playboii is offline Senior Member

DNP + CLEN stack

hey guys long time no post here its been a very long time..but I just wanted to let you guys know that I am on my second week of dnp & clen stack and I absolutely LOVE it...the clen keeps my energy up so I can still blast through my cardio & workout..only time I get tired is towards the night time..first week was hell tho with the heat & sweat but now on week two is not that bad..I took 200mg for the fist 2 days then upped it to 400mg for the rest of the first week & now on week 2 im on 600mg and im doing great...im not bloating too much but I am deff seeing weight loss..my muscle mass hasnt changed only my strength due to less endurance then before..I am currently 201lbs I was 204 when I started..im looking to drop to 190ish or so for the summer..I will keep you guys updated..Oh and also I am going up to 200mcg a day on the clen sometimes less depending if I forget to take a dose at certain times.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    hey guys long time no post here its been a very long time..but I just wanted to let you guys know that I am on my second week of dnp & clen stack and I absolutely LOVE it...the clen keeps my energy up so I can still blast through my cardio & workout..only time I get tired is towards the night time..first week was hell tho with the heat & sweat but now on week two is not that bad..I took 200mg for the fist 2 days then upped it to 400mg for the rest of the first week & now on week 2 im on 600mg and im doing great...im not bloating too much but I am deff seeing weight loss..my muscle mass hasnt changed only my strength due to less endurance then before..I am currently 201lbs I was 204 when I started..im looking to drop to 190ish or so for the summer..I will keep you guys updated..Oh and also I am going up to 200mcg a day on the clen sometimes less depending if I forget to take a dose at certain times.
    what are you taking for electrolyte replacement, remember that dnp will pull electrolytes out of you like crazy and the clen can cause you to cramp like crazy from the lack of them if you're not careful

im not having any cramp problems at all..never really had it with clen very rare..I just eat a banana a day and it does the job or orange juice....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    k, just checking, cause most people take their multi 2-3x a day while on dnp since you sweat so much and supplement with other stuff, i'd still get some taurine though as clen depletes taurine stores eventually

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I would take vitamin C, E and glycerol if needed. Alpha liptic acid and milk thistle was suggested to me, i ran it too. Just to be on the safe side type of thing. I had no problems of any kind, it was great! But i ran a couple of cycles like yours and i agree i thought they were awesome. The clen seemed to be the magic ingredient for me too. Lemme ask you this, whats your protein intake looking like? How much strength have you lost. I'm considering of running another DNP cycle after my current cycle. I just don't wanna lose everything that i just gained.

ops yeah im taking multis lol 2 in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I would take vitamin C, E and glycerol if needed. Alpha liptic acid and milk thistle was suggested to me, i ran it too. Just to be on the safe side type of thing. I had no problems of any kind, it was great! But i ran a couple of cycles like yours and i agree i thought they were awesome. The clen seemed to be the magic ingredient for me too. Lemme ask you this, whats your protein intake looking like? How much strength have you lost. I'm considering of running another DNP cycle after my current cycle. I just don't wanna lose everything that i just gained.
    I am honestly taking 1 shake a day 50G of protein and the rest im getting from food, eggwhites,yolk,chicken breast,milk. I havent really lost strength just endurance like if usually did 10 reps I'll only do 7.. and I also do 20minutes of cardio burning 255 calories according to the eliptical before every workout. I only eat a little crappy on the weekends sat/sunday but every other day I follow my diet.

Awesome. Last time my diet wasn't as good as it is now so i'm sure i would do better. I basically wasn't eating enough so i think i lost some muscle too. Well, NEVER AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Awesome. Last time my diet wasn't as good as it is now so i'm sure i would do better. I basically wasn't eating enough so i think i lost some muscle too. Well, NEVER AGAIN!
    yeah my friend is also on DNP and hes having that problem..and first thing I asked him is are you following a diet? and he said no then I go wellllll theres your problem lol

stpete is offline Banned
    Lookin' thick bro. Keep up the good work.
    Cranberry juice always helped me.

that works out, i like cranberry juice!

yeah cranberry juice rocks. I actually had a huge cup of it yesterday with like 100 icecubes to combat the dnp heat lmao

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Lookin' thick bro. Keep up the good work.
    Cranberry juice always helped me.
    thanks dude, been lifting for 6 years. payed off finally lol

Thread Information