shread is offline Junior Member

trouble with tren e

hey im having some troubles finding out about tren e,
    i keep finding stuff about tren a but not tren e. in all the threads ive read and info on the web people always say how to take tren a but not tren e hopefully someone can help me.
    im 21, 160lbs, lowbf trained for 4 years.
    5ft10
    i think the dosage is around 400mgs per wk but not sure,
    how many injections is this per week, im guessing once due to long ester.
    how long after the first shot will the tren be in your system? and if you only supposed to take tren e for around 8 wks on cutting cycle should you time the test right to start working at the same time as the tren e??
    thanx for any advice

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the enthatate ester is the same as in other roids and thats where shot frequency, and pct among other things will be determined. as far as dosages im not sure cause i always use tren a.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    For starters, the dosage amount per week would be the same whether it was tren a or tren e. The injection frequency for tren e would be twice a week for the most stable levels.
    That being said, at 21, 5'10'' and 160lbs, it's safe to say you should not be cycling at all, and certainly not with tren. What are your goals, what is your diet in detail, what is the entire cycle you are considering, and what is your cycle history and pct knowledge?

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member

Listen to Big

Big is absolutely right on the money. Not to sound condecending but at your height and weight (and your age) you need to pack some more mass on. Particularly if you are bodybuilding. If your a hard-gainer like my brother is I recommend you eat, eat, eat. Not crap but good clean food, rich in protein.

I have a very small bone structure and tiny joints. Before bodybuilding my natural weight was around 155. I am barely 5'8 and I now weigh 197 pounds and rock hard. People always guess me to be over 200 pounds but its the way I'm built. Because of my small bone structure my muscles look huge on me, so it can have advantages. I'm saying this because if you are naturally smaller framed you need to work extra hard to put muscle on, but its worth all the pain and agony.

Here's what I recommend:

train heavey but also work in excercises you can do with stricter form for better pumps.

This has been the hardest challenge for me because my joints have difficulty keeping up with my muscles - you may find that too.

Secondly eat atleast 180 to 200 grams of protein a day. (That is harder than it sounds - and expensive if you rely on powders as I often do for some of my meals.)

Thirdly forget Tren for now, maybe later. If you're really confindent your training and diet are solid but you just can't add any meat on ya - you need Test and Dbol , or even anadrol (the latter is great for strength and mass but alot will be water, and since this is the summer time you probably want to wait for winter to incorporate A-Bombs. )

At the very minimum you should use Test and ofcourse Nolvadex to limit water retention and other unwanted sides. You're young. When I was 21 I didn't need anything I just lifted weights and ate good food. In my opinion you should too - unless you have certain goals that require the additional help, waiting is not a bad idea. I didn't start my first cycle until I was 27.

Good luck,

PB78

thanx big and pitbull good advice but i have done cycles before and i made a mistake on my weight im from australia we use kilos not lbs i just doubled it but its 2.2 times. im actually 176lbs if that makes much difference sorry for the mistake.

ive used test c for my first cycle i can remember the dosage.. i think it was 100mgs eod,
    then my second cycle was test c and winny i found that quite good. i always wanna be lean but this time i have decided to get bigger then get really lean then try stay there. im currently runnig deca 200mgs per wk and sustanon250 500mgs per wk shot three times per week, i followed one of big's posts on another thread, im going to follow what big said for the pct aswell only i dont have clomid but i have nolvadex arimidex and hcg .
    i have only added one new steroid each time ive cycled
    i no im young for it but i have researched and taken them as safely as i can.
    i no about which diets are used for what at the moment im doing bulking so im having around 250g of protien and anything i can see to eat. im not botheredd about gaining any fat causeill lose it quickly after.
    i have done a competition diet before for 12 weeks got down to 7mm pinch on my abs next to my belly button.
    but this time i wanna be heavier and get down to like 5mm,

is it possible to get a doctor to prescribe clomid?? its really hard to get pct stuff in aus

oh the entire cycle im considering is:

Wks 1 sust250 3/5cc eod
    Wks 2-3 sust250 3/5c eod
    Wks 2-3 tren trying to find out dosage
    Wks 3-8 winny 50mg daily
    Wks 3-8 sust250 3/5cc eod
    Wks 3-8 tren trying to find out dosage
    Wks 8-10 50mg daily
    Wks 8-10 sust250 3/5cc eod
    Clen 15 day intervals

hcg is needed??

the deca im running for 12 wks and sust running for 14 wks

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shread View Post
    oh the entire cycle im considering is:

Wks 1 sust250 3/5cc eod
    Wks 2-3 sust250 3/5c eod
    Wks 2-3 tren trying to find out dosage
    Wks 3-8 winny 50mg daily
    Wks 3-8 sust250 3/5cc eod
    Wks 3-8 tren trying to find out dosage
    Wks 8-10 50mg daily
    Wks 8-10 sust250 3/5cc eod
    Clen 15 day intervals

hcg is needed??
    Dear sir, i think you made that look a lot more complicated than it is.
    1-10 sust ~475mg/wk
    2-8 tren ? ? ? ?
    2-8 winstrol 50mg/day
    and mystery drug 50mg/day week 8-10....

I would say its ok for a first draft. you should probably get on figuring out what kind of tren you are going to use and what the empty one is for 50mg 8-`0, which i suspect is winny for the 3rd time...

yeah it is winny i forgot to write it haha. and its tren e i must have forgot that aswell, thanx

Eshays is offline Banned
    tren e is going around in AUS alot atm. is yours global anabolic ?

are you in aus?? i get mine from a mate, can you order it if so ide prefer tren a

Thread Information