Thread: shelf life?

fl3
    fl3 is offline New Member

shelf life?

even though i placed my first order for my first cycle, based on the info ive recieved i plan to work out longer! so as far as the gear do i store it in the refridgerator or room temp (pantry) or am i just F***ed out of a bottle?

im searching for links on how to cycle Test e and Sus250 (not together)

also links for a good diet plan that requires 3-4 meals a day (no more)

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    store your gear in a dark cool place, i like a sneaker box since i have so many and its by the air unit so i feel comfortable with it there.. some people like there closet its up to you but im pretty sure HCG is suppose to be cool and... i forgot there is something else

fl3
    any recomend a certain temp to store the gear in?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    room temperature. You need to eat every 2 hours for optimium gains. 3-4 times a day will not cut it.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    you need links? on the top right hand theres a search button..or you can go to the steroid profile section of the forums...alot of good info there too

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    room temperature. You need to eat every 2 hours for optimium gains. 3-4 times a day will not cut it.

your saying to eat every 2hrs while on the gear or just in general with my work out? what do you eat every 2 hours?

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    post your diet in the diet section for more info on that, i think what redz means is that you should eat every 2 hours to keep your metabolism going. But ur gear in room temp is fine which i think is about 62-76F...

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fl3 View Post
    even though i placed my first order for my first cycle, based on the info ive recieved i plan to work out longer! so as far as the gear do i store it in the refridgerator or room temp (pantry) or am i just F***ed out of a bottle?

im searching for links on how to cycle Test e and Sus250 (not together)

also links for a good diet plan that requires 3-4 meals a day (no more)
    Keep your gear out of direct sunlight and store at room temp.
    What do you mean, you plan to workout longer?
    Why do you want to know what to cycle test/sust with when youv'e not even started your 1st cycle?
    Your diet will need to be sorted before you start your cycle or you won't grow. Sh1t, what a waste of time,money and gear that would be.
    Why no more than 4 meals a day?, if you want optimum results from your 1st and most important cycle you seriously need to get that 4000-5000 cals of quality carbs,proteins and fats sorted.
    Hope youv'e ordered your PCT meds too.

g0dsend is offline Member
    room temp and throw some of these in their, better be safe then sorry...

http://www.marketworks.com/storefron...328&i=10079297

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Keep your gear out of direct sunlight and store at room temp.
    What do you mean, you plan to workout longer?
    Why do you want to know what to cycle test/sust with when youv'e not even started your 1st cycle?
    Your diet will need to be sorted before you start your cycle or you won't grow. Sh1t, what a waste of time,money and gear that would be.
    Why no more than 4 meals a day?, if you want optimum results from your 1st and most important cycle you seriously need to get that 4000-5000 cals of quality carbs,proteins and fats sorted.
    Hope youv'e ordered your PCT meds too.
    I mean i plan to work out longer, because apparantly ev1 is telling me to get lots of gym hours in and try to reach my natural peak.....advise that i will follow

I want to know because like i mentioned earlier i already bought the sust. and when its time to go for it id like to have a plan of action down.....isnt that the resarch and study ev1 keeps telling me to do? so on hand as of next week ill have sust and nolva for pct

I figured 4 healthy good meals a day would suffice for building up to get ready to gear up.

the only PCT meds i will have are Nolva....will this suffice for my first and only cycle?(i know everyone says that)

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    room temp and throw some of these in their, better be safe then sorry...

http://www.marketworks.com/storefron...328&i=10079297
    good call....thanx

I mean i plan to work out longer, because apparantly ev1 is telling me to get lots of gym hours in and try to reach my natural peak.....advise that i will follow

I want to know because like i mentioned earlier i already bought the sust. and when its time to go for it id like to have a plan of action down.....isnt that the resarch and study ev1 keeps telling me to do? so on hand as of next week ill have sust and nolva for pct

I figured 4 healthy good meals a day would suffice for building up to get ready to gear up.

the only PCT meds i will have are Nolva....will this suffice for my first and only cycle?(i know everyone says that)
    OK, so your going to reach your natty peak 1st, thats good.
    Well the sust is enough for a first cycle, thats why i asked your reasons for something to stack it with, that will be for a 2nd or even 3rd cycle.
    As for diet, yes 4 main meals will suffice as long as they are well balanced, imo though at only 4 you'll need to add at least 1 liquid meal, IE a protein shake. Also snack, a handful of nuts a couple times a day has many benefits.
    First and ONLY cycle
    You will need at least nolva, enough to use on cycle should any gyno issues occur and enough for a 4wk PCT.

fl3
    As for diet, yes 4 main meals will suffice as long as they are well balanced, imo though at only 4 you'll need to add at least 1 liquid meal, IE a protein shake. Also snack, a handful of nuts a couple times a day has many benefits.

Ive searched the diet section for a 4 meal routine that is simple and balanced but i cant seem to find anything. Can some one throw me a post or thread on some options i can possible alter?

Nuts like almonds, pecans, peanuts (any in spacific), sunflower seeds........whats the recommended norm if i could pick one to keep things simple. could u recommend a specific name brand of nuts (if its board appropriate)

also, how does one know when you've hit your natural peak?

thanks for the support!

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Heres a sample of my daily diet: I do eat other things to switch it up but it's usually something like this:

8am
    Oatmeal and muscle milk collegiate shake 40grams protien and 580 cal not including the whole milk.

10am
    Apple granola trail mix etc.

Noon
    either two PGJ's or other sandwiches. and a V8 juice

2pm
    another sandwich or something similar/pasta/chicken/

415-530pm
    Lift

Post workout
    Muscle milk shake

6pm
    after I get home, 1 can of tuna (in water) with BBQ sauce.

Approx. 8pm
    Dinner= 5 chicken drumsticks/16 chicken nuggets/a steak, etc. with raw vegatable like a whole tree of Broccoli and with ranch dressing.

10-11pm
    MuscleMilk Collegiate shake with whole milk and three scoops of vanilla ice cream.

and if I wake up at 3am like I did last night after leg day I drink another shake.

Good luck and I hope that helps.

fl3
    i posted some info on my diet plan in the dieting section, can i get some responses......responses seem to come slow in that section, but i didnt want to post in this section either.

fl3

critique this plz...

ok so ive been reading and experimenting with a bulking eating plan for myself: tell me what you think or if im even on the right track

am wake up:
    30min cardio
    30min light lifting

8-830am
    10egg whites, 2scoop whey protein, 2 cup oatmeal

1130-1230pm
    2chic brest, 2can tuna, 3cup brown rice

3pm-4pm
    2can tuna w 1Tbsp mayo ........snack

6-7pm (gym) Heavy lift/intense work out
    PWO 2scoop whey protein

7-8pm
    2chicken brest, 2cup of brown rice

10-11pm
    Lean ground beef (not sure how much), 2tbsp natural penut butter, 3scoop whey protein, 1.5tbsp flx seed oil

my goal for this plan is to get 3200-3300 calories needed for bulking.

If your bulking then why do the 1st hour?
    Also you need some vegggies and good fats in there.

fl3
    i guess just to maintain a health heart and get a little fitness in to wake up! I doubt this will hinder me right.

its only 20min of walking and 10min of light jogging

i guess i want to maintain some kinda form while bulking and not just look FAT!!

fl3
    good call!

veggies like raw carrots, broccoli, and.....? or steamed veggies? or canned veggies?

what would be considered "good fats"????

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    good call!

veggies like raw carrots, broccoli, and.....? or steamed veggies? or canned veggies?

what would be considered "good fats"????

I eat raw broccoli and also like raw carrots with ranch dressing. don't forget oranges, apples etc.

Thread Information