freebrd111 is offline New Member

Cool anavar side affects

im taking 40 mgs of anavar and always makes me feel full and bloated is this typical and do i have to worry about any heart enlargement and blood pressure problems with this dose thanks

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    weight
    BF%
    cycle history

40 5'11 260 13% guessing no cycles since i was 20 was on lexapro (antidepressant) gained 40lbs been off for 4months and cant lose the weight with diet

The var would better you if your bf% was lower. What are you doing for cardio? Also, you need to post your diet so it could be critiqued?

riding bike 3 to 4 miles a day diet isnt great due to job avoiding fried foods eating chicken and mostly salads not into body building just trying to get this excess weight off for health reasons ive always weighed 215 and the antidepressant put the 40 lbs on was hoping it would come off when i got off the meds but so far no luck i have lost 10lbs since on the anavar though thanks for any tips

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Hmm haven't heard that from Lexapro....I even lost a little weight....as far Var sides try taking it twice daily with food.....40 is very low dose(unless you've got real pharama) I doubt you'll have any BP issues

i lost 15 lbs when i first started the lexapro then the weight gain started i checked and the average weight gain is 20 to 40 lbs what would u recommend on dosage 80 maybe dont want to go much higher

I am a not into bb either(check screen name). You need to up the cardio or change your routine. I understand the health reasons, and pat you on the back for looking out for yourself. How many days do you lift? Do you drink plenty of water and avoid sodium?

No need to get dosage up that high. Maybe 60mg and split it up twice a day.

Since this is your first cycle I would recomend reading up as much as you can on Var....and other compunds... get a proper PCT protocol.....remember everyone is different...I quit smoking.....started Lexapro and lost weight and kept it off....DIET is key....carido is a must....again it depends on how good your Var is...but as stated above I don't see a need to go up to 80 mg.

Also READ the newbie sticky;s

Madeira Jon is offline New Member
    I;ve been running my first cycle using Anavar . Im on day 13 now and so far I've put on 8 pounds in weight! No sides and no increase in strenght but I've been told that it will click in after 3 weeks or so.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Suppose you have a nearly pure anavar powder, what would dosage ranges be for that?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are you working out or just biking. Steriods dont burn fat

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i was wondering about that myself cause the var profile says it reduced fat all around on people/patients that didnt even work out...

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    http://www.steroid.com/Anavar.php

quote in their says 80-100mg a day.

"IŽd use 100mgs/day if I were ever going to try this stuff"

Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    i was wondering about that myself cause the var profile says it reduced fat all around on people/patients that didnt even work out...
    Keep in mind that was pure Pharama grade Var....also for BB the fat loss won't be that great.... Nothing beats Diet + Cardio

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    Keep in mind that was pure Pharama grade Var....also for BB the fat loss won't be that great.... Nothing beats Diet + Cardio
    gotcha... thanks...

anavar side effects

thanks for all the info the reason i chose var was like the profile said it would get rid of belly and trunk fat even if u didnt exercise which i do i guess i need to just up the cardio and watch the diet even more closely again thanks for all the replies i just never gained this kind of weight until i got on the lexapro now that im off hopefully i can get back to a healthy weight

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    How long are you runing your cycle for? what is your PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post

That's for you youngins. Us old folk look for all the crutches we can find. p.s. I have pharm grade powder.

Quote Originally Posted by freebrd111 View Post
    thanks for all the info the reason i chose var was like the profile said it would get rid of belly and trunk fat even if u didnt exercise which i do i guess i need to just up the cardio and watch the diet even more closely again thanks for all the replies i just never gained this kind of weight until i got on the lexapro now that im off hopefully i can get back to a healthy weight

Check out a keto diet. Several years ago I dropped almost 80lbs with minimal exercise and had like a 4% bf. This year I dropped 30lbs in 3 months, zero exercise.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I have a feeling that if you just gained 40lbs from anti-depressants and you are 5'11 260 you just might be over 13% bodyfat. This would put your lean at 228 lbs meaning you were at 0.1% bodyfat prior to gaining the 40lbs of fat. I bring this up because if you are closer to 20% bodyfat which may be the case, this could be part of the reason you are feeling bloated all the time.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    God bro, this is not good. So I guess to start what are you doing for training? Do you wanna BodyBuild or just shred the belly? Gixer is right man, Steroids do not burn fat like you think. You lose fat through diet and training. I think you really jumped into this way to fast. What are you planning for a PCT. You run a cycle with no PCT and when you come off you gonna get fat again...sorry, but its a fact. And I know that some of our jobs make it a little difficult to eat properly but thats why they invented tupper wear. Prepare you meals the night before and bring them with you to work. Whether it be bodybuilding or just getting in shape it takes dedication brother. Throw up some more information and will go from their.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freebrd111 View Post
    i lost 15 lbs when i first started the lexapro then the weight gain started i checked and the average weight gain is 20 to 40 lbs what would u recommend on dosage 80 maybe dont want to go much higher
    There are two areas I have of expertise, one steroids , the other is psychiatric meds. Escitalopram does not cause the kind of weight gain you are talking about. Theres a handful of anti-depressants that do, escitalopram/lexapro is not one of them. Maybe you are thinking of remeron/mirtazapine?

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    why would you need PCT for Var?

" So why else may you keep such a high proportion of what you gained on ‘var? Well, I think it may be due to it’s relatively light impact on the HPTA, which brings me to my final point; Anavar will not totally shut down your HPTA, especially at lower doses (unlike testosterone , which will eventually do this even at a 100mg dose, or deca which will do it with a single 100mg dose). This could be due, at least partly, to the fact that Anavar doesn’t aromatize (convert to estrogen).
    Serum testosterone, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and LH (Leutinizing Hormone( will be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar, but less than with other compounds. FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor 1) and GH (Growth Hormone ) will not be suppressed with a low dose of Anavar, but will actually be raised significantly (12)(13)(14) as you may have guessed, and LH will even experience a “rebound” effect when you stop using anavar (3) If your endocrine system and HPTA are funtioning normally, you should be able to use anavar with minimal insult to it, and can even keep most of your values within the normal range (5). "
    Last edited by scrappydoo; 06-17-2008 at 01:11 AM.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I disagree. Steriods do burn fat in a indirect way. More lean mass = more calories burned also while on steriods your body processes food so much better that most of what you eat is utilized into building lean body mass. I have struggled with BF my whole life. I could be on point with everything-training-diet-cardio and still not lose some stubborn fat on my belly and chest. Im living proof, I ran my same routine and diet but just added test and 40mg of var and the stubborn fat melted off.
    I do agree however, if your overweight and dont train or diet, steriods will just probably make you fatter. However when combined with good diet and excersice they can accelerate and promote much faster BF loss the without.

White Ghost is offline Junior Member
    seen super gains with 40mgs a day for eight weeks at the end of a cycle, with test C 400mg and sus 250 500mg a week for 16 weeks….. no problem!

Thread Information