dmcg is offline New Member

Steroid help please

Hi, im currently injecting for a friend he is taking sus (sp!) and deca .
    Up until now he has been taking sus in one arm and deca in the other which means he needs two injections every time. Can sus and deca be administered together in the same syringe, or could the needle be left in place and the syringe changed so they are given seperately but in the same site.
    i also know of people who draw the sus and deca in the same syringe and take half the dose in one arm and half in the other. To me this seems crazy as it is all going to end up circulating the body together so why the need to be stabbed twice for one dose of steroids ..i would be grateful for any assistance. Thanks

GreekDiesel is offline Junior Member
    You can mix the two in one syringe no problem. Usually, the norm for injecting is no more than 2cc in a single injection site (the arm is a smaller muscle group so he my want to consider the leg or ass). The only thing that you need to keep in mind in that the sust should be injected EOD due to the short esters it contains. All you need for the deca is once per week. Whenever the sust and deca fall on the same day, you can put them in one syringe. You're right in assuming that they all go to the same place as long as you inject them intramuscularly.

dmcg is offline New Member
    thank u , what is EOD??
    sorry to be a total newbie. his cycle is sust and deca on a monday and the same again on a thursday, both the same dose, instead of injecting twice i thought it would maybe be better to inject just the once in the one area. That way if i alternate arms and legs he only needs the same area to be injected twice a month if u know what i mean (left arm monday, right arm thurs, left leg monday and right leg thursday and so on, less tissue damage this way). thanks

Deen54 is offline Member
    EOD= every other day.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcg View Post
    thank u , what is EOD??every other day
    sorry to be a total newbie. his cycle is sust and deca on a monday and the same again on a thursday, both the same dose, instead of injecting twice i thought it would maybe be better to inject just the once in the one area. That way if i alternate arms and legs he only needs the same area to be injected twice a month if u know what i mean (left arm monday, right arm thurs, left leg monday and right leg thursday and so on, less tissue damage this way). thanks
    it's best to inject sust eod but you can inject it twice a week, though you'll probably get more sides that way

Thread Information