ceckste1 is offline New Member

Exclamation Just joined... seems useful and helpful here

Just wanted to say first off that i've been reading threads here for the past probably 45 minutes and everyone seems helpful. Hopefully i can get some information to help me out soon.
    Okay my information.
    1)20 years old. 5'10. 145 lbs.
    2)diet: food, food, food. I have been interested in gaining weight since i was about 15, so i've been reading information online and done my own research and everything you name it ive probably done it, so i know about the food eating.
    3) my family history is fast metabolism, from my mom to my dad, their parents, my brothers, sisters. all of them. ive also always been very active in sports, mostly soccer. but after high school i focused on putting on weight only so i just stuck with lifting.
    4) I had lifted for 3 years consistantly, i'm close with the gym members, the owners, all of that. i never really got ne where, but i was still young and the biggest growth i had was when i took T3 and anator (drink mixture), where i put on some good weight and size, believe it or not. i also when lifting am always drinking protein drinks with creatine.
    5) okay so now my problem... ive missed a bit of lifting, because i've been busy, i had stopped putting on weight, i lost motivation, i mean everything just went downhill with school, my gf, job, friends, and wanting a minute of free time, and GAS prices! so now, im really wanting to get back devoted to lifting, its summer time, and i want a good jump. now i'm not sure if you guys here know much about it, but i really dont need/want the real hardcore steroid stuff and needles, im looking for the best alternatives... if there is such a thing? just somethign to throw on quick lbs with of course the right diet and exercise i know i know... i came across a stack of D-anabol 25, tren 75, and deca 200... yes or no for that? i never plan to use hardcore steroids so im not looking into anything like that so much, for all i know just a one time use now, maybe again later years, because i can keep it on with my diet and continuous weight lifting. but yea i guess my summary is.. do you guys have any recommendations for me? is that stack work? do u guys know stuff about the alternatives..? haha.

of course feel free to ask me about ne thing i may have missed or if u need more information/detail about anything.

ty so much for your time and reading my post, i hope i can get some good information about this, and quickly

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceckste1 View Post
    Just wanted to say first off that i've been reading threads here for the past probably 45 minutes and everyone seems helpful. Hopefully i can get some information to help me out soon.
    Okay my information.
    1)20 years old. 5'10. 145 lbs.
    2)diet: food, food, food. I have been interested in gaining weight since i was about 15, so i've been reading information online and done my own research and everything you name it ive probably done it, so i know about the food eating.
    3) my family history is fast metabolism, from my mom to my dad, their parents, my brothers, sisters. all of them. ive also always been very active in sports, mostly soccer. but after high school i focused on putting on weight only so i just stuck with lifting.
    4) I had lifted for 3 years consistantly, i'm close with the gym members, the owners, all of that. i never really got ne where, but i was still young and the biggest growth i had was when i took T3 and anator (drink mixture), where i put on some good weight and size, believe it or not. i also when lifting am always drinking protein drinks with creatine.
    5) okay so now my problem... ive missed a bit of lifting, because i've been busy, i had stopped putting on weight, i lost motivation, i mean everything just went downhill with school, my gf, job, friends, and wanting a minute of free time, and GAS prices! so now, im really wanting to get back devoted to lifting, its summer time, and i want a good jump. now i'm not sure if you guys here know much about it, but i really dont need/want the real hardcore steroid stuff and needles, im looking for the best alternatives... if there is such a thing? just somethign to throw on quick lbs with of course the right diet and exercise i know i know... i came across a stack of D-anabol 25, tren 75, and deca 200... yes or no for that? i never plan to use hardcore steroids so im not looking into anything like that so much, for all i know just a one time use now, maybe again later years, because i can keep it on with my diet and continuous weight lifting. but yea i guess my summary is.. do you guys have any recommendations for me? is that stack work? do u guys know stuff about the alternatives..? haha.

of course feel free to ask me about ne thing i may have missed or if u need more information/detail about anything.

ty so much for your time and reading my post, i hope i can get some good information about this, and quickly
    you will be better off getting yourself some creatine and no explode. go to your local gnc and pick you up some. then also check into the diet section and learn how to eat to gain. good luck bro

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Exclamation stats

we need your body fat and cycle experience widh at your age should be none......in my opinion that you won't want to hear is that you need to wait untill you are 23 or older....

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    If those are products from the banner above, they're pretty much useless. They're not real steroids .

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up diet

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    you will be better off getting yourself some creatine and no explode. go to your local gnc and pick you up some. then also check into the diet section and learn how to eat to gain. good luck bro
    x2 on the diet thing.....that is where it is at!.....FOOD!
    Last edited by skinnykenney; 06-18-2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: spelling

i know, like i said tho i'm not looking for REAL steroids because i'm not going to get that deep or serious into it. and if i have to wait till i'm 23 to take the pills or whatever then i am fine with that. the advice with the creatine and no explode, i dont have a problem trying that because i know they both work and i'm only 20, ive never taken the no explode b4, just always see it on the shelf. no other recomendations with it? like a bottle even?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    useful and helpful are pretty much the same thing... welcome aboard... and no explode sux ass.

dammit haha..... does it suck or doesn't it? i need somethin to go grab tomorrow guys, throw some shit at me haha ive heard first hand its good and also that it isnt. i just want real quick fast gains too, im not looking to put on 10 lbs in like 6 months... im thinking a little...... a lot more harder than that. haha

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceckste1 View Post
    i know, like i said tho i'm not looking for REAL steroids because i'm not going to get that deep or serious into it. and if i have to wait till i'm 23 to take the pills or whatever then i am fine with that. the advice with the creatine and no explode, i dont have a problem trying that because i know they both work and i'm only 20, ive never taken the no explode b4, just always see it on the shelf. no other recomendations with it? like a bottle even?
    You need to be serious about your diet and gym routine. Check out the diet sections and lifting sections of the forums. Research, read and absorb! This isnt the only site you can check out. Give it a serious try over the next couple years. If you can honestly say to yourself, I did my best and you didn't gain anything, Then maybe you can go down the steroid road. Cause at least at that point you will have the diet, weightlifting and knowledge in check.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    I agree with that no explode comment no expert but I believe there is a new creatine out there that might not cause so much water weight. That is what happened when I took no xplode, I did the opposite of its name just not in muscle.

is there any tips you guys can give about not maybe being able to afford gaining weight ? lol.... i'm not poor but my family has been going through hard times lately, and i know for a fact i would sooooo much rather be obese and have to lose weight than be in my position and have to put it on... its expensive just for the diet part. but yes i understand the "having a good diet" part and ive always been consistent in the gym. i am friends with a guy that travel's to gyms all over the U.S. and does promotions for them, so he' meets with allll the weight lifters and gets different routines so him and me worked something out thats really good for me. but i mean yea its hard to afford the food necessary....

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Not trying to be rude man but high school workouts and anabolic workouts are two different things in my opinion. The coach does not tell you to do a specific diet to gain lean mass they usually say hit the weights and get the grade. there is a lot of research and science to this stuff. Read some of the threads and forums, I just joined today and got some good answers from them. I did read that you take in 2800 to 3100 cals a day, thats good cals and protien I am pretty sure anything over a 1.5g of protein per lb is pretty good start.

Thread Information