bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

shipping my gear?

hey guys i have a question here....im planning on going overseas to visit a friend for a while..what would be the best way to send my gear there in the mail without it being seized or my friend getting caught..can i send the package without a return adress on it? what should i do? i just want it to get there safely but i dont want to do anything to get myself into any trouble............ im not planning on sending much at all. i just want to continue my gear while im down there..
    Thanks!

sorry i didnt mean to say overseas there i meant to say in the states (u.s.)

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    so im confused. you are comming to the states on vacation??

yeah pretty much...

i wouldnt risk it bro. how much are you wanting to bring?

some tren and test...maybe a couple of bottles at most..there has to be a pretty safe way to ship the stuff, i know alot of guys are doing it but im not to sure if there putting a return adress or something...

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i wondered the same thing too

i dont know bro but you have to realize that US customs keeps getting harder and harder to get by. and something with no return adress looks suspect. imo i would say just leave it at home and wait till you get back to cycle. it would just be a waste to have your gear in your hands and then basicly hand it over to US customs.

thats true but im already mid cycle and dont plan on coming off for another 2 months...id also like to send him a sample of it to try aswell but i didnt want to mention that part of it in my first post because i dont want the mods on here to think im trying to source out information..

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Exclamation yes

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    i dont know bro but you have to realize that US customs keeps getting harder and harder to get by. and something with no return adress looks suspect. imo i would say just leave it at home and wait till you get back to cycle. it would just be a waste to have your gear in your hands and then basicly hand it over to US customs.
    yes avoid customs at all cost!BEWARE!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I would bring it with me in my luggage personally. I fancy myself a master smuggler. The odds of your bag being searched are not very good (ive flown back into the us via intl flight many times, rarely happens). if they do search your bag they are looking for bags of drugs or money, stick the vials in the pocket of a pair of pants and you are golden.

i didnt think that shipping a small amount of test in a couple of bottles would be so tough,,i thought it has been done alot because of the posts ive read about guys getting packages in the mail..

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20 View Post
    i didnt think that shipping a small amount of test in a couple of bottles would be so tough,,i thought it has been done alot because of the posts ive read about guys getting packages in the mail..
    yes but have you not read about all the ppl who recieved customs letters and not there gear??

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I would bring it with me in my luggage personally. I fancy myself a master smuggler. The odds of your bag being searched are not very good (ive flown back into the us via intl flight many times, rarely happens). if they do search your bag they are looking for bags of drugs or money, stick the vials in the pocket of a pair of pants and you are golden.
    Hypothetically though, what if they do a random search and find it? I would imagine that you are toast!!! I mean your bag, your stuff, your roids....!! Or am I mistaken? Of course I would just keep quiet and wait for my lawyer

i would personally feel way more comfortable to ship it and if it gets a seizure letter i just wont pick it up from them...im also worried about the return adress, what do i do to get around that? i wouldnt want it to come back to my place and get in shit for it..

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    best to just keep it home so you dont get in any crap but thread was a big help

im sure someone on here could chime in on how its done, but as of now ill just have to keep low and plan around my trip i guess...

Exclamation ??????

you are joking!.....right?????

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    I recently went on vacation to cozumel,MX and brought back some nice cubans cigars. Those custom guys just said did u bring any cigarettes back or alcohol, and I said nope. The guy got thru with my DL and off I went On the other hand I watched a guy pour out some alcohol that he go caught with. So I say a 50/50 and thats only good odds on a craps table.

thats why im guessing that shipping it would be the best way to go...if something seems fishy i just wont sign for it...what worries me is the return adress...if i wrote a random adress i guess i can get away with it but i dont know 100%...thats why i figured someone on here must have done this at one point that could just chime in with some info.

I do not think he is joking. I could see that working they do not really go through everything, they open your bag toss some stuff around and intergate the heck out of you. After your done droowning in your sweat you could in theory walk right out.

noooo

man they go thrugh my stuff wit a fine tooth comb...I blame it on my tattoos..
    I seriously can't believe they have not searched you more thoughrouly if you have flown that mutch...

Not really man I never get hit that hard. I was talking about a cruise though, the only time I flew had to do with military stuff. The times I seen customs go through luggage it was pretty fast, I got friends that do similar stuff those guys go through training for what to look for, like looking to the left when you answer to a question.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    isnt this whole thread against board rules ... talking about shipping info

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    you are joking!.....right?????
    No im not. What could they possibly want to search the pockets of all 12 pairs of shorts i bring on vacation for? theres nothing that small that would be worth busting you over. I had my bag searched on the way back to the U.S. when in cancun and had a lot of sustanon , they didnt seem to care. They did the search while i was still in mexico though. Stick to the pocket, always works.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Hypothetically speaking:

If your really worried make sure your prints are not on the bottles, the box/envelope, or any tape you use to seal the package.

Do NOT leave the return address blank. I suppose it would be possible to use some random business address as a return address. If customs snatches it then legally it won't be able to be traced back to you.

If you don't send it registered then no one will have to sign for it so no one can get busted, unless of course there is a hand to hand transaction between your friend in the states and a postal employee. Your friend (if it is addressed to him) could get a customs letter which is lame to put on a friend. If he can get mail in other people's names then it might be a better idea to mail it to one of those other people. If that would arouse suspicion from the local post office you might not want to put that on your friend either.

You could mail it to your name at his address if the post office will leave any and all mail in his box so long as it has his address on it regardless of the person it is addressed to. Then again, if you can do this, you could probably mail it to another person staying with him.

That way if customs snatches it the 'other person' gets the seizure letter.

In any event there is no way to prove that just because a package of gear is mailed to a person that that person ordered it or had any knowledge that it was being mailed to them. I could mail some gear to someone I hate to try to stir up shit for them.

This is all hypothetically speaking of course. When the package arrives you could also write 'wrong address, return to sender' on the package and leave it sitting unopened for 24 hours.

Just no one do a hand to hand with a postal employee and no one sign for it in the presence of a postal employee. If they leave one of those pink slips that the other friend staying with him can just sign and leave in the mailbox to have the package left on stoop the next day and they leave it they its all good. They don't leave packages with controlled substances in them, they like to have control over it and do a hand to hand so there is better evidence to report on in court. But personal ammounts you really don't have to worry about that, it is good to cover all bases though lol

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Hmm some good tips here... Also i been to 19 countries thus far...CORRECT me if wrong but i think they only search you bags in YOUR presence right, Right before you check them in... Also some one said pants pocket which is good... But if yall turn you socks inside out /join them like i do, i think that would be great for some amps... I NEVER see them check socks!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    isnt this whole thread against board rules ... talking about shipping info
    It just goes against the rules of common sense. These boards are monitored people, I know some don't believe that but trust me on this. Keep these discussions private.

Thread Information