Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: seizure letter

dovedescent is offline Associate Member
    my roomate did the exact same thing about 4 or 5 weeks ago.he got the letter in the mailbox saying for whatever reason,we missed you come get your stuff at the post office.He went and got it.Hes nice nice and plump and juicy now,do you want to miss out on that?If you want i will go pick up your package for you

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dovedescent View Post
    my roomate did the exact same thing about 4 or 5 weeks ago.he got the letter in the mailbox saying for whatever reason,we missed you come get your stuff at the post office.He went and got it.Hes nice nice and plump and juicy now,do you want to miss out on that?If you want i will go pick up your package for you
    i think a sorry we missed u card is different than what he got!

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dovedescent View Post
    its not a package how many times do i have to say that on the yellow card the box was checked off that said letter and the sender is U.S. Customs, and no I havent gone to pick up anything because i just got home today i was camping for the past couple days and for everyone who says close this thread already why keep readin and posting if you dont want the thread just dont click on it

String Bean is offline New Member
    So did you ever man up and get the letter

RexKwonDo is offline Junior Member
    he cant respond right now hes locked up, but yeah he went to pick up the letter

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RexKwonDo View Post
    he cant respond right now hes locked up, but yeah he went to pick up the letter
    I can't tell if you're serious or not.

I had a similar episode on Monday when I went to pick up my stuff from the post office. I had it sent in my friend's name cause my first order got siezed (no letter yet, however) and missed the delivery. So I signed the notice over to myself and went to pick it up. They made a big deal about the fact that it's not in my name, and I had to talk to a supervisor. The whole time I'm thinking "man, I definitely don't need all this attention" but I wasn't really nervous or anything. Anyways, long story short, the pills are now in my belly.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    You should get it I receive a lot of stuff and sometime I'm not at home so I have to pick it up. Specially when the package requires signature. FYI every time it's a international package I have to sign for it. No matter if I am at home or not. Go get it don't listen anybody that says different. I guess no one have seen a seizure letter cause it says that the package has been seized and you have to pick it up from the customs. THIS IS SOOOO MUCH DIFFERENT than what you got.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    You should get it I receive a lot of stuff and sometime I'm not at home so I have to pick it up. Specially when the package requires signature. FYI every time it's a international package I have to sign for it. No matter if I am at home or not. Go get it don't listen anybody that says different. I guess no one have seen a seizure letter cause it says that the package has been seized and you have to pick it up from the customs. THIS IS SOOOO MUCH DIFFERENT than what you got.
    Yeah, if i got a letter saying my stuff got seized by customs and if i want it then i have to go to customs to get it, red flag to not pick it up! If i got a letter written by who cares who (customs, post office, etc) just saying that i need to pick up at post office then no worries, authorities have better things to do then wait at the post office for u to pick up ur package like giving out tickets to people with tinted windows and missing a tail light, god forbid they arrest rapists and murders'. Then again, id never go the route of mail order or western union or all the other online methods u guys use, too much hassle and more risk then benefit i think to save a few bucks. Id rather pay a few bucks more and have one of u guys go through all this risk and let me pay u and get my gear at the same time and thats how i do it. Much easier to have a local source that u can see face to face compared to an e-mail address or computer screen who knows whos on the other end of that. Oh well, just me.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I would just like to say that this is the most rediculous thread i have read in a while.
    If you want the real answer maybe a steroid dicussion forum isn't the best place to look.
    Go do your homework and know what your up against. thats just me talkin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information