redrum86 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Help on anavar. Need schooling

Stats:
    Male
    6'3
    240lbs
    BF: prob somewhere around 23%

I was reading some info about Avavar and not quite sure if it's right for me. I am looking to take something to help me lose weight with the least amount of side effects. I was reading something about it giving permanent gains. What does this mean? I was looking into clen and from my understanding, it's to help you get cut more or less. I am looking to only to take one product if possible. Can someone school me on what to do?
    Thanks,
    -Anthony

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Whats "right" for you is 2000mg of Cardio daily and a good diet.....you'll hear it again and again but the honest truth is at 23% body fat your just wasting your money

Go to diet section READ UP

Then maybe try some OTC fatburner ONCE you have gotten your body moving

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    How good is your diet and cardio?

I ask because I've cut over 25 lbs of fat in 4 months just by having a strict diet and cardio regimine. Is your diet and cardio where it needs to be?

Blog Entries
    No my diet and cardio isn't. I guess I am man enough to say I am looking for the easy way out and get a little "push" so I can see my body start transforming and then doing it on my own.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redrum86 View Post
    No my diet and cardio isn't. I guess I am man enough to say I am looking for the easy way out and get a little "push" so I can see my body start transforming and then doing it on my own.

I lost 30lbs in 3 months at the beginning of this year on a keto diet. Be sure to take your healty fats and tons of water. If you can wrap your mind around eating chicken breast, egg whites, and fat free cottage cheese (and little else) and drinking tons of water the pounds will shed like crazy.

And I don't know how old you are but there are some steroids that will help (at least older guys) loose weight simply by taking the substance. I know I'm new here but there is are differences between 35+ yo men and guys in their early 20's. I have lost weight before by simply using a test transdermal creme and taking modafonil. In fact that is what kickstarted my keto diet.

The above is not meant to in any way detract from the suggestions that cardio and diet are of key importance (both to weight loss and health in general). But at 295 lbs and age 40 I'm sure as hell glad I used a keto diet to shed some lb's.

I find it odd that nobody blinks an eye at kickstarting their cycles with dbol but so many people seem to have a problem with somone wanting to kickstart a diet. Healthwise, it seems that weight loss would take presidence over adding a few lb's of muscle quickly.
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 06-18-2008 at 04:03 AM.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    I find it odd that nobody blinks an eye at kick starting their cycles with dbol but so many people seem to have a problem with someone wanting to kick start a diet. Health wise, it seems that weight loss would take precedence over adding a few lb's of muscle quickly.
    I think it is because the forum tries to promote things in a manner that will give you results that last. Also to make sure you do it the right way and not hurt yourself. People have a preconceived image in their head of how they will look when they take steroids . People don't look that way just from the steroids. Thats where they get the mass for sure. The rest comes from diet and anaerobic/aerobic activity. If they don't have these basics down, they are doomed to fail. They end up taking more steroids or do something to really hurt themselves. Hence the endless posts on this forum of people asking for immediate help cause they weren't prepared properly for steroid use . Anyways.. I think I am rambling

Blog Entries
    But I imagine taking a substance along with diet and exercise is better than diet and exercise alone, no?
    I wouldn't even know where to start. I am also looking to lift weights but don't want all the muscle I earned to be eaten up from the cardio. Would 3 days a week at 1hr a day of running or biking be enough?
    I am 22 btw.

BigDog225 is offline New Member
    Im new to posting but been viewing the forums for about 2 years. I personally lost 50lbs in 2 1/2 months over two years ago and have kept it all off. I would say if you feel you need something to kick start it off then there are a million supplements out there you can take but I stuck with multivitamins, and a good diet. Went from eating 2 to 3 times a day of junk to eating 5-7 times a day of healthy food reducing my calorie intake by alot and never eating a certain amount per day to keep the body guessing. Ran in the mornings on an empty stomach right after waking up for 20 mins at target heart rate and would not eat my first meal for one hour after that run. Only drank water. Then lifted weights in the evening. I did supplement meal replacement shakes at times when I had no time to prepare a meal. Ill tell you the biggest key to success for me was being prepared. Have everything you need to suceed or you are setting yourself up to fail. I also logged everything in a journal, calories, protein, fat, cards, and sodium. Kept me honest. If I wanted to mess up I knew I was going to write it down so I just didnt mess up. Another thing was I kept my reasons and goals for wanting to lose close to me. Pictures of the younger days, kept in mind families genetics for heart disease etc. Helped to give me that extra push throughout the process. I did have a cheat day once a week but dont overdue it though. Remember your eating to live and not living to eat. Its not what I want, its what my body needs. FYI Im 28 now. I was 25-26 when I did this. I went from 225 to 175. Although I have maintained I did stop the working out and eating healthy and lost alot of muscle. I am now ready to go to the another level and have already started up again even more strict then before.
    Hope this helps and you have found an awesome place.

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    Whats "right" for you is 2000mg of Cardio daily and a good diet.....you'll hear it again and again but the honest truth is at 23% body fat your just wasting your money

Go to diet section READ UP

Then maybe try some OTC fatburner ONCE you have gotten your body moving
    Not necessarily true at least not for me, I've cycled at 19% BF and had some solid lean mass gains while dropping a few percentage points in BF. Its mostly consistency in the gym at the right intake of calories.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the insight BigDog. I guess I will try the good old fashion diet. Thanks to everyone else who answered too.

Thread Information