mbimmer is offline New Member

novice looking to juice need help with what to use

hi 19 1301bs looking to bulk up have been workin out for 2 years am looking to speed things up. I was looking at sust 250 and dianobol. Any other suggestions?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    Unless you are 4' tall, you need to look at your diet. Head to our diet forum, it has everything you need information wise.

Darksyde is offline Member
    man up, eat and train for three more years like you really care about it then come back and talk to us.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow 130lbs u wanna get on cycle bulk up to a whopping 150. seriously bro if u been workin out for 2 yrs u need to triple ur calories. check out the diet forum t s very helpful. and 19 is way to young for aas.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    the diet forum will help you get the gains that you want.... it seems that you might have a high metabolism so lucky you, you dont ahve to eat as clean as other people, just make sure u get ur macros in properly and enough calories

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Your thread title sounds like a Craigslist personal ad lol

Anyways, bro, these people are not telling to wait on the juice so they can be dicks and keep the good info for themselves, you truly are too young and too small. Seriously.

You should first try a year or two of hardcore lifting using supplements like creatine or no explode or whatever. Also, I bet you're not eating 2000-2500 calories a day, are you? Up your protein intake (definitely supplement with whey poweder) and up your carb intake. you should be at 300 grams each minimum.

If you do roids now, not only will you hurt your body and wallet, but you will affect future results when you are ready for a cycle.

I'm 24 and still haven't juiced yet, cause I continue to grow naturally...i haven't reached my peak quite yet.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    my first cycle was at the big 30!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    130lbs jeez, whatever your eating double it! Head to the diet forum and check out the sample diet for bulking. It'll tell you to increase your calories intake and to eat 8x a day among other things. Read it, all of it. It has good information on there. The sample diets actually work i did the cutting one and lost about 10lbs in a month, just on diet. Read it then adjust your diet. Experiment with that for awhile then look at juicing again. I would start juicing til 22, but one step at a time.

Thread Information