NewMuscle83 is offline Member

Post A quick review of my Clen cycle

Just got off of a 2 week Clen cycle. This was my first time taking anything that is not over-the-counter. I have not done any AAS either, but I will be starting an Anavar cycle soon. In any case, here is a quick rundown of my Clen experience for those interested in knowing;

Pros: Although I was on it for only 2 weeks, I did notice a slight decrease in overall body fat. Two, realistically, is not long enough to do anything major to your body, so I recommend doing the cycle for longer (using the benedryl method) or doing the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off a couple of times. It does work; however, but won't be amazing in only 2 weeks. Also, I felt my body temperature increase, which feels good! I think I was able to breathe slightly better, but I'm not sure if it's attributed to all the cardio I've been doing. And finally, it didn't cause any heart palpitations or pains or anything related to my cardiovascular health.

Cons: I got the MEANEST case of Nocturnal Leg Cramps in my left calf muscle (it's a real condition, check out http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/Dumm...n.id-4150.html). This sh-t was painful!! And it got increasingly worse day after day. By the last day, I was not able to sleep at all! It's not a good feeling no matter what you've heard in the past. Also, the day after my cycle ended, I was very dizzy, and felt shocks in my brain (Kinda like when you box and get head in the head pretty tough, and your brain bounces against your skull). I found; however, that a large Rockstar (sugar and carb free of course!) will take care of the problem eventually. Today is the second day after the end of my cycle, and the headaches and dizziness are not there, but the cramps are!

My recommedations: I feel this chemical might be pretty safe if used correctly. Please, eat an assload of bananas, and supplement with even more potassium. Make sure you stay very hydrated througout the day.

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    Just got my first cycle of clen , thanks for the heads-up. I just got in .02 mg tabs. does .02 mg= 20mcg
    Last edited by MgpGator; 06-17-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: missing info

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    For clen cramps supplement with a buttload of taurine, electrolytes, a calcium/magnisium supplement and if that doesnt work add in quinin (sp ?) the stuff in tonic water. I use everything except the quinin and havent had a cramp in a while.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    The cramps are simply a case of dehydration. I drink a ton of water to avoid this, also a banana before bed helps. I'm using it right now in PCT and am having great success.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MgpGator View Post
    Just got my first cycle of clen, thanks for the heads-up. I just got in .02 mg tabs. does .02 mg= 20mcg
    Yes it does.

I used it as follows;

Day 1-3 60 mcg/day
    Day 4-6 80 mcg/day
    Day 7-9 100 mcg/day
    Day 10-12 120 mcg/day
    Day 13 100 mcg/day
    Day 14 was supposed to be 60 mcg, but I only managed to take 40 mcg

I split the pills into 3 dosages that I took every 3.5-4 hours.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    Yes it does.

I used it as follows;

Day 1-3 60 mcg/day
    Day 4-6 80 mcg/day
    Day 7-9 100 mcg/day
    Day 10-12 120 mcg/day
    Day 13 100 mcg/day
    Day 14 was supposed to be 60 mcg, but I only managed to take 40 mcg

I split the pills into 3 dosages that I took every 3.5-4 hours.
    here are some recommendations for your next clen cycle to help you

first off take 5-8g of taurine every morning with your clen or take 3-5g in the morning and 2-3g before you workout and go to sleep, this, coupled with potassium and water will keep the cramps away

second, you don't have to split the doses into 3, that's for albuterol, which has a shorter half-life, optimal dosing for clen would be half your dose upon waking and the other half 5-6 hours before sleep or midday

use the benedryl/keto method next time and see how you do with that

the head cramps you get can be helped a bit with caffeine(that's why the rockstar helped), so i would supplement with 300-400mg of caffeine per day as needed to help with the headaches

Thread Information