_007 is offline Associate Member

another odd gyno experience

Ill open this thread by saying this is my personal experience, this is not a gyno reversal method.

Ok some say its impossible but ive had success reversing gyno with nolva dosed at 50mg a day for a period of 3 weeks. I got the gyno near the end of a 12 week cycle of test enth & deca . I ended the cycle when the gyno was noticeable as i looked in the mirror. I suspect i had the gyno for about 1-2 weeks. After waiting about a week i started on nolva & the gyno was gone in 3 weeks.

My latest experience with gyno is even weirder then the last. I got gyno again at about the same point in my last 12 week cycle of test cyp & tren ace. After the last time i got gyno & beat it with nolva i wasnt as concerned so i tried not to think about it and continued on with my cycle after all some nolva during the scheduled pct would clear it up right?.... wrong. So after waiting 2 weeks and being on nolva for 3 the gyno was worse then ever it looked bad. Since i finished my cycle its been about 2 months now i had pushed the gyno to the back of my mind and told myself you could hardly notice it. My work is holding a family fun day at a water park in just under 2 weeks so i figured ide take some dbol i had kicking around the house to bulk up a bit for the poolside. Its been 3 days since i started dbol at 20mg a day and guess what the gyno is totally gone! I cant explain but their it is for everyone to digest.

widescreen is offline Junior Member
    I don't know what to tell you man....

I'm on week 4 of test-e 250mg a week, and I've been taking 40mg of nolva for a couple weeks because I got gyno symptoms early. The lump is still there, but it's fluctuating in size. I dno if I should jump to an ai, or stop taking the nolva, and see what happens? What do you think...?

Something you dont want to play with i wouldnt chance it try the ai.

bump does anyone know why dbols did this or have a similar experience?

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    no idea but i am running nolva every day from the start with a dex on hand just in case im not playing games with that crap

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    Why not just run .25mg of adex eod? I mean I have gotten gyno symptoms while on cycle and taking 20 mg nolva ED. Since I began adex I haven't had one problem.

Thread Information