emem is offline New Member

below injection spot inflamed

this is my first time posting so sorry if i say anything that i souldn't. ive recentely started a cycle of deca and tes. i hav used deca b4 but not tes. i used a 20gauge to draw and changed to another 20gauge to inject. i injected my delt monday around 5pm (new york time) 100cc of both in the same syringe. a day later it became sore which i expected. now today i hav a red mark about 2 inches in diameter below my injection spot. and the whole muscle is sore and it is hot to the touch. im jus wonder if this is normal or i did anything wrong since the redness is less on my delt and more on the top on my tricep i injected my delt toward that back of the muscle. i hav read other threads which were helpful but i thought i sould ask myself, so sorry if i hav asked a question that has been asked a billion times. my buddy i got my gear from is away so i cant talk to him about it, and there is noone else that i can ask. any input is very much appreciated.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus christ your hard, 20g, f*ck that, no wonder it hurts.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    that happens alot to me when i inject in my delts. the redness and swelling isnt on the injection spot. it goes down to my bicep pretty much. it always goes away after about a week. you should be fine. just keep an eye on it.

and a 20 gauge pin?? ouch. i use 25g to stick myself.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah thats normal... esp for a virgin muscle also... same thing happened to me when i first shot my delt and tri.... it will go down just but some heat/ice on it and it will feel better...

and same as above.. i use a 25g to shoot, a 20g... damn ouch!

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    100cc's... are you serious

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    wow i didnt even see that!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I missed that too, no wonder you use a 20g, it would take forever with a 25g lol.

my fault one to many zeros i took 10cc of each. im goin to order a smaller gauge pins cause 20g does feel unnessessary. im also going to get a heating pad to go along with that ice pack i got at home. thank you all for the advise everyone it was very helpful. im not experience enough with this to use my own judgement, u guys r gentlemen and scholars. take care God bless

Quote Originally Posted by emem View Post
    my fault one to many zeros i took 10cc of each. im goin to order a smaller gauge pins cause 20g does feel unnessessary. im also going to get a heating pad to go along with that ice pack i got at home. thank you all for the advise everyone it was very helpful. im not experience enough with this to use my own judgement, u guys r gentlemen and scholars. take care God bless
    awww, i think he made me blush.

your welcome.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    You put 10cc of each in one injection area? That is a lot of any substance to inject into one site. And You should really try to use a smaller gauge needle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You must be mistaken atleast I hope you are....
    20cc of those compounds would be very dangerous...the syringe would be huge.

yea sorry. im uneducated when it comes to this, plus i was never was good with the measurement table in school. my fault if i sound ludacris. i draw 1cc from each.

if you cant even describe to us what the correct dosage/numbers of things you are taking. then you really shoudnt be injecting said items.

just my 2cc's

i had a knowledgeable buddy like i said who isnt really responding to me for his own reasons and well i hav reasons of my own for doing what im doin. i eat right and work out right and hav taken supplements so i didnt figure 1cc a few times a week of each said substance would b harmful atleast till my friend was able to get back to me. i apologized for asking a question without giving the right info. im only human.

Thread Information