiles forum.

In addition... read this:

Esters explained: Esters Explained

-CNS

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post

-CNS
    Thanks. Very informative!

Blog Entries
    ^^np.

-CNS

Thread Information