NtensiV is offline New Member

1st week on Cycle

Hello All - Last Monday I started on my 1st cycle to lean out...not bulk up. Currently I am 34yr old make, 6'4, 260lbs 18%BF. I am going to do a 10 wk cycle of Deca , Winny and HGH. This cycle will consist of 1 shot a wk of 2cc of Decca, 50 mg a day of Winny and 25 units a day of HGH.

This past week have been to the gym 5 days and each day I have done at least 45mins to an hour of hard cardio. I have been very strict about my diet as the 1st 4 days I averaged about 450 grams of protein and very little to no carbs. On the 5th day I slowly added good carbs to my diet and will continue to do so throughout my routine. I also drink roughly 1 1/2 gallons of water a day.

Since my goal is to lean out rather than bulking up... After one week into this cycle, I have gained 9lbs. Im sure its water retention from the decca, but with such a low dosage i didnt think this would be it. Should I consider going off the decca and continue with the HGH and WINNY?

I am curios to hear about your thoughts and or concerns about this.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    For starters you should be using test. And did you start at 25iu/day of HGH?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    damn it big... u got here first... anyways... ^^ ditto what he said

Yes I did.. I started all of this this past Monday.

Big
    Why no test?
    And have you run HGH before? That's a crazy dosage to start at.

This is my 1st time on HGH.. Talking with different people about my goals, this is what I was told that would be best for my needs. Being that everything is such low dosage, I should be able to lean out in no time with the right diet and work-out including lots of cardio.

Big
    Did you research it at all before starting? Typically people start at 2iu/day, and after a couple weeks ramp up to 3, etc. I've never heard of anyone running that much, let alone starting at that much. I really don't see the point.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    WTF 25iu's of GH!??! Are you Jay Cutler or something typing?

That's not only financially retarded, it's stupid to run

MR_T is offline Member
    bro that deca is not good for your natural test levels, and although diet determines weather you cut or bulk, deca is not a very good cutting drug

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199789

i'd throw in some test ASAP if you want to keep the deca bro, search deca dick and you will find out really good reasons to do so

Blog Entries
    If you are wanting to runa cutting cycle... you should think about htis... fortunetly you are in week 1...

Test Prop 75mg ED for 10 weeks
    Winny 50mg ED for week 5-10
    and if u wanted to throw in HGH, then start at 2iu a day 5x a week (so basically no HGH on weekends) then go up to 3iu after a few weeks

although it was said by MR T, Diet will determine if u cut or bulk, but prop doesnt retain as much water as test e might...

be sure to do cardio right when u get up on a empty stomach, that will help burn some excess fat....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i have a feeling he is going to 25 on a slin pin and thinks thats 25iu of gh.

bro no offence but your cycle sucks.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i have a feeling he is going to 25 on a slin pin and thinks thats 25iu of gh.

bro no offence but your cycle sucks.
    That or he meant 2.5IU

Blog Entries
    or u can read all of the posts, he said "yes" to the 25iu... so doubt he meant 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    or u can read all of the posts, he said "yes" to the 25iu... so doubt he meant 2.5
    i just think he is 25 iu in the needle and doesnt know the difference. cant imagine him going through a kit in 4 days

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i just think he is 25 iu in the needle and doesnt know the difference. cant imagine him going through a kit in 4 days
    I hope you're right.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NtensiV View Post
    Hello All - Last Monday I started on my 1st cycle to lean out...not bulk up. This cycle will consist of 1 shot a wk of 2cc of Decca, 50 mg a day of Winny and 25 units a day of HGH.
    ummmm?

where is test? DECA DI*K is coming my man

The syringes that I am using show 1cc or 100 units. There for insulin ..I am using 1/4 of that of that each day 5 days a week... I have 2 kits of the HGH to last me 2 months. I have no intentions of going through a kit in 4 days.

So what I am reading... The Decca may not be a good idea.. Being I have only taken 1 shot @ 2cc. What do you guys recommend? Stop the Decca and continue with the HGH and Winny for a cutting cycle?

Blog Entries
    stop the deca and get some test.... winny alone isnt good

boDAWG is offline Member
    The syringes that I am using show 1cc or 100 units. There for insulin ..I am using 1/4 of that of that each day 5 days a week... I have 2 kits of the HGH to last me 2 months. I have no intentions of going through a kit in 4 days.

So what I am reading... The Decca may not be a good idea.. Being I have only taken 1 shot @ 2cc. What do you guys recommend? Stop the Decca and continue with the HGH and Winny for a cutting cycle?
    no stop the cycle period, hit ur self in the head with a lead pipe and go to sleep

jk jk man
    id drop deca get some test orrrrr
    drop hgh get deca and test

butttt for cutting test and winny

then you are doing 2.5 iu a day. and 2.5 for 2 months will do nothing for you.

Seems the people youve been talking to have no clue

So everyone has there own opinion as what not to take. All I have been reading is negative feed back about decca. I've told you what I am taking and majority of you claimed to stop the decca and i appreciate that a lot. However, your one line comments "You have no clue" or "Hit yourself in the head" really doesnt help me at this point.

What is the pro's and con's IF I stopping the decca and throwing in a test with the hgh and winny? OR what about just using the HGH and WINNY alone?

Big
    HGH at 2.5iu/day for 2 months is a total waste of cash.

ONCE AGAIN - What do you recommend?

boDAWG is offline Member
    RESEARCH

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    LOL, bro always do your own research before starting a cycle. Even here people have different opinions. Do the research and find what you think will work best for you

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    dude get off the deca now! go with sust or another form of test before your manhood becomes lazy and the girlfriend/wife gets pissed.

Blog Entries
    I recommend stopping all of your cycle NOW, and get some test... either prop or test e... however you are wanting to cut so i'd recommend getting some prop... once u get that then uc an start a cycle again

here is a sample cycle

test p 75-100mg ED for 10 weeks (has least amount of water retention)
    winny 50 mg ED for weeks 5-10 (side note - winny wont get u cut up, it makes your muscles harder, your diet will determine how u cut up)

your hgh dosage is ok, but you need to run it for at least 6 months to get much results, but if you are dead set on running some HGH,

Start at 2 IU 5x a week (5 on, 2 off) and go up to 3 after 2 weeks, then to 4 IU after another 2 weeks and then cruise at 4 IU's... do this for 6 months... this will help cut you down

HOWEVER, all your results are going to depend on your diet!!!!!
    I repeat, YOUR DIET IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING NEEDED
    I recommend going to the diet forum and figure out what a good diet would be for your goals..

after that, double check your workouts... some things i'd be sure to include is empty stomach running (right when u get up, go for a 2 mile jog) and many meals throughout the day

best of luck!

Thread Information