Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: seizure letter

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    It's better if you can sign the card and tell them to leave it at your door. That is an option unless it's sent registered.

Does your guy send registered? It's probably cool but I don't like to take those kinds of risks. I once trashed a delivery address b/c a package was mailed from someone who never sent registered mail and then the postal employee showed up with the package requesting signature. I knew this guy never sent registered so it was refused. Screwed up a delivery address for me that I had spent a lot of time and effort setting up in ways that I will not reveal here b/c I don't want the info to be available to the public.

There are lawyers who specialize in drug law that you can consult with @ $500/hr who are experts in their field. Not worth it for the average joe, but if any ugl does not do that they are crazy imo.

maxex is offline Member
    misunderstood the post
    Last edited by maxex; 06-19-2008 at 07:05 PM.

maxex is offline Member
    Just to add. Overseas packaging has really hit an all time low. Unless youre lucky enough to know a domestic source, I would stay away from overseas.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    its not the package the post office has it states on the yellow card its a letter and the sender is u.s. customs, and this is the second yellow card ive gotten from the post office

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    its not the package the post office has it states on the yellow card its a letter and the sender is u.s. customs, and this is the second yellow card ive gotten from the post office
    Ok, so customs is sending you certified mail, correct?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    there is no mistake when ur shit gets seized and the feds are tricky about it. they send you one letter that basically sez "ha,ha we got ur shit you ****er"... and then they stuffed in a public service announcement- the one i posted above to be exact.

... nothing else happens... receiving the stupid letter is the climax.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    you weren't there for the letter from customs and they want you to pick it up? Sounds too shady to me, I wouldn't pick it up

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you pick it up and get busted dont say nothing without an attorney!

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    What if you have it sent to you're home and they just drop it off in you're box. Is their any problem like that

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    you guys are such fags... nothing ****ing happens.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    hey we're just donating our 2 cents, take it or leave it

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    first of all customs doesnt send you a letter. they stuff the letter in the package where ur shit used to be. the letter sez that ur shits seized and the only way to get it back is if you petition through the courts to get it back... and this is only possible if ur registered with the dea to received drugs through customs. the letter continues to state their will be no legal recourse, but if you continue to attempt this then there "may" be action taken against you.

its just that simple fellas... no guessing... no 2 cents... thats how the fvckin thing works...

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    yeah man so you gonna get it or what?

Quote Originally Posted by maxex View Post
    Ok, so customs is sending you certified mail, correct?
    correct

Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    first of all customs doesnt send you a letter. they stuff the letter in the package where ur shit used to be. the letter sez that ur shits seized and the only way to get it back is if you petition through the courts to get it back... and this is only possible if ur registered with the dea to received drugs through customs. the letter continues to state their will be no legal recourse, but if you continue to attempt this then there "may" be action taken against you.

its just that simple fellas... no guessing... no 2 cents... thats how the fvckin thing works...
    if customs doesnt send a letter then why on the yellow card is letter checked off and sender is u.s. customs?

i think we have all contributed enough conflicting opinions, bottom line bro are u gonna pick it up or not? keep us posted!

bigp750 is offline Junior Member
    damn if you want your gear that bad then STAY HOME FROM WORK and wait on the postal dude!! or GO GET IT.... it will be your first offense so nothing will happen so quit being so scared...

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    BMG........X's 10.... God is this still going... Bro, man up. Its just a stupid letter

crane is offline Associate Member
    so you think hes getting it?

playboii is offline Senior Member
    main concern is that your name has to match the name on the package. if it doesnt you better off calling USPS for a re-attempt because they are not going to hand you a package that its not your not @ the post office

why does everyone think its a package after ive stated mulitple times its a letter and im prob just gonna leave the letter there it will get sent back to the sender on the 26th so if customs happens to re-send the letter when they get it back maybe ill be home to get it next time, and ive already accepted the fact i lost out on my money and gear

why does everyone think its a package after ive stated mulitple times its a letter and im prob just gonna leave the letter there it will get sent back to the sender on the 26th so if customs happens to re-send the letter when they get it back maybe ill be home to get it next time, and ive already accepted the fact i lost out on my money and gear

If it is a certified delivery from customs I would ignore it. If I ever got a note that customs sent me something, hell I don't order crap from customs so I"m not going to sign giving them proof that I received what they sent. I don't want anything from customs except to be left alone.

Picking up that letter and signing for it is evidence you received it.

Let's say I am divorced. I move to Columbia and I hate my ex wife and I am vengeful. So I take a commodity that is common in Columbia and mail a 1/2 ounce to her every other week. I use a fake sender name and address.

Maybe someone sent you some bad bad naughty stuff in the mail and customs intercepted it. Hell, you didn't want the bad stuff to begin with so why sign off that you received notice from customs that they intercepted some shit that is illegal to import and was being sent to you?

Homey don't play dat.

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

2 orders

so you got 2 letters to your house or they told you to pick them up at the post office?

We used to order from some guy that packed poorly. No cotton, no carbon paper. It was just some vials in a letter wrapped in saran wrap. Two of 4 got seized from this supplier and we got two letters. He would re-ship if you supplied the letter but we did not think that was worth a few hundred bucks. Listen we never picked up the letters. Both were to different names and one to my brothers house and one to mine. We just ignored the whole process, but I have heard of dudes picking up the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    We used to order from some guy that packed poorly. No cotton, no carbon paper. It was just some vials in a letter wrapped in saran wrap. Two of 4 got seized from this supplier and we got two letters. He would re-ship if you supplied the letter but we did not think that was worth a few hundred bucks. Listen we never picked up the letters. Both were to different names and one to my brothers house and one to mine. We just ignored the whole process, but I have heard of dudes picking up the letter.
    so you got the same yellow card from the post office and just ignored it?

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    That's why I get everything from the Black Market cuz 100% real and good prices. None of this internet scam

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    bro, trust me this isnt a freaking bust. if it was then the postal inspectors who are federal officers would of delivered the package and try to have you except it. i have known many people who have been down this road. why would they send you a letter to try and bust you when the actual package would hold up way better in court? if you want your gear resent for free then go get the letter, if not leave it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If you to go the post office and see this :

Just turn around and go about your day like normal.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    bro, trust me this isnt a freaking bust. if it was then the postal inspectors who are federal officers would of delivered the package and try to have you except it. i have known many people who have been down this road. why would they send you a letter to try and bust you when the actual package would hold up way better in court? if you want your gear resent for free then go get the letter, if not leave it.
    man bro im telling u the postal inspector and dea picked this boy up at the gym he didnt have to accept shit. they scared, flipped him, and no telling what happened to his source. you have to be real paranoid when you play this game. dont trust anyone.

aniga007 is offline New Member
    this is intriguing and very entertaining topic keep the discussion open.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    if the feds wanted you for an arrest they would just snatch ur ass up like ur the last crab rangoon at an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you to go the post office and see this :

Just turn around and go about your day like normal.
    hahahaha so what your saying this isnt a good if i see this huh?

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    man bro im telling u the postal inspector and dea picked this boy up at the gym he didnt have to accept shit. they scared, flipped him, and no telling what happened to his source. you have to be real paranoid when you play this game. dont trust anyone.
    as long as your not a wuss and break under pressure there is nothing that can happen to you in the good old usa without the element of proof. being paranoid will get you busted as well as everyone around you because you tend to nark on others to keep your own butt out of trouble when your overly paranoid.

as long as your not a wuss and break under pressure there is nothing that can happen to you in the good old usa without the element of proof. being paranoid will get you busted as well as everyone around you because you tend to nark on others to keep your own butt out of trouble when your overly paranoid.
    thats exactly why i say if u get snatched up dont say shit and ask for a lawyer. dont think they wont question u if they are trying to get ur source. guess paranoid is the wrong word what i mean is the less people that know u use, the less chance of u gettin busted. and check this out as far as narks i have never been in that situation so i cant say i will or wont but these guys are very convincing when they say u know "u can do up to 5 yrs for these 2 vials or u can tell me where u got them and u can walk right of here." these guys interrogate for a living and if u have never really seen it done they can flip you. but when u ask for a lawyer they have to stop the only drawback is they will usually arrest u even if the charge doesnt stick. they can ruin your day and that sucks especially if u have a wife and kids to go home to.

bottom line bro u broke the law when u ordered the gear. we all know it is illegal if it is addressed to ur residence even with a fake name they got you and they dont even have to deliver it. if u use an alt address then yes they would have to wait til u pick it up.

boDAWG is offline Member
    its just a letter dont trip go get it

PT
    bottom line bro u broke the law when u ordered the gear. we all know it is illegal if it is addressed to ur residence even with a fake name they got you and they dont even have to deliver it. if u use an alt address then yes they would have to wait til u pick it up.
    actually they CAN NOT charge you without having you sign or except the package as yours. i dont care what you think you know about this but im certain. there are people mailing pounds of cocain to houses were they know people are not home during the day so they can go and pick it up after its dropped off. do you really think a 90 year old lady that had cocain mailed to her house will be charged even though she wasnt aware of it? of course not. you need to except the package in order for the DA to even have a chance in court and thats a fact

PT
    by they way i am speaking from experiance. i had a package of hgh mailed to my name and address and i didnt except it when the postal inspector came. they tried everything to get me to admit to it but since it wasnt mine i couldnt do that and of course they couldnt charge me.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    of the letter you haven't picked up yet lol

This is all besides the point b/c a letter from customs is waiting for him at the post office, but...

You are not breaking the law simply because there is something in the postal system addressed to you or anyone else at your household. They have to prove intent or to get you on possession.

If it were that simple I could just mail some stuff to anyone I want to get in trouble and then tip off the cops. They find the package in the mail system with the dudes name and address on it..game over.

It doesn't work that way. At that point there is no evidence whatsoever that the dude I mailed the stuff to knows anything about it.

One is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That's why you always keep your mouth shut when dealing with the cops, people admit to crimes when talking to cops all the time. I see people admitting to murder on that tv show '48 hours' all the time when they have NO solid evidence to even arrest the person LMAO

I have no control over what my friends mail me from China because they think its funny or they think they are doing me a favor. I can't be held responsible for that if I don't even know they are doing it. If they can prove I knew that's another story, that's why you keep your mouth shut.

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    OK EDMEN2 enough man, there are thousands of thousands of post offices and maybe there are postal inspectors in major city hubs but no cop or dea is going to take the chance of arresting someone when for one they dont know if the stuff you ordered is real, its your first letter and if you know its from customs then dont even go get it but if your supplier needs the letter to resend your gear than just go get it, there is no one there waiting for you just change you shipping address and try again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information