Thread: Pct

fordaorm is offline New Member

Pct

I have clomid and nova and sum vits i will need. My ? is once i start my 12 week cycle of test Enan if i start to retain water can i take a water pill to help this?

shread is offline Junior Member
    yeah you can, i find that bloat gives greater strength while on a cycle, might not look good but makes the gym more fun.. does test make you retain water??

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I suppose you could, although one drawback may be that you can become dehydrated, and that wouldn't be good for your kidneys especially on gear.

fordaorm is offline New Member
    This will be my first cycle so i cant answer that yet. I asked a ? last night then spent a few hours reading ARR and post and what not on here. Im on a pretty good diet so i did read yer less likely to retain water if your dieting right but, i have shitty luck soo lol but if you say you feel stronger with the bloat then ill just work thru it thanks

shread is offline Junior Member
    yeah the bloat is like a magical strength gain but when then bloat goes so does the strength, by then though im over being bloated

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    alot of people carry arimidex on hand to battle the bloat along with gyno , but the nolva should help take care of it its only a test cycle so most dont have too many problems if the pct is good is should all go away, and stay away from salt and drink alot of water i drink 2 gallons a day so that im hydrated so my body doesnt want anymore water

Thread Information