White Ghost is offline Junior Member

Smile 2 have or not 2 have....

ok, i have a question? What is the maximum amount of estrogen you would want/need to promote/accomplish optimal growth??
    Now, from what i understand or hear people talk about on this site you want/need a certain amount of estrogen to help promote growth, but obviously don’t want the sides….. so, i guess my question is; is there this magic number or just don’t get gyno!

just asking.....

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    there's no magic number; some guys tolerate estrogen better than others; it all has to do with the endocrinological makeup of your body. If you have a high concentration of estrogen receptors and aromatase enzymes, then even a slight increase in estrogen from aromatizable gear can cross the threshold from a helpful amount to a harmful one. IMO, this is a trial and error thing - as you gain cycling experience and study the way your body behaves, you will start to understand how much to control your estrogen with AI/SERMs for optimal anabolism. for example, some people grow nice and big from d-bol with some water gains but little fat gain but with me, I just get REALLY fat and soft.

White Ghost is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the response, its good to see someone reply without the criticism... knock on wood; I’m lucky enough that I lean-out. I was just curious about the hole want/don’t want thing. thanks again

Thread Information