Thread: Test flu???

20gauge is offline Junior Member

Test flu???

Don't know if this has been answered on some thread but does anyone get flu like symptoms when on the gear? Temperature, slight dizziness,fatigue e.t.c? I seem to get it every time I inject but it only lasts the one day I inject and I'm not injecting into blood vessels either. No idea why this happens unless it's all psychological.

Anyone else ever felt this?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Many suffer flu like symptoms when they go on Test, its the influx of androgens in the blood what the body doesn't recognize which inturn tries to fight them off and creates flu like symptoms, some say its a myth but to many people have this type of issue for it to be a myth IMHO, it should settled down soon.

cheers buddy.

Probably a dumb question but the bodies reaction to fight this influx doesn't weaken the strength of the test right?

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I have been on t400 for a while now, and I get the exact symptoms your're talking about after EVERY injection. It usually lasts for only a day, and then everything is fine...

Well at least I know now I'm not alone

aleco is offline Junior Member
    I get the same thing every time i shoot, i'm on my 4th week and still getting it, i'm using TE and it is the first i get it from TE, it happens when using TP, hope this goes away soon, it also last for serevarl days 3-4, hope this goes away soon, i want to get back to my jiu jitsu practice.

Dado5 is offline Associate Member
    Yep same thing here. Lasts for one day and it goes away. Meks me very tired.

kracker76 is offline Junior Member
    went through the same thing. switched from test e. to test cyp. and felt fine.

bmit is offline Member
    got flu like symptoms first time i used gear. Once my sust kicked in had flu like symptoms for a few days. Never again happened after 6+cycles

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    So when you guys that shoot prop,shoot it ed or eod,do you still get it every time you poke?

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    high test more flu mabe mix your gear just a though?

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    i love sus 2!

aleco is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aleco View Post
    I get the same thing every time i shoot, i'm on my 4th week and still getting it, i'm using TE and it is the first i get it from TE, it happens when using TP, hope this goes away soon, it also last for serevarl days 3-4, hope this goes away soon, i want to get back to my jiu jitsu practice.
    I've solved my problem, probably some of you already know. I heated a cup of watter for 1 1/2 minute the put the little TE bottles in the hot water for a few minutes for the sbstance to become more liquified, cause when it was cold it look like syrup, after a few minutes, it was acting more like water, then injected after that and no problem at all, 0 flu like symptoms no pain on the injected area, it just needs a little more preparation but it is worth it.
    Hope my 2 cents help anyone

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Achooo! Snif snif, cough, whats test flu?

scorpio83 is offline New Member
    iam doing 100mg Test P EOD. looks like ive got test flu as well. my body temp gets high after injection a lil bit ,i feel tired and shit ....and i dont feel like its kicking in yet even after 3rd shot =(

Thread Information