Clincher is offline Junior Member

Need some support guys...

Hey guys and gals,
    I am looking for a little support here. I am considering doing my first cycle to further my strength and cut off a little fat. My diet is good and I have been working out a lot over the last 2 years. My problem is I'm not really the type that can give myself injections and my wife is totaly against doing it for me. I want to do a cycle of Winstrol due to the feedback I have been seeing about how effect it is. Is there a pill form that is worth trying and isn't going to screw me up to much or does anyone have any other suggestions for me?

Stats: 28 years old...6'4" 275lbs. Looking to cut a few pounds and gain overall cut and mass. Any suggestion?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Winstrol isn't a fat cutter.

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    winni will not help u, if ur not ready to shoot then ur not ready to use AAS! plain and simple!

So nothing in pill form is worth taking then? If winni isn't a god option what would you guys suggest?

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    1st off ur goals are unrealistic, u cant gain mass and lose weight at the same time buddy u gotta choose! i wood suggest more research for u, perfecting ur diet, and losing weight naturally before starting a cycle! Winni can fucck u hardcore if u abuse it and using it without test!... has alot of nasty sides! so u cood do a cycle of winni and be the same way u r now with lil more muscle!

I plan on stepping up my cardio and workout while on the cycle I end up doing. What would you guys suggest I do to support my strength gains and put on some lean mass?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    if you cant give yourself injections then you have no business thinking about doing a cycle. so focus more on your diet and training. im sure you will see great results if you get them dialed in.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    test. maybe throw some d-bol in there. thats all you will need for first cycle. but do more research. there is alot to it.

I honestly have never thought about Test E. I will look into it and do some reading. Thanks for the heads up man.

Thread Information