Thread: First Cycle

Branch_w is offline Junior Member

First Cycle

Ok so im thinking about doing my first cycle ...12 wks of test e at 600mg/week and a 4 week dbol kickstarter at 30mg/ed, seems to be pretty common. Im almost sure i will be running .25mg adex ed because of a small case of gyno i was so lucky to get at 13 or 14 yrs of age. As of now its not that bad but i dont want it to get any worst. So the question is well i still see some good gains even with .25mg adex for the cycle listed? or would u guys recommend something a little or completely different,for a first timer?

Stats
    weight: 220
    height: 6'1
    BF: 12% (approx)
    exp: 6yrs lifting

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Branch_w View Post
    Ok so im thinking about doing my first cycle ...12 wks of test e at 600mg/week and a 4 week dbol kickstarter at 30mg/ed, seems to be pretty common. Im almost sure i will be running .25mg adex ed because of a small case of gyno i was so lucky to get at 13 or 14 yrs of age. As of now its not that bad but i dont want it to get any worst. So the question is well i still see some good gains even with .25mg adex for the cycle listed? or would u guys recommend something a little or completely different,for a first timer?

Stats
    weight: 220
    height: 6'1
    BF: 12% (approx)
    exp: 6yrs lifting
    Actually, I see 500 mg/week as the common recommend dosage for a first timer. You can use d-bol but for first time mostly I have read to just do straight Test. Future cycles use the dbol.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I've used adex during cycle, only when I feel some discomfort or weird sensation in the nipple or pec area.

shread is offline Junior Member
    100kg at 21 thats pretty good

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    most woulrecommend a slow acting test suck as test e at 500mg a week split evry 3 days at 250 mg per shot without the dbol so if you get sides then you know which one is causing them, as far as the ldex most will say not to use it unless you get signs of gyno but i have read alot of peoples post who use it the entire cycle and say it only hinders gains by about 5% so its your call i guess

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    yeah i think 500mg/week sounds good it will be a lot easier too measure....5% i can deal with that no problem. Thanx Guys!

Thread Information