Testi20 is offline New Member

Terrible headache, steriod related ?

I always get terrible headache when i push my self to the limit, i have a hard time working out because of it .. It is not like a normal headache more like a sharp pain in back of my head.
    I have had this problem for about 2 weeks and it also bothers me when i have sex with my girlfriend but during the day i feel nothing. Have someone had similar experience? Blood pressure is fine and i'm only running test e so i find it very unlikely to be steriod related.

Your help will be appreciated

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    Not sure really, maybe it's your diet. I never had headaches with test e.

I am on the same diet i have been on for years and i have never experienced anything like this from test e before. Should i see chiropractor? I only get this pain in my head when i push my self in the gym. Sharp pain comes from the back/neck up to the left side of my head. Both of my ankles are also swole, possible stress related? Could chiropractor possibly solve my problem?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Are you drinking enough water?

How is your sodium intake?

Have you checked your BP?

Ive noticed while ON, my BP goes up a little bit and sometimes i get headaches. Cutting back on sodium and intaking a lot more water cuts down on the headaches.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sounds more like a blood pressure issue... with test/gear (assuming good diet), your limit automatically increases, so does your stress level and hence blood pressure. U may get normal values when u measure it pre/post workout but i bet if you measured directly coming off a intense set you'll see how it is sky rocketing. Also, if you have the tendency to hold your breath at the top of your rep, it would explain the sharp headaches.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Testi20 View Post
    I am on the same diet i have been on for years and i have never experienced anything like this from test e before. Should i see chiropractor? I only get this pain in my head when i push my self in the gym. Sharp pain comes from the back/neck up to the left side of my head. Both of my ankles are also swole, possible stress related? Could chiropractor possibly solve my problem?
    Sounds like high Blood Pressure to me. Have you measured it at all after your workout?

Thanks for the replies,

I have only measured it during the day and it was 130/70.

I have been on for some time now and i will come off after 2 weeks, so i hope it gets better then.

Thread Information