CeeLo is offline Senior Member

How far are you jacking your levels up?

How far do you guys think, or know, that you are increasing your testosterone levels up that it is beneficial for muscle growth?

I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder, but I do want a physique that people talk about! I mean I get that now, to some point, but I want more!

The reason I am asking is because the doc says that my levels are TOO high to get test shots, but he prescribes hcg , which he says will increase my test levels a lot higher. So are my test levels, which are 690, high enough in combination with the hcg to do anything for muscle growth?

Could it be that my levels equal you guys that are taking AAS? I doubt it, but looking for some educated answers here. Just trying to figure out what else I can do to get the extra juice I need to add MASS since my access to AAS is limited.

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    At my age 47 can't live with anything below 500. Although, I do take em to 1200 or even 1400 at times depending on what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks. I see not too many ppl are willing to admit or contribute to this thread. Maybe I should just change the question to a general question.

How far do you guys think you have to increase your testosterone levels up to that makes it beneficial for muscle growth?

There, that doesn't admit gult. Just a general question that someone could shed knowledge on. Just from what they read or someone told them.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't think it's that people don't want to help, I just think the vast majority of members don't get bloodwork done, especially while on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I don't think it's that people don't want to help, I just think the vast majority of members don't get bloodwork done, especially while on cycle.
    Cool, I thought that people would get bloodwork, especially on a cycle. Since you are messing with the internals. I think that I would want to know if thigs were starting to get out of whack, but if you know what you are doing, then I guess it all good.

I thought that it might be a tuff question to approach, but I had to try.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I definitely agree that people should, but for some reason many don't want their doctors to know they are on juice, and if they get bloodwork and come back with levels through the roof they don't want to explain it.

Right I agree, but aren't their online test that you can do and your doc would never know.

Thread Information