awms is offline Senior Member

EQ 600mg with what oral?

Please dont say any thing about Test ect ect....Now what oral would you use as a kick start to this cycle If I want to keep gains lean!?

600mg eq week 1-14

height: 5"11
    weight: 190
    bf%: 10%

goals: to gain around 15lbs very lean muscle! and increase strength by about 50lbs avg on most lifts.

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member

Okay, I won't say anything

d bol

The breakfast of champions.

Pound for pound, good price and power.

30 days / 35mg to 50mg @ day recommended (generally)

Good luck

haha ye I was thinking of d-bol but the bloat might not look good on me lol Like I said Im trying to look as lean as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    haha ye I was thinking of d-bol but the bloat might not look good on me lol Like I said Im trying to look as lean as possible!
    Watch your sodium intake (i.e. don't eat anything out of a box from the grocery store). You will not be on test so that would help, as well.

Take an AI to regulate the potential bloat. Example : Armidex @ .25mg each day.

Honestly, your are looking for the best of both worlds in your two posts. You have find a balance somewhere. You diet is the ultimate tell tale for bloating along with everything else. We are what we eat. There is no dancing around that fact.

Makes sens....

600mg Eq weeks 1-14
    40mg d-bol weeks 1-4

Makes sens....

600mg Eq weeks 1-14
    40mg d-bol weeks 1-4
    That a boy.

You cannot go wrong with the dbol .

Personally, I feel the same on 35mg as I do on 50mg. It seems (for me) only the 'sides' go up when I up the dosage. Some guys here go up to 70mg -100mg each day and I do not recommend that for your body size and (assumed) experience.

Good luck, bro, and keep us posted.

What do you think my strength gains would be in the first 4 weeks with d-bol?

What do you think my strength gains would be in the first 4 weeks with d-bol?

More impressive than any compound pound per pound, IMO. You will notice strength gains instantly and feel like you have to literally shut yourself down at the gym even though you feel like you could go all day. Pay attention to that fact because joints, etc., are still the same! You do not want to hurt yourself with the 'bigger' workouts you will obviously have.

Downside? I experienced some lethargy. I needed a nap every once in awhile like a 80 yo man, lol. I could fall asleep anywherre for ten or twenty minutes. Felt good, thought... I was growing!

Start taking Milk Thistle now (and continue through) to get your liver happy as it can be for the situation.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Wow that is the most god aweful cycle i have ever seen!

#1 EQ is a VERY weak AAS so therefore you will not even come close to 5lbs of LEAN MUSCLE. You may gain 5lbs but the muscle is deteremined by your diet.

#2 dbol with EQ are you serious? EQ is mainly used for its lean dry gains so why through on top of that a highly aromatizing compound that mainly puts a hell of a lot of water weight on you?

I think you thoughts should be focused elsewhere as finding out what compounds do what and how they affect your body. Remember diet is key.

And using 2 suppresive compounds at 1 time without using some form of test as a base will most likely make you end up feeling like shit.

Thread Information