Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: seizure letter

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member

seizure letter

so i ordered some gear awhile ago and i got one of those small yellow cards from the post office saying that i wasnt there for the letter from customs and that i have to go pick it up at the post office if i dont pick it up they will send it back to the sender has this happened to anyone else and what should i do

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    not sure what happens next never had it happen but i wouldnt be too worried because they will not sit at the post office and wait for you to come and get the letter, they try for the sources and big suppliers not the little orders like yours the only time people really get nervous is if the package is intercepted and delivered by the cops them self that wait for you to sign and except it happened to a partner of my friends

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    shouldnt be a big deal. it is just certified mail. just go pick it up and be done with it. like bb1107 said they are not going to wait on you at the post office.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I got one once and it said if I owuld like to come down and pick up my anabolic Steroids I would have to go to.....
    The letter is no big deal dude, but on the bad side you gear is nabbed

well i was just a little nervous cause ive never heard of them not delivering the letter but its not too bad about the gear cause my source says if it gets seized just send him the letter and he will resend the gear

just be careful because if they keep seizing the same junk they will be onto you, maybee switch addresses or get a pobox or something they will only seize it so many times before they actually do something about it

3dgamer is offline Junior Member
    NY,

If you decide to go get the letter- Please let us know how it went and what it says... I'm very curious.

Good luck

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Dont Pick It Up

DO NOT PICK IT UP. Just ignore it. Some idiot sent a bunch of stuff to you and you have no idea what the hell this is. I hope that you did not give your name. My brother and I always have it sent to some random name that you can make up.

We have gotten two seizure letters and ignored both.

MR_T is offline Member
    bro I would go pick up the letter and leave it alone. dont order online again for a while the last thing you want is extra attention from the DEA, just stick to a local source... selection sucks and prices are a little high but atleast you dont have to worry as much about getting nabbed

hmmmmmmm im not sure what i should do some people are saying pick it up some say dont

Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    DO NOT PICK IT UP. Just ignore it. Some idiot sent a bunch of stuff to you and you have no idea what the hell this is. I hope that you did not give your name. My brother and I always have it sent to some random name that you can make up.

We have gotten two seizure letters and ignored both.

so you got 2 letters to your house or they told you to pick them up at the post office?

You can pick up the letter.... Its just a freakin letter. I will send you a story about a guy ordering gear and what to look for since he almost got pinched. I'm telling you what the letter is gonna say. I got one.... several actually...lol. No worries. Always give a fake name

i was stupid and didnt give a fake name, i wouldnt be worried if it was just elft in the mail at my house but having to go pick it up kinda worries me

i dont think you have anything to worry about how much was it anyway just google your state laws and its that at worst case scenario but like tjm said you should be fine, ive only know of one sting around here and he was caught like 4 times with a huge criminal record i really dont think you are a proirity to them

it was like 40 mg of test and 20 mg of tren

thats not enough to put you away anyway just pick it up unless it will make u paranoid and drive you crazy then go and pick it up what r they gonna do tackle you down and call the cops

If your that worried then don't pick it up. But, you have nothing to worry about. Even if the Feds were there just deny, deny, deny. Tell them you have no idea what the f*** there talking about and walk away. Its just a letter though telling you they have your illegal anabolic steroids and that you will have to pick them up. If you go down to get them your a dumbass...Don't sweat it and wise up the next time you order

yea i obviously wouldnt go pick up gear that would be dumb.....thanx guys

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    well i was just a little nervous cause ive never heard of them not delivering the letter but its not too bad about the gear cause my source says if it gets seized just send him the letter and he will resend the gear
    good luck with that. i wouldn't hold my breath.

maxex is offline Member
    i was stupid and didnt give a fake name, i wouldnt be worried if it was just elft in the mail at my house but having to go pick it up kinda worries me

Actually giving a fake name isn't the smartest thing. If you've been at your adress for a while it will definitely throw up a red flag. Then not only do they get your gear but if they tried hard enough they could probably get you for mail fraud as well.

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    Hey my supplier slash friend has used is home address and po box and he has gotten a seizure letter twice and has never been busted, but if you are using a online source like i do that will re ship they have to have the origanal seizure letter so you can get your gear reshipped. He has gotten the letter then sends it to the supplier and ends up gettting his gear, they dont have the time or money to try and bust all the little people and there small orders, i would get the letter

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    The letter came certified? I've never heard of that. I got a letter once and it was just stuck in the mailbox.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb in the USA

so you got 2 letters to your house or they told you to pick them up at the post office?
    if you are in the USA you can sign the paper and the mailman will pick the letter up and bring the parcel the next day!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member

anyone think if i just leave the letter and us customs get it back they will think im avoiding getting the letter?

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    anyone think if i just leave the letter and us customs get it back they will think im avoiding getting the letter?
    Just go down like you have no idea what the F is going on. 3 things can happen;

1) FBI has been waiting for you for the past couple of days down at the post office, drinking coffee and eating chinese, until you come down to get your letter so they can arrest you. In which case you'll go to jail for 12 hours, get released, and eventually sentenced to community service at the worst.

2) You go down and the hourly-paid postal office employees forcefully hold you down until police arrive...and you got yourself a nice lawsuit against usps.

3) you go down and get your letter and drive back home.

I'm thinking it might be #1. Good luck.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    What does the letter say exactly? Did the supplier send the package certified so someone has to sign for it? Is it possible to sign the notice you received and leave it in the mailbox checking off a box telling them to leave it on your doorstep?

p.s. It doesn't matter what customs THINKS, it matters what they can PROVE.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post

1) FBI has been waiting for you for the past couple of days down at the post office, drinking coffee and eating chinese, until you come down to get your letter so they can arrest you. In which case you'll go to jail for 12 hours, get released, and eventually sentenced to community service at the worst.

2) You go down and the hourly-paid postal office employees forcefully hold you down until police arrive...and you got yourself a nice lawsuit against usps.

They have postal cops and one might be at that particular post office. postal cops can arrest you. If you sign for a package in the presence of a postal employee it is fairly strong evidence that you were expecting the package. Having a drug possession charge on your record isn't the greatest thing in the world.

Probably nothing but i would check with the supplier to see if he sent it registered.

bigp750 is offline Junior Member
    WOW this is so funny.. its a letter to tell you to pick up a package.. so go pick it up..

1. You get a letter saying customs have your package (sorry)

2. You get your gear and drive home happy!

This is small time... a few bottles of gear.. lol.. I could understand if you were supplying the gear to a group of people aka (drug dealer) but its personal supply..

me... i would go see what it is... Let us know what you did :-)

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro do not pick it up they are not on to you they are on to your source. but if u pick it up that constitutes possession and they will use that against you to give up your source.

everytime i have not been home i get a card that says they will redeliver or i can pick up at post office. then the next day it is usually delivered.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    This has happened to me when I wasn't ordering anything illegal and when I was ordering gear. The letter is simply stating you have to come to the post office and pick up your overseas package and if you don't the package will be returned to the original sender.

You should be fine.

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Just go get it you not going to get in trouble, i know alot of people who have gotten siezure letters, they dont get busted, you have 3 letters you can get before they will come knock at you door if you get a second than you better change address or just stop ordering online all together

get ahold of your source and ask if he suspects anything. if someone is on to him he should know!

g0dsend is offline Member
    send someone you hate to go get it for you...

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post

lol! hahahaha i'm guessing they are sitting there too just waiting, probably on this board as well reading this thread.... now they have a heads up on what's going on. They will be well prepared for you at the post office... (just make sure to go after they've finished their chinese food or you might get away)

either grab it and run like a mofo or dress as a lady lol j/k either leave it be or grab it if your so paranoid if you can sleap at night then leave it alone but if your the type that will sit there and wonder all day until your crazy and jump everytime the phone rings then its best to get ity because they cant do any worse to you trhan you will do to yourself stressing over it

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    lol! hahahaha i'm guessing they are sitting there too just waiting, probably on this board as well reading this thread.... now they have a heads up on what's going on. They will be well prepared for you at the post office... (just make sure to go after they've finished their chinese food or you might get away)
    bro trust me they have postal inspectors that dress in plain clothes and investigate stuff like this everyday. they carry a badge and are federally employed ive never seen them with guns but they can detain you. it dont matter how small ur order is the investigation has to start somewhere. operation raw deal used the smallest buyers to bust the biggest labs. look on the bright side if u pick it up and they do bust you dont give up any sources just take ur medicine and be sure to ask for an attorney before they try to question you. no matter how they threaten you ask for an attorney cause ur first offense will always be probation.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    God.....its just a postage letter saying that they have your package...go pick it up you have to show them ID its normal and sign for the package. You would have the same if somebody send you a post card via registered mail.

zartan is offline Banned
    I did the same thing recently. received a package from over seas, i wasnt around to sign for it or sign the yellow card saying to leave it. I brought the card into the post office and got my package. no big deal. If you got a seizure letter thats different.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information