cg1583 is offline New Member

Unhappy Testicular shrinkage! Please help!

My husband has been taking anabolic steroids for about a year now with no problems or side effects. But after this recent cycle his testicles have not dropped down to where they normally are. He was on a 3month cylcle then off for two months and on again for another 3months, he has only taken clomed and novadex, but it has been three weeks since his last shot and his testicles still have not dropped. Should he take HCG now to get them to drop? Or is it too late for anything? I'm terribly worried please help!

*(Side note: His off time between cycles this time was shorter than he usually does.)*
    Last edited by cg1583; 06-17-2008 at 08:29 AM.

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    time on plus pct = time off ... ya hcg is to bring back the balls, don't think it's too late. Better to use it than nothing imo. I guess he took a risk when he didn't take enough time off.

How much time off are you suppose to take?

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    time on plus pct = time off ... if he did 3 month cycle plus 1 month pct then he should be taking 4 months off then cycling again, not 2 months.

Plus did do a pct after first cycle or just after 2nd cycle

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^ agreed...

as for the HCG , u can take 500 IU for 20 days... that should help get the boys back...

(its sold in quantities of 5000iu)

he did pct for the 1st cycle as well..and the hcg will order won't be here for 2 weeks. How how much should he buy and how often does he use the hcg in the 20days? every day, every other day? And how much each day?

Blog Entries
    500iu ED for 20 days, so order 2x5000iu and come bacteriostatic water

BTW you guys have been a huge help!!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    500iu ED for 20 days, so order 2x5000iu and come bacteriostatic water
    I have never heard of bateriostatic water...does he use that with the HCG ? How do you use it and what does it do?

Blog Entries
    yeah the HCG will come in a dose of 5000 iu, and u need to add water to it to dilute it... go to the red banner to get it... or just google it....

okay, so just do the math for how much to dilute for each dose. and do it each time...

burnin69 is offline Member
    it should come with 1 ml of water so you 'll have 5000IU/ml add 1 ml of bacteriostatic water and you have 2500IU/ml, you want the ratio to be about 500IU/ml. Shoot with an insulin pin.

do it all at once, you should get some sterile vials and inject the product into the vial. stays good in the fridge for about 30days

so for 10000iu/ml of hcg you would need 20ml of bw to get it to 500iu/ml. Shoot 500iu per day for the 20 days.
    He will be able to start all this in about two weeks after his shipments gets in, by that tiime he should be completely out of novadex and clomed for his 30day pct....is that going to be a problem? The regular 1.5X5ml sir. he was using for test would not work for the hcg? If not where what kind should he use? He can still shoot into the butt muscle just like the test too right? I just want to make sure I get all the basis down for him, so he knows exactly what he needs to do.
    Last edited by cg1583; 06-17-2008 at 10:24 AM.

yea DONT take HCG without a serm ( clomid, nolvadex ). And you also dont want to take clomid for to long a period of time either so I would prob just stick with the nolva. How long had he been taking clomid?

n/m i see the 30 days!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You need a 29g x 1/2" in either 1ml or 1/2 ml syringe. I shoot it into my belly. Its easy and painless.

subq in the stomach i think alows for a more slow release than IM. I prefer the subq

Okay, I'll probably continue on this subject later tonight. Thanks for everybody's help!!
    Last edited by cg1583; 06-17-2008 at 01:26 PM.

ok last thing, what is subq? his leg? or if in the stomach...does it go staight in or do you pinch the skin and just put it in the skin? one more thing, how many mg a day of nolv and does he stop the nolv the same day as the last shot? and btw thanks again everyone, you are greatly appriciated.
    Last edited by cg1583; 06-17-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    sub q is in belly fat...

Blog Entries
    nolva for pct is
    40/20/20/20 mg ED for 4 weeks

posted Q 2 quick ...found answer already thx
    Last edited by cg1583; 06-25-2008 at 03:34 PM.

ok guys, i finally recieved everything ...cuple Q's real quick...i got the mixing bottle off of the banner on this site and it came without any type of seal...is it sterile? if not should i just shake it in some alchohal?? next the hcg is in glass vials...i assume i just break the top off? and do i shake the mix each time i use it and store it in the fridge?

thanks again in advance!!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Suprised everyone failed to notice the "its been three weeks since his last shot." That may not even be enough time for the AAS to clear his system. What was he using first of all.

As far as your HCG question Im no expert on the stuff so wait for others to chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Suprised everyone failed to notice the "its been three weeks since his last shot." That may not even be enough time for the AAS to clear his system. What was he using first of all.

As far as your HCG question Im no expert on the stuff so wait for others to chime in.
    as of today this is the 30th day of my clomid pct..(1 month since last shot)
    10 days 150mg
    10 days 100mg
    10 days 50mg

my 1st cycle was sust300 500mg/Wk one shot for 10wks then 30 day pct same as above

second cycle was andropen 500mg/wk, and for the first 3 weeks, i took 20mg/day of dbol . cycle totalled 12 weeks but took 20mg nolva during dbol weeks.. then pct as said above

i know i didnt take enuf time off between cycles now...so that was my mistake from lack of education on what i was doing
    Last edited by cg1583; 09-02-2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: forgot to add info

but just to make sure my question doesnt get overlooked, my Q's are...i got the mixing bottle off of the banner on this site and it came without any type of seal...is it sterile? if not should i just shake it in some alchohal?? next the hcg is in glass vials...i assume i just break the top off? and do i shake the mix each time i use it and store it in the fridge?

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cg1583;405***4
    as of today this is the 30th day of my clomid pct..(1 month since last shot)
    10 days 150mg
    10 days 100mg
    10 days 50mg

my 1st cycle was sust300 500mg/Wk one shot for 10wks then 30 day pct same as above

second cycle was andropen 500mg/wk, and for the first 5 weeks, i took 20mg/day of dbol . cycle totalled 12 weeks but took 20mg nolva during dbol weeks.. then pct as said above

i know i didnt take enuf time off between cycles now...so that was my mistake from lack of education on what i was doing

How long did you really take off. 2 Months and your nuts are gone from two cycles? Let me ask you this, did you have big juicey balls to begin with? Test in a mans system is not a product of nut size. how do you feel? Are you worn out? Did you lose your gains? do you have an appetite?

If you feel great and you look great but have little nuts, whats the loss? Does your wife have a ball fetish or somthin like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin View Post
    How long did you really take off. 2 Months and your nuts are gone from two cycles? Let me ask you this, did you have big juicey balls to begin with? Test in a mans system is not a product of nut size. how do you feel? Are you worn out? Did you lose your gains? do you have an appetite?

If you feel great and you look great but have little nuts, whats the loss? Does your wife have a ball fetish or somthin like that?

first of all dude ..watch what u say about my wife...have sum respect, thats pretty immature ...and second of all, yes i did have big balls...they are startin to drop a bit now but the reason they shrunk is cuz i cycled a total of 30 weeks and only had 8weeks off in between. and they shrunk right b4 pct of second cycle.

and to correct you...test in a mans system/using anabolics = testicular atrophy at times.

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cg1583 View Post
    first of all dude ..watch what u say about my wife...have sum respect, thats pretty immature ...and second of all, yes i did have big balls...they are startin to drop a bit now but the reason they shrunk is cuz i cycled a total of 30 weeks and only had 8weeks off in between. and they shrunk right b4 pct of second cycle.

and to correct you...test in a mans system/using anabolics = testicular atrophy at times.
    You miss the point.......

How do you feel?

No disrespect the the Mrs. I am sure she is a lovely lady.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    yeah the HCG will come in a dose of 5000 iu, and u need to add water to it to dilute it... go to the red banner to get it... or just google it....
    Shoot! The red banner has HCG ?

How about them gains. How did that cycle workout for you dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin View Post
    You miss the point.......

How do you feel?

No disrespect the the Mrs. I am sure she is a lovely lady.
    well i lost some gains but not a whole lot about 10 lbs total but the inches are pretty close still there on measurments, and diet for pct was not as good as it should be.high protien in the beginning then a bit of depressed feeling about the loss of strenth etc... which led to improper dieting in my case...

p.s. i figured you were just joking but you can never really tell in text..

Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    How about them gains. How did that cycle workout for you dude?
    well the cycles worked great... for example my bi's were about 15 3/4" before i ever started and now after both cycles they are dry at 17 1/8"....definatly happy

but again just to make sure my question doesnt get overlooked, my Q's are...i got the mixing bottle off of the banner on this site and it came without any type of seal...is it sterile? if not should i just shake it in some alchohal?? next the hcg is in glass vials...i assume i just break the top off.. and do i shake the mix each time i use it and store it in the fridge?

Blog Entries
    Shoot! The red banner has HCG?
    no they dont have the HCG but they have the bacteriostatic water....

but again just to make sure my question doesnt get overlooked, my Q's are...i got the mixing bottle off of the banner on this site and it came without any type of seal...is it sterile? if not should i just shake it in some alchohal?? next the hcg is in glass vials...i assume i just break the top off.. and do i shake the mix each time i use it and store it in the fridge?

The HCG I got comes in a powder and a sterile liquid. You mix the whole thing according to the strength you want it and do not shake it. Roll it around in the bottle. Then keep it in the fridge, the whole mixture.

As far as the bottle from the banner, just use an alochol rub and clean the top of the vial.

no they dont have the HCG but they have the bacteriostatic water....
    OH....OK!

The HCG I got comes in a powder and a sterile liquid. You mix the whole thing according to the strength you want it and do not shake it. Roll it around in the bottle. Then keep it in the fridge, the whole mixture.

As far as the bottle from the banner, just use an alochol rub and clean the top of the vial.

i mixed it b4 you replied and i shook it ...oops! I would think its ok now tho, but Thx bro , i appriciate the help.

i mixed it b4 you replied and i shook it ...oops! I would think its ok now tho, but Thx bro , i appriciate the help.
    No problem. Yeah you should be ok. I've just heard that some of the crystals or powder might stick to the top or the sides of the bottle if you shake it. It mixes pretty easily almost as soon as you add the water.

Sorry, I didn't answer quicker. Good luck dude!

Thread Information