Thread: Help with cycle

KILLACAM20 is offline New Member

Help with cycle

Ive done a cycle before but that was awhile ago so im not really not that new to this.

Anyways, tell me what you think of this cycle and what i maybe need to do different.

Test cyp for 4 weeks: 200mgs twice a week

Decca for 4 weeks: 400mgs a week

Anadrol for 4 weeks: 50mgs a day

Clomid for 4 weeks 20 days afrter last shot: 100mgs/day

Stats: Im 23, been lifting for 7 years, 5` 10``, 190 lbs, i eat a healthy diet, but a lot of protein. My goals are to get a lot bigger and stronger, and alot more cut.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro cycle is no good.
    all of your doses are correct but you need to run this cylce at least 8-10 weeks. the deca and test will just start kicking in at week 4.

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLACAM20 View Post
    Ive done a cycle before but that was awhile ago so im not really not that new to this.

Anyways, tell me what you think of this cycle and what i maybe need to do different.

Test cyp for 4 weeks: 200mgs twice a week

Decca for 4 weeks: 400mgs a week

Anadrol for 4 weeks: 50mgs a day

Clomid for 4 weeks 20 days afrter last shot: 100mgs/day

Stats: Im 23, been lifting for 7 years, 5` 10``, 190 lbs, i eat a healthy diet, but a lot of protein. My goals are to get a lot bigger and stronger, and alot more cut.

killa cam u have the most hilarous cycles of all time lmao, i forget ur others that u wanted to do, how bout this...eat more steak and and eggs, it will be alot more benifial to you then cycling, or RESEARCH BEFORE U POST!...that is by far one of the worst cycles ive ever seen, who would only do cyp and deca 4 weeks?

sorry to burn ya brother, but ur purposed cycles annoy the fucck outta me, kus u refuse to research before u post and this is not the 1st time!

KILLACAM20 is offline New Member
    No need to get mad!! Ha Ha Its not like im actually doing it right this second!! I havnt even gotten the stuff yet!! But thats all i really wanted to know. just asking questions

ok my dude, but u gotta research, u just made urself look like an ass with this post kus u didnt simply go to the deca and test profile and see that they dont kick in until week 4.. i cood see if u were doing a short burst cycle, but ur doses arent high enough for my grandmother to make gains! U dont have enough experience in opinion to deal with deca, if u wanna do a cycle, do test enth at 250mg/w every 3.5 days for 10 weeks, and do nolva 40mg down to 20 mg/d 2 weeks after last test shot for 3 weeks!...thats all u need for now!

Thread Information