Kevin82 is offline New Member

need help getting started... whats tren 75 winn50 and clen?

im currently 190 lbs 6.'1 i race dirt bikes and im looking to get more muscel and drop 10 lbs of fat and gain muscel. and get stronger i found this online? is this fake or what is this. but sounds like what i want..http://www.*********.com/index.php?m...products_id=11

has tren 75 winn 50 and clen . are those any good??? or what do you think i should take?????

ever heard of this?? again im new to this so what should i be taking if not this. thanks for the help.

bump?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If its from the site sponsor than it is no good. Is the tren in pill form?

yeah the stuff from this site sponcer... its not anygood???

Its herbal supplements not steroids . Dont buy it. Finding a source can be a difficult challange and we are not allowed to talk sources on here.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    trying to gain muscle while losing 10lbs of fat hahahh better belive in majic son

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    trying to gain muscle while losing 10lbs of fat hahahh better belive in majic son
    why would he have to believe in magic.........it is not hard to do this at all, if you diet is there, you can easily gain muscle and lose fat.....

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    why would he have to believe in magic.........it is not hard to do this at all, if you diet is there, you can easily gain muscle and lose fat.....
    ^^^ x2 and that the same point it isn't that hard when you want it bad enough i had a good amount of body fat this time last year and i cut it in 1\2 and no majic for me

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    u can't gain muscle and lose fat at the same time .if it was true BBs would stay %bf year round

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    u can't gain muscle and lose fat at the same time .if it was true BBs would stay %bf year round
    uhh yes you can... lol I have... If someone is out of shape and they hit up the weights...... they WILL be building muscle and burning fat..... that's how it worked for me. you're probably thinking of CUTTING UP big time while building lots of muscle..... now i don't think that can be the case.... that's why people BULK then CUT.... but if you workout you can burn fat and build muscle.

bump for some more input/opinions...

Thats not true, you just cant maximize both. I have gotten leaner and bigger before but I cant grow a ton and get more ripped in a short time. It can be done just it isnt maximizing gains or fat loss.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Use your head man, this is a dumb comment......think before you speak.....of course you can....

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Thats not true, you just cant maximize both. I have gotten leaner and bigger before but I cant grow a ton and get more ripped in a short time. It can be done just it isnt maximizing gains or fat loss.
    What redz said. Saying you can't is just down right ignorant.

Thread Information