maxex is offline Member
    I don't know where I've been the last year. I try to stay consistent on the board but work doesn't permitt. With a lot of my old bros gone off the board I don't have too many people to turn too.

Anyway... for my personal knowledge and maybe some others out there who don't understand what's going...What is going on?? I've been hearing a lot of "with the recent crackdowns...." or "With all the major heat on us at the moment...".

What "heat", from who, what , where , when and how>? Are govt agents monitoring the boards, have people from the boards been getting pinched from what has been said on the boards or through PM's.

Is it because of the busts that have taken place over the last 6 months and they are targeting websites like this. If so I would like to know some details. HAs it become so bad that getting a simple source check is more difficult then actually driving across the border??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    search raw deal

maxex is offline Member
    Ok, Ive heard a lot about that. I didn;t realize it was having that kind of impact on the boards.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex View Post
    Ok, Ive heard a lot about that. I didn;t realize it was having that kind of impact on the boards.
    everything changed for the entire steroid community when raw deal hit, it was a major major hit.

physicslifter is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

I think the upcoming Olympics has something to do with it too....most of the raw materials are produced in China (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and many of the labs have shut down due to pressure from the government. I bet after the Olympics are over, things will return to a state of normalcy.
    EDITED

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by physicslifter View Post
    I think the upcoming Olympics has something to do with it too....most of the raw materials are produced in China (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and many of the labs have shut down due to pressure from the government. I bet after the Olympics are over, things will return to a state of normalcy.
    EDITED
    I hope so...it has sucked lately...

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    everything changed for the entire steroid community when raw deal hit, it was a major major hit.

Well, it has to be major if it's had this kind of an impact. It's bound to bounce back soon. You here of other majore busts with far more deadly illgel drugs and it hardly puts a dent in the problem. This govt is just assbackwards...but that's a worn out subject.

running_scared is offline Junior Member
    Bounce back? Yes.
    Soon? No.

What happened with Raw Deal is the equivalence to 9/11 with the states.

B*R*A*D UK is offline Associate Member
    its gowing sh*t in uk. loads of fake sh*t bean sold.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B*R*A*D UK View Post
    its gowing sh*t in uk. loads of fake sh*t bean sold.
    Well...fakes have always been a huge issue. The problem is now, it's 10x harder to find out who is reputable and who is not, with guys not doing source checks. It's unfortunate, because if there were ever a time where source checks were important it's now. There was day when all you had to do to find a decent source was go to the pic forum.

Thread Information