Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HDRIDER925 is offline Banned

Test 450 & Trenaject 100

I'm taking 1cc of Test 450 every 6 days and 1/2cc of Tren 100 every 3 days. Just started a few days ago. Wonder how that combo is going to work and when I will notice a difference? Also I will if at all feel it sometime? I also work out at least 5 days a week for a couple of hours a day.

Thanks!

Test 450 & Trenaject 100? First Time User

I'm taking 1cc of Test 450 every 6 days and 1/2cc of Tren 100 every 3 days. Just started a few days ago. Wonder how that combo is going to work and when I will notice a difference? Also I will if at all feel it sometime? I also work out at least 5 days a week for a couple of hours a day.

Thanks!

Sorry for the 2 threads. New to this!!!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    inject the test with the tren , so half cc of each twice a week, might be a good idea.

You should already know this before you started, but the test will take a few weeks, and the tren maybe a little bit less. I used tren before and I took a little over a week. Be careful of the acne and nite sweats tho.

Well I know what I've been told, but I wanted to just here from some more people.

What is it going to do in the week to a few weeks whenever it kicks in?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    for starters, is it tren a or tren e?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Regardless I dont think you should be using tren for your first cycle. But hey listen to the guy that sold it to ya. ITs a very harsh compound and a simple test cycle would be suffice.

And yes i know its preached every day but its for good reason. Your body is so receptive to androgens when you first start, thats why your first cycle is great with a simple test cycle and responds very well. Everyone thinks more is better and wants to stack without researching compounds. Diet is key and everyone thinks more AAS the better. SAve your money and spend it on what counts most, food. Plus your lack of experience with AAS with have you all over the place as far as emotions IMO. Get used to single AAS compounds before jumping into something such as tren.

Big
    threads merged

Ok thanks! So what someone was saying is I will start to notice a difference after a few weeks or what?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    for starters, is it tren a or tren e?
    ????

Not sure it says trenaject 100 on the front and on the back it says it's tren acetate.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by HDRIDER925 View Post
    Not sure it says trenaject 100 on the front and on the back it says it's tren acetate.
    well if it's tren acetate then it needs to be shot every day, or at most every other day.

Well it says Trenbalone acetate on the back and I was told every 3 days so every day or every other day huh?

Big
    Well it says Trenbalone acetate on the back and I was told every 3 days so every day or every other day huh?
    yep, I shoot tren a every day.

Ok well tomorrow would of been the 3rd day so I guess I can do it today, but then I still have to take the Test tomorrow. If I were to take them at the same time can I put them in the same syringe?

How much tren are you taking? I'm doing 1/2cc of Tren and 1cc of Test 450

Big
    yes you can mix them in the same syringe.
    I'm not taking tren at the moment, I meant that when I take tren I shoot it ed. Tren a is my favorite compound.

Cool. Oh also last Saturday when I took the Test 450 my ass still is sore...lol. Common? Also whats better Tren A or Tren E?

Big
    I hated test 450, painful gear.
    The only difference between tren e and tren a is the ester attached, e is a long ester and can be shot less frequently, a requires more frequent injections but hits quicker.

Would you also recommend taking 1/2cc of each or what I said I was doing?

Big
    Really dosages should be calculated by mg, not by cc. Tren is very potent and affects everyone differently, I recommend starting at the lower end of the scale and seeing how you do. If shooting ed, start around 40 to 45mg/day. If it's tren 100, that would be just under 1/2cc a day.

Now tomorrow is the 6th day for Test 450 so if I'm going to take tren now today then can I do test right now also which is the 5th day?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so i'm sitting here wondering, what with the questions you are asking that is...

you don't have the cycle planned, you probably don't have the pct planned or on hand..

wonder what your diet and exercise plan is like...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so i'm sitting here wondering, what with the questions you are asking that is...

you don't have the cycle planned, you probably don't have the pct planned or on hand..

wonder what your diet and exercise plan is like...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Well I had it down but now I'm hearing something a bit different. I took test on Sat and Tren on Tues. I was going to take both tomorrow but now I was told Tren every day to every other day instead of my every 3 days. So now I'm wondering on the Test. I've only taking 1 shot of each since I've had it so now this is where I want to get the planned completely figured out.

For the sore ass cheek...lol, is there anything I can do about that for the pain/soreness?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    For the sore ass cheek...lol, is there anything I can do about that for the pain/soreness?
    Warm, wet heat.

A heating pad

A bath

A long shower

It helps to inject right after a shower. 99.9% of the time i have no trouble after the fact if i do this.

If you are not showering at the time and are due to inject, sit on a heating pad for ten minutes before injecting. Massage the site before and after, as well.

You really did not do enough research before you started this lifestyle. Sooner or later you are going to pay.

Well I did alot of research and have some friends on it. Didn't know I could get soreness from high dosage or what not.

I know alot but I want to hear alot from other users besides the ones I know. Thanks for the info though and I'm still doing research on all this and more.

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Well I did alot of research and have some friends on it. Didn't know I could get soreness from high dosage or what not.
    It has nothing to do with dosage. It's the self creation of scar tissue you are dealing with. Move around as little as possible while the needle is in you. Make sure you get into a decent streching regiment, too. You are more prone to injury when using AAS.

I know alot but I want to hear alot from other users besides the ones I know. Thanks for the info though and I'm still doing research on all this and more.
    Well, keep researching. At least you are doing the best thing you can do, now. However, trust me when I say many vets here are shaking their heads as they read this thread. You'll see what I'm talking about as you progress. I'm not trying to be mean. Just trying to put things into perspective for you as you ask SIMPLE, BASIC questions you should know frontwards and backwards PRIOR to starting.

Good luck, bro.

Big
    As spy asked, what is your pct?

Whats PCT stand for?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Post cycle therapy

You should not be doing AAS, you obviously have no idea what you are doing,.......i am sure you will not listen to this advice, so here is what i would do..... take 1/4ml of test and 1/2ml of tren A eod.......this will keep your levels pretty stable, this will be 450mg of test every 8 days, and 50mg of tren A eod...... Even though, you should not be doing AAS anyway....

Ok now what is AAS? I have a routine down from a friend of mine I get it from who has been using it for years. I'm still learning alot about it but know enought to use it. Can I ask you why I was told 1cc of test every 4-5 days and 1/2cc every few days for now?

AAS= steroids ..........

You just need to stick around this site for a while, you have already started a f#cked up cycle, with no clue about PCT, which means if you do gain anything, you will lose it all in the end........you need to do more research, and stop your cycle as soon as you get some PCT gear......

Just a question it seems like from taking the Test 450 it makes me feel like weak and sick the next couple of days. Is this a coincidence or am I just getting sick...lol? I get sick quite often.

Now someone is telling me it's because my body isn't use to the extra testosterone ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information