edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

source hunters must read!

i was surfing the net trying to find some info about gettin back into the game and i came upon some crazy articles. i know anthony roberts(aka hooker) wore out his welcome here but check out this article i found. also source hunters do a google on operation raw deal:
    Ongoing Investigations Resulting from Operation Raw Deal
    Posted on 23:00 February 22nd, 2008 by Millard Baker

Anthony Roberts posted an entry in his blog about ongoing investigations resulting from Operation Raw Deal. I spoke with him on the phone and he informed me that federal agents with the FDA Office of Criminal Investigations and the Postal Inspection Service have recently made several informal “knock and talk” visits with customers (end users) who purchased steroids domestically from remailers. It appears that the feds are not targeting end steroid users (which is consistent with our sources involved in other investigations resulting from Operation Raw Deal.

Keep in mind that while Operation Raw Deal in large part crippled the steroid underground lab industry, authorities did not arrest a handful of large steroid remailers with connections to indicted UGLs. As there are still ongoing investigations, it is too soon to assume these remailers have escaped prosecution; there is the likely possibility that the feds are still building cases against them. Not everyone indicted as part of Operation Raw Deal has been sentenced leaving open the possibility that several are cooperating defendents in related cases.

Anthony Roberts tells me to expect a new series of Operation Raw Deal related steroid busts in the coming weeks. Otherwise, these remailers will likely become DEA confidential sources and informants in future federal steroid crack-downs in coming years.

this is some scary shit i may just stay natural.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    so where can i get tren ? know anywhere?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    so where can i get tren? know anywhere?
    i know where the dea building in my city is maybe i should just walk in and ask "can you hooook me up..........man ill suck yo.........!

playboii is offline Senior Member
    so its safer to take ur chance with customs I suppose?

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    bump

Thread Information