akaz13 is offline Associate Member

Aromatase Inhibitors necessary w/ 500mg/ wk test?

This says does over 1/2 gram, 500mg is obviously right at the cut off line?

A large percentage of those side effects occur from the body´s ability to turn testosterone into estrogen via a metabolic pathway mediated by the aromatase enzyme. This process, known as aromatization causes a portion of testosterone to be converted to estrogen. Aromatase Inhibitors (Arimidex and Letroaole, for example) can combat this very effectively, and are usually necessary with doses over ˝ a gram per week.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    what are you asking

Quote Originally Posted by BEEF View Post
    what are you asking
    The question had to do w/ controlling sides. The quote in the OP was following this:

Of course, the usual nasty side effects you can get from any form of injectable testosterone are possible with testosterone Enanthate (acne, hairloss, prostate enlargement, and shutting down your body´s own natural hormonal system, etc...) but they are very overstated or controllable in many instances.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    eveyone is diff. i have to take it every time nomatter the dose.. just have it to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by BEEF View Post
    eveyone is diff. i have to take it every time nomatter the dose.. just have it to be safe
    Right, I start my 2nd wk of test e (but it is testoviron , which test e/ test prop mix), I have noticed a couple of zits.

It is not superbad, but I was wondering why I was breaking out so soon, then I read that testoviron has prop in it... Which should probably be shot more often.. I was shooting twice a week..

But prop supposedly has the least sides though..

Crest is offline Senior Member
    its because you've just had a huge surge in the hormones in your body. i get an outbreak of spots a couple of weeks in. then when my blood levels get abit stable im ok apart from the odd spot here and there.

Thread Information