akaz13 is offline Associate Member

buying online vs local

Who buys online safely?

I am asking b/c I got my gear local, but when I look at some prices online I can see that there was a mark up.

It wasn't a crazy mark up, but if I can get some online, I would (not asking for your source)?

So, is anyone buying online, problem free?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes there are legitmate sources online but unfortunately many of them are scammers and it can be hard to tell which ones are legit. If you have a hassle free local source why not just pay the mark up and get what you need without the risk of having things mailed to you.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    In all cases of buying gear whether locally or on-line its "buyer beware"!

akaz13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    Yes there are legitmate sources online but unfortunately many of them are scammers and it can be hard to tell which ones are legit. If you have a hassle free local source why not just pay the mark up and get what you need without the risk of having things mailed to you.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    In all cases of buying gear whether locally or on-line its "buyer beware"!

I am thinking, in addition to being cheaper, I can get exactly what I want. Instead of putting in a request, then just getting what I get... Which is what happended w/ me getting testoviron . I requested test E...

Some of the sites I have seen have legit products from brand name companies. Of course, they could just be pix, then they send oil or nothing at all, though, too....

When ppl buy online, are they having it shipped to their door or PO box?

playboii is offline Senior Member
    of course the prices on the street is going to be higher because their probly the ones ordering the stuff off sites that they know so for the risk/shipping fees and selling risk. but yes online you will always find it cheaper & what you want. but most online take 2-4 weeks or even longer to reach you. and of course finding a legit source which is 50/50 chance.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    we try to stay away from source discussions on the open boards, you have a few responses, I'm going to lock this now. Pease keep any other source discussions to pm's.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akaz13 View Post
    I am thinking, in addition to being cheaper, I can get exactly what I want. Instead of putting in a request, then just getting what I get... Which is what happended w/ me getting testoviron . I requested test E...

Some of the sites I have seen have legit products from brand name companies. Of course, they could just be pix, then they send oil or nothing at all, though, too....

When ppl buy online, are they having it shipped to their door or PO box?
    If you can find a good online source, great, but you still have to weigh up the pro's and cons, ie seizure rate.
    PS as i said in your other thread test is test, and isn't testoviron just a labs brand name for test E ? So didn't you get what you asked for?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I only order online.

Thread Information