Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: seizure letter

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    a lot of legal talk from a bunch of meat heads who really know little about any of what is required for a fed to make an initial move on someone... and ill include myself in that mix. i received one of these custom letters before though, so ive been through this thing.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    meat heads..... ha you are a funny ham

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    a lot of legal talk from a bunch of meat heads who really know little about any of what is required for a fed to make an initial move on someone... and ill include myself in that mix. i received one of these custom letters before though, so ive been through this thing.
    speak for yourself bro

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    This is all besides the point b/c a letter from customs is waiting for him at the post office, but...

You are not breaking the law simply because there is something in the postal system addressed to you or anyone else at your household. They have to prove intent or to get you on possession.

If it were that simple I could just mail some stuff to anyone I want to get in trouble and then tip off the cops. They find the package in the mail system with the dudes name and address on it..game over.

It doesn't work that way. At that point there is no evidence whatsoever that the dude I mailed the stuff to knows anything about it.

One is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That's why you always keep your mouth shut when dealing with the cops, people admit to crimes when talking to cops all the time. I see people admitting to murder on that tv show '48 hours' all the time when they have NO solid evidence to even arrest the person LMAO

I have no control over what my friends mail me from China because they think its funny or they think they are doing me a favor. I can't be held responsible for that if I don't even know they are doing it. If they can prove I knew that's another story, that's why you keep your mouth shut.
    He said it best^^^^ Cant be any better put than that...
    And why including myself are we following this "turned into sh!t" thread. Cant believe its on page 3 and he aint picked it up.... All these "What Ifs"...
    Heres one: "What if Worms had machine guns???? Birds wouldn't F#ck with em!" Hows that...

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike315 View Post
    He said it best^^^^ Cant be any better put than that...
    And why including myself are we following this "turned into sh!t" thread. Cant believe its on page 3 and he aint picked it up.... All these "What Ifs"...
    Heres one: "What if Worms had machine guns???? Birds wouldn't F#ck with em!" Hows that...
    hahahaha
    what if steroids didnt exist? this site wouldnt exist?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    speak for yourself bro

lol... i knew one person would consider themselves a legal expert... theres always one guy.

PT
    lol... i knew one person would consider themselves a legal expert... theres always one guy.
    did i say expert??? didnt think so so lets not put words into my mouth im just saying that you shouldnt be calling others meatheads just because you consider yourself one. as for legal advice, im not a lawyer but come from a family or attornys and i have been down that road before which is why i gave my advice. now go get an educating so you wont consider yourself a meathead any more

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    meat head is an endearing term... dont get too bent out of shape

and btw... lol that you think your relative lawyer gives you experience.

enigma10 is offline Member
    ......can’t you just tell them it’s for your horse or for your dog that you’re training?

Just a thought

Pietro75 and BMG are you guys on cycle... Im feelin a lil "Roid Rage " here... ahahah..J/k
    Im bored and yall makin me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    ......can’t you just tell them it’s for your horse or for your dog that you’re training?

Just a thought
    Hope you're being funny right?^^^^ Not sure though if you jokin!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    he is def raging... i just have a ruff sense of humor that easily offends sensitive people.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    by they way i am speaking from experiance. i had a package of hgh mailed to my name and address and i didnt except it when the postal inspector came. they tried everything to get me to admit to it but since it wasnt mine i couldnt do that and of course they couldnt charge me.
    bro this is what u stuck to ur guns alot of people wont. they didnt charge u but they questioned you now after that how comfortable did you feel ordering from that source. cause if u did order again i bet u covered ur tracks twice over!

bro i know something about the law. i was an officer for 5 yrs drug free i was fired for violating an inmates cicvil rights when i roughed him up for biting my partners ear then my partner folded and didnt back our story. bros i know how these guys work and i may be using worst case scenarios but they dont have to arrest you to ruin ur source or ur cycle. thses guys go into work grab some coffee get on the internet and start fishing for whatever they can. the way u guys go into work and get on ar they do to. most days they get nothing but every now and then they get a good bite.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    bro i know something about the law. i was an officer for 5 yrs drug free i was fired for violating an inmates cicvil rights when i roughed him up for biting my partners ear then my partner folded and didnt back our story. bros i know how these guys work and i may be using worst case scenarios but they dont have to arrest you to ruin ur source or ur cycle. thses guys go into work grab some coffee get on the internet and start fishing for whatever they can. the way u guys go into work and get on ar they do to. most days they get nothing but every now and then they get a good bite.

my fault then for not giving enough credit... i can def be cynical at times.

PT
    bro this is what u stuck to ur guns alot of people wont. they didnt charge u but they questioned you now after that how comfortable did you feel ordering from that source. cause if u did order again i bet u covered ur tracks twice over!
    here was that story. i used to get gear off a source that got busted. the feds seized his computer and found all his customers info and mine was one of them. a few months later they noticed that a package was sent from one of the names they had to another(mine) so they stopped it. they tried everything but paying me to admit to it and help them with a case against the other person. obviously i stood to my guns and said it wasnt mine and onve my attorney contacted them they wernt able to talk to me anymore so the rest of the story was told to me by my uncle. they eventually got a warrent to open the pack but couldnt charge me because it wasnt mine so i never admitted to it. as for the sender, they only contacted him by phone and since any return address can br written on a package obviously they couldnt charge him. as long as you dont get scared and care about the jail time they will threaten you with then nothing can happen to you. all they can do is scare you unless you except the package.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike315 View Post
    Hope you're being funny right?^^^^ Not sure though if you jokin!
    yup all jokes......but

if you think about it what anabolic steroid says its for human use on the bottle ? and they use Striods on cows, race horses, greyhounds, etc
    Last edited by enigma10; 06-22-2008 at 06:18 PM.

hahahahahaha.....but seriously we diverted from the original posters question.

but what i really want to know is what NYJETSFAN has done !
    Last edited by enigma10; 06-22-2008 at 06:17 PM.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    enigma? wheres the other nipple? shes DEFORMED!

Quote Originally Posted by RaWRZ0R! View Post
    enigma? wheres the other nipple? shes DEFORMED!
    LOL its like a Lambo with a dent on it id still take it i had to Photoshop it out , i didn't think nudity was allowed on the forum

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    did i say expert??? didnt think so so lets not put words into my mouth im just saying that you shouldnt be calling others meatheads just because you consider yourself one. as for legal advice, im not a lawyer but come from a family or attornys and i have been down that road before which is why i gave my advice. now go get an educating so you wont consider yourself a meathead any more
    dude, learn to spell please

cam89 is offline Junior Member

agreed

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

yrue

first of all customs doesnt send you a letter. they stuff the letter in the package where ur shit used to be. the letter sez that ur shits seized and the only way to get it back is if you petition through the courts to get it back... and this is only possible if ur registered with the dea to received drugs through customs. the letter continues to state their will be no legal recourse, but if you continue to attempt this then there "may" be action taken against you.

its just that simple fellas... no guessing... no 2 cents... thats how the fvckin thing works...
    man BMG I have been trying to tell them/him this......go get your stuff or you are a dumbass it was not a seizure letter!!!!!!!

hmmm

partners ear got gbit but he folded on you????????????????hmmmmmm???????

Cool spellin

Quote Originally Posted by cam89 View Post
    oh man not the spelling shit again!!!!!!!!

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by cam89 View Post
    dude, i was typing from a phone. dude, if you cant make one useful post why dont you get off this board dude because your info is useless dude. ok dude

PT

first off i never said i had experiance but if you want to go down that road we will. i grew up in a house with a defense attorney so like my sister who is now a lawyer i was destined for law school. after 3 years of pre-law i changed my major. now i never said i had any kind of law expertise so lets not put words into my mouth here. i have been down a road similar to the poster and i was stating my advice. we should all be here for the same reason so im really getting sick of these useless but intelligent posts like, "dude, learn to spell". if certain people like this little punk beatch are not here to learn or help then i recommend they get the he11 off this site because the rest of us are here for the same reason and getting sick of these useless posts

Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    partners ear got gbit but he folded on you????????????????hmmmmmm???????
    he was one of those guys that i think got pushed around in high school. he was basically that asshole cop and he initiated everything with this guy. we were varifying his warrant the perp had to use the restroom so he took him to the restroom where the jail inmates strip search. all of a sudden he comes back breathing heavy with toilet paper on his ear saying he bit my ear. i get pissed run this perp thru the ringer and im thinkin all is squashed. the warrant turns out to be good the perp stays at the jail and i tell him to write the reports to cover our ass. needless to say he forgets to mention any of the physical stuff that went on the perp complains about rib pains "cause an officer beat me up!" they start an investigation. my partner assures me that the reports are written right. they question us seperately he tells an abbreviated story where he never started shit and the perp never touched him. i tell the truth and get burned cause the truth dont match the fake ass report he wrote. and by the way i havent seen my so called partner since. this whole incident took away a yr of my life with civil service appeals and crap like that. this is another reason why u cant trust anyone!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    first off i never said i had experiance but if you want to go down that road we will. i grew up in a house with a defense attorney so like my sister who is now a lawyer i was destined for law school. after 3 years of pre-law i changed my major. now i never said i had any kind of law expertise so lets not put words into my mouth here. i have been down a road similar to the poster and i was stating my advice. we should all be here for the same reason so im really getting sick of these useless but intelligent posts like, "dude, learn to spell". if certain people like this little punk beatch are not here to learn or help then i recommend they get the he11 off this site because the rest of us are here for the same reason and getting sick of these useless posts

camon... just admit ur one of us meat heads and ur merely tossing ur .02... go on... it wont hurt.

kinda funny though... i have a friend that almost perfectly meets that description. doods dad owns his own firm, so my friend always just seemed to assume he would also someday be a lawyer and take over the business.... just like you he also gave political science a shot for a few years before finally quitting... he didnt know shit about law either.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Clean69 View Post
    That's why I get everything from the Black Market cuz 100% real and good prices. None of this internet scam

If by Black Market you mean domestic...that's the main problem here. Domestic sources are nearly impossible to locate at the moment, so people are forced to order from these B.S. over seas sources who send their packs in envelopes with plastic wrap that constantly get seized. I would guesstimate that they own 85% of the market for the time being, so they are basically taking peoples money and sending garbage .

If sent at all. They could be just sending 1 vial of your 10 vial order and packaging it so that the vial is pratcically falling out of the pack. You then get a letter, and inturn you think your 10 vials were seized..when in reality it was only 1. The source then hopes your too scared to re-order so he keeps your money.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    camon... just admit ur one of us meat heads and ur merely tossing ur .02... go on... it wont hurt.

kinda funny though... i have a friend that almost perfectly meets that description. doods dad owns his own firm, so my friend always just seemed to assume he would also someday be a lawyer and take over the business.... just like you he also gave political science a shot for a few years before finally quitting... he didnt know shit about law either.
    Dude, there are people with all sorts of backgrounds on here, for example the dude who was a cop for 5 years. Some people are not going to discuss the details of how they know what they know but it doesn't mean they are just pulling guesses out of their ass because you don't happen to know the way the law works in these situations.

We all have area's of knowledge about all sorts of things. The best advice is go hire a lawyer who specializes in drug cases and pay him $500/hr to consult with you if you really want to learn whatever it is you want to know about the legal processes in dealing with this stuff.

I can tell you there are ways of setting up reasonable doubt 6 months before anything is even shipped to your house that a good lawyer can use to get you off a possession charge of steroids (depending on the particulars of what is discussed during the hand to hand exchange). I will not say what or how.

I used to know ppl who made their living from black market businesses and outright high profile robberies.

Like I said I"m no expert, but don't assume that everyone here is at the same level of knowledge as you are on these matters. I"ve been interrogated by the cops before and had the cops attempt to plant drugs on me on 2 separate occasions, as well as been beaten unconscious because of my smart ass mouth screwing around with them when they were interrogating me. I learned early to keep my mouth shut (or filter what I say so I never lock myself into a story and turn questiosn around on them to frustrate them...something I don't recommend...I did that when I was young and full of macho and not the greatest judgement lol).

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    can we close this thread already?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Dude, there are people with all sorts of backgrounds on here, for example the dude who was a cop for 5 years. Some people are not going to discuss the details of how they know what they know but it doesn't mean they are just pulling guesses out of their ass because you don't happen to know the way the law works in these situations.

We all have area's of knowledge about all sorts of things. The best advice is go hire a lawyer who specializes in drug cases and pay him $500/hr to consult with you if you really want to learn whatever it is you want to know about the legal processes in dealing with this stuff.

I can tell you there are ways of setting up reasonable doubt 6 months before anything is even shipped to your house that a good lawyer can use to get you off a possession charge of steroids (depending on the particulars of what is discussed during the hand to hand exchange). I will not say what or how.

I used to know ppl who made their living from black market businesses and outright high profile robberies.

Like I said I"m no expert, but don't assume that everyone here is at the same level of knowledge as you are on these matters. I"ve been interrogated by the cops before and had the cops attempt to plant drugs on me on 2 separate occasions, as well as been beaten unconscious because of my smart ass mouth screwing around with them when they were interrogating me. I learned early to keep my mouth shut (or filter what I say so I never lock myself into a story and turn questiosn around on them to frustrate them...something I don't recommend...I did that when I was young and full of macho and not the greatest judgement lol).

so ur basically a criminal? a street thug if you will... a wise guy... a soldier... tell us a good story...

so......! did ol boy get his gear or not?

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    he hasnt posted in alittle while.. maybe he went and got arrested lol or maybe he just couldnt handle the pressure?

PT

i had a friend just like you that always joked around and thought he was tougher then he was. one day i had a few beers in me and he started his joking around crap again and pushed me to far. 2 weeks later when the cops spoke to my lawyer they informed me that he needed 92 stitches and 12 hours of reconstructive surgery.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    so ur basically a criminal? a street thug if you will... a wise guy... a soldier... tell us a good story...
    No I"m not a criminal and I was not. I do not consider victimless crimes to be crimes. I knew people who were outright criminals though, as well as drug smugglers, etc. I"m not going to say how. I have lots of 'good stories' but am not going to get into specifics. One guy I know actually had an off duty cop try to murder him while he was off duty because he could not catch him legitimately. He lived, albeit with permanent wounds, got a big settlement, and the cop did not even loose his job lol

My point is that some people do have quality information about dealing with LE based on experiences that you may not have, for whatever reason they have it.

I am 100% against all crimes of violence and all property crimes just to set the record straight, as well as actions that clearly endanger the public like drunk driving. As far as the interrogatioins and attempts to plant drugs, all I was doing was verbally communicating to the police, they were the one's breaking the law and behaving like 'thugs' by beating someone in handcuffs and planting drugs on me. I was the victim, they wanted info on some ppl I knew. I could have avoided the beatings by not being smart mouthed, but it's still against the law for cops to beat ppl who are handcuffed and not resisting in the least bit.

So I was keeping info I knew about thugs private and the cops acted like thugs to try to use me to get info on them and did a lot of illegal shit to me during the course of their quest. The 'thugs' never did me dirty, the cops did though.
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 06-24-2008 at 03:13 AM.

PT
    No I"m not a criminal and I was not. I do not consider victimless crimes to be crimes. I knew people who were outright criminals though, as well as drug smugglers, etc. I"m not going to say how. I have lots of 'good stories' but am not going to get into specifics. One guy I know actually had an off duty cop try to murder him while he was off duty because he could not catch him legitimately. He lived, albeit with permanent wounds, got a big settlement, and the cop did not even loose his job lol

My point is that some people do have quality information about dealing with LE based on experiences that you may not have, for whatever reason they have it.

I am 100% against all crimes of violence and all property crimes just to set the record straight, as well as actions that clearly endanger the public like drunk driving.
    i agree with you 100% bro. that kid thinks that if you didnt pass the bar then you cant possibly know anything about law. i assume that if you dont have a political science degree then you shouldnt know the purpose or the job of judical branch of government or congress!! very doubtful. i have been down that road before which is why i know what can happen but he just couldnt understand that.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    ok this has notin to do about notin now time to close thread plz to the guy with the letter make a choice good luck..

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i had a friend just like you that always joked around and thought he was tougher then he was. one day i had a few beers in me and he started his joking around crap again and pushed me to far. 2 weeks later when the cops spoke to my lawyer they informed me that he needed 92 stitches and 12 hours of reconstructive surgery.

that reminds me of this friend i had that was just like you that always joked around and thought he was tougher then he was. one day i had a few beers in me and he started his joking around crap again and pushed me to far. 2 weeks later when the cops spoke to my lawyer they informed me that he needed 1012 stitches and 46 hours of reconstructive surgery.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information