firestorm1 is offline New Member

help with first cycle

hi guys im really new to all this steroids etc.... im 18 yrs old, weigh 10.5 stone, and im 5ft 9.. i want to put on muscle mass nd want it too look ripped not just chunky etc... im looking to put on some weight too.. 2 stone or so... im wonderin what to use for my first cycle? and im trying to avoid using injections just yet... i would apreciate some help ..

MojoNoir is offline Junior Member
    Has anyone discussed with you the risk of your growth plates fusing early and stunting your growth? At 5'9" you may have several inches yet to grow - Which AAS use right now could jeopardize.

Just a precautionary thought.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    18 is way too young to get on juice. Trust us and wait, for now you need to learn about all of the risks of steroids .

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firestorm1 View Post
    hi guys im really new to all this steroids etc.... im 18 yrs old, weigh 10.5 stone, and im 5ft 9.. i want to put on muscle mass nd want it too look ripped not just chunky etc... im looking to put on some weight too.. 2 stone or so... im wonderin what to use for my first cycle? and im trying to avoid using injections just yet... i would apreciate some help ..
    Welcome. So how long have you been weight training then mate?

a few months now... and i dont ever see any changes... i respect what your saying guys but i aint grown for lk 3 years so dont think i will anymore... and i am going on steroids so i would rather your advice than telling me not to take them please... Help

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so i would rather your advice than telling me not to take them please... Help
    That is our advice....dont take them. You will shut down your natural test production, close your growth plates which are almost for sure not closed right now. You have your highest natural level of test you will have in your whole life and you can make gians on it. You just need to get your diet and training in check both are likely lacking for you to see no results at your age.

Oh I didn't say not to do it. I was 18 once and know exactly how far that kind of advice gets. lol. I just wanted to make sure you know the risks. If you are comfortable with those risks...

Well you've got two different goals there: 1) gain mass, 2) look ripped.

Its a bitch to do them both at once. I'm not saying it CANT be done, just that its really really hard to do. I wold give yourself a 6 month window to accomplish both and break them down into separate phases. Build the house & then paint it.

Start a mass cycle with a test base in the 250-400mg/wk range for about 10 weeks . Then read up on some others to see what would best compliment that base. I've always been a HUGE fan of EQ, but others will have varying opinions on that.

After that take some time off, use a good PCT, let the recepetors clear a bit and then look at a cutting cycle involving Test (again) and maybe Primo or winny if you can afford it.

a few months now... and i dont ever see any changes... i respect what your saying guys but i aint grown for lk 3 years so dont think i will anymore... and i am going on steroids so i would rather your advice than telling me not to take them please... Help
    If you aren't growing with all that natural test that an 18 year old has then your diet and training are lacking. Steroids will not help, But they will harm you, as everybody else is telling you, you are too young.
    So, sorry mate i'm not advising you to take them.

thanks to mojo.. the only person actually listening to me.. i should take tests yeah? should i stack them with anything?? and how much should i take per day and whats the best time to take them

and most of you dont understand im fed up of being soo skinny that i only fit into extra small tops and im 18 yo boy... never looking to get bigger... its frustrating and i hate it so i just want sum advice before i go taking the wrong stuff... i know how bad steroids can be for you... ive been reading for some weeks now ..

I listened to you and understood you...
    If your so damn fed up being skinny then get down the gym, and sort yourself a proper diet.
    By your statement about reading how bad for you steroids will be at your age, then your the one not listening.

ur advice was shit... thanks lats... please dont comment me again... can sum1 imme sum real advice?

You realize an effective cycle requires injecting, right? An oral only cycle would be much more toxic on your liver and probably not produce as meaningful or long lasting results.

You can take test alone and get good results. But again, stacking with another compound will enhance the results. It will also increase the cost & possibly the number of injections you have to do per week.

Also, the time of day you take your gear will have no bearing on its effectiveness. Unless maybe its A-bombs right before a workout (I've heard some like to do that).

And all of this wont really mean anything at all if you aren't eating right and training hard.

a few things to keep in mind: Read the drug profiles on this site & ask questions - keep the dialogue going so you are educated about what you're doing, make sure you have everything for your cycle in hand before you start and don't take my word for any of this. I could be a nit wit.

how many injections would that be?? any idea of the costs too? nd yea i could do with a eating diet.. got no problems with the trainin part.. im at the gym a lot

ur advice was shit... thanks lats... please dont comment me again... can sum1 imme sum real advice?
    Why? If you can't even put the hard work in now to grow naturally, what the hell makes you think steroids will help?

The number of injections will be predicated on weekly dosages, the MG to ML ratio of the gear and the ester (short or long acting). All that beings aid: One, maybe two per week.

Price? I couldn't begin to tell ya. Its been several years since I bought any.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    dude i was like you, i was under 9 stone at 18!!! i gained 2 stone of muscle within 8 months just from changing diet and doing the right training, and ive always stayed at 10% Bf. End of the day if ur gonna take them then u will but seriously although they are not as bad as people make out if u dont no what your doing then itl **** you up, you need to go to some1 local who knows what they are talking about and listen to them...

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. Post your diet in the diet forum. You wouldn't believe how much you can change by just your diet alone. Try that first. If you diet is shit you'll waste your AAS. If gonna abuse AAS b4 the proper age then at least don't waste it. Its not cheap!

Thread Information