Civic0 is offline Associate Member

Arimidex + D-bol = good or bad idea?

Im starting to get really bloated from this D-bol (50mg's/day) . . .a lot of water weight has been put on . .

If I take, say, .5 mg's EOD, will i get the benefits of the dbol without the water retention? Or would I just be blowing in the wind?

Let me know. . . Thanks!

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

salt

cut back on the salt......dont worry if you are noy getting "bitch tits" or going bald from it......bloat goes away fast when dbol is stopped and the cycles arent that long and you have sterted taking dbol already so you don't have that long untill the cycle is over........so if it is just bloat don't take what you don't need!!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Are you taking dbol only?

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    No . . of course not . . i am taking test with it . . . but I may have to stop soon . . .

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    if you dont' like the bloat then decrease the dbol . A common thing to do is to take the dbol to kickstart the test cycle. I did that awhile ago and i hated the way dbol made me feel and i stopped the dbol after 2wks. I took adex at .5ml for 4days and lost 8lbs of water. If you can, i would just stop the dbol and continue the test, the water will go down.

Thread Information