shread is offline Junior Member

sustanon.. does labido continue to rise

with sustanon does your sex drive continue to rise as all the different estered tests start absorbing...
    eg like the prop part gives you increased sex drive then when the enan ester has been broken from the test does your sex drive increase more and then again with cyp and so on till maximum test is being absorbed at once???

was that a little confusing

darr is offline Member
    yes sus increases your libido i dont think it will keep increasing!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    as your total test levels rise so will your libido.

i mean like sust is a make up of tests with diff esters as each ester drops off more pure test is being aborbed, eg after the first couple of days you will notice just the test prop out of the sustanon250 mix, the other tests will not be absorbing at this time due to their esters

edmen2 thats what i wante to hear lol
    i posted same time as you

razor4454 is offline New Member
    First time using sus.. been on two weeks... feel like a freshmen in highschool again!

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    I started noticing increased libido by the 3rd week which kept increasing until about week 6 then pretty much stayed level for the rest of the cycle. 500mg/wk Sust250 Enjoy the ride !

sean332 is offline New Member
    hey guys just wondering how your sex drive was once you stopped the cycle?Also, what pct did you use to help with your testicles?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You'll be wanting to screw anything with a hole! I feel for ya pets!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    i noticed libido was up just about 3 or 4 days into my cycle of sus and on the 4th week seems like libido is tapered off but i still havnt hit the longest ester in the blend yet either, it also shrank up the boys a whole hell of a lot faster than enanthate

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    The esters in sustanon do not work independantly of each other. T max is reached 24-48hrs after injection.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    The esters in sustanon do not work independantly of each other. T max is reached 24-48hrs after injection.
    um no

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post

yeah that doesnt make since, each ester is of its own, thats why its a blend, each ester kicks in at a dif time. what your sayin is like saying you take enanthate and your test max is reached within 24-48 hours, well thats very wrong

This an an extract from an article from emc medicines, bhasin and bhere have done similar studies.

Sustanon 250 contains a number of esters of testosterone with different durations of action. The esters are hydrolysed into the natural hormone testosterone, as soon as they enter the general circulation.

A single dose of Sustanon 250 in males leads to an increase of total plasma testosterone, with peak level reached approximately 24-48hrs (tmax) after administration. Plasma testosterone levels return to the lower limit of the normal range in males after approximately 21 days.

This graph may also give you an understanding of the release rates of a single injection of 250mg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sustanon.. does labido continue to rise-sustkx3.jpg  

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    about 3 weeks on sust, and i wanna fuk like mad.....

my bf loves it.

enjoy it!

so your sayin that if you had decanoate single ester test your max levels would be 2 to 3 days after injection? some how this goes against what i have learned here? that it takes a while with the long ester to be max blood levels

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    so your sayin that if you had decanoate single ester test your max levels would be 2 to 3 days after injection? some how this goes against what i have learned here? that it takes a while with the long ester to be max blood levels
    Um yes, LOL, To gixxerboy1.
    What i'm saying is, what i posted about sustanon are the medical facts to prove the point i made earlier. Anecdotal evidence is fine, in a lot of cases thats all there is, but it's wise to apply some reasoning of your own to what is bandied about sometimes. Too many people read/hear, repeat, unfortunately sometimes what they have heard is incorrect or misinterpreted for any number of reasons, it's a bit like chinese whispers at times.

I have the clinical trials done by shalender bhasin on test E.
    This was a 10wk double blind study giving a dose 600mg test E wk, this will help show the effects of a single ester. You may have already read it, if not and you are interested i can mail you the PDF, just PM me your e-mail.

Thread Information