question for the tren lovers?

is tren e as affective as tren a?
    also would it be straight to run tren a with test e.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    I have never tried tren yet. Per Dave Palumbo the biggest advocate of tren, has stated that Tren-a is far more effective then the longer ester. Because tren-a reqs a dosing schedule of ed or eod its much easier to run test-p with it. Also the prop would kick in alot sooner instead of limping into your bloodstream like test-e would. Again Im not an expert with tren so take this info as hearsay.

ironmuscle51 is offline New Member
    I like Tren A works faster in my opinion and Tren E cost more and for what a longer half life. I would stick with Tren A i have always had great gains!

yankeefan is offline Junior Member

tren to kick in?

it is said everywhere that the Tes will kick in 3-4 weeks, but how long does the Tren A take to kick in, and feel it...i would think with a 100mg eod dosage it should be fast? any thoughts?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Also how long does it take for tren e kick in? Test E takes about 4 wks give or take, but you always hear that tren kicks in right away and kicks your ass.......so just asking.

getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    same as test e. it has the same ester on it.

Thats what i thought but i wasn't 100% positive. Thanks

so, how long from the time you pin the Tren , to feel the fx....

bump

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan View Post
    so, how long from the time you pin the Tren, to feel the fx....
    Wasn't that just mentioned in post #6 and whats the point in bumping after 30 secs LOL.
    http://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone-Enanthate.new.php

Footballer2 is offline Associate Member
    bro...tren is gods gift to training....some say night sweats..i saw towel under your ass and fan blowing on you...some say roid rage ...i say if ur an asshole your just a asshole who is bigger...cardio will hit the dumps but tren helps burn fat to..i would easily say Tren A is my favorite vitamin out there...get some and enjoy growing

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmuscle51 View Post
    I like Tren A works faster in my opinion and Tren E cost more and for what a longer half life. I would stick with Tren A i have always had great gains!
    Eh if you frontload enough you'll feel it second week. And ya it does cost slightly more but think about it Tren E is usually dosed 200mg/ml and Tren A 100mg/ml you're getting twice as much tren for slightly higher cost.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make it yourself, and you really dont even have to worry about cost.......its so cheap to make.....

he mentioned the Test E but not the Tren , he just said it kicks and quick and kicks your ass. others have made it sound like you feel strength gains quickly.

For me, i feel tren a within the first couple of days......it is very strong and very fast acting.....

I dunno, you think front loading tren e is a good idea. I know it has the enthante ester on it but its still tren? What you guys think? Has anyone done this?

i know a lot of people who frontload tren e......they are still alive....

bmit is offline Member
    so easy to make, seems silly to buy. Best gains and worst sides of everything i have used -winny, dbol , test (sust, prop, susp, e), eq, t3, slin, clen , and deca . haven't used it in years but may give it a go again at 50mg/ed for 6-8 wks. i used it at 75-115 mg/ed so at 50mg hoping sides will be less apparent

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Just make it yourself, and you really dont even have to worry about cost.......its so cheap to make.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    so easy to make, seems silly to buy. Best gains and worst sides of everything i have used -winny, dbol, test (sust, prop, susp, e), eq, t3, slin, clen, and deca. haven't used it in years but may give it a go again at 50mg/ed for 6-8 wks. i used it at 75-115 mg/ed so at 50mg hoping sides will be less apparent
    Can either of you provide a link on this process ? Im very curious on how a person whould make tren .

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    so easy to make, seems silly to buy. Best gains and worst sides of everything i have used -winny, dbol, test (sust, prop, susp, e), eq, t3, slin, clen, and deca. haven't used it in years but may give it a go again at 50mg/ed for 6-8 wks. i used it at 75-115 mg/ed so at 50mg hoping sides will be less apparent
    Can either of you provide a link on this process ? Im very curious on how a person whould make tren .

just go to the lab forum, there are a ton of different recipes and ways of doing it.....can find other conversions there too....

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    can you guys make me some? I'd rather you make me some and i'll buy you lunch or something.....

Thread Information