smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned

Question traveling with gear

what you guys think would be the best option for traveling by car with injectables, i will be gone and need to inject 3 times, currently running sust and mast eod. what do you guys think the best way to take it with me would be, or just double up before i leave? but dont want to get down while im on vacation because i miss couple shots you know.
    I pmd some guys already about it but wanted to get a general concensis.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just preload the amount of syringes you need and pack those, a few pins is easy to hide, plus your travelling in the car.....just follow the speed limit and dont do anything stupid, and your good to go.....

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what i do when i have to travel is take my syringes/needles/alcohol wipes and my vial of test p all in a travel bag w/ my protein mix and vitamins... all of that in a backpack... its pretty easy to take, and not many questions are asked cause its a black travel bag and a black backpack...

Blog Entries
    and if u have it in a area unreachable from your seat in a zipped bag, cops cannot legally search in it.. so u should be good

I make that a rule not to ride around with gear. If it were me I'd double up my shots, if your just worried about missing 3 injections then yea thats what I'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    and if u have it in a area unreachable from your seat in a zipped bag, cops cannot legally search in it.. so u should be good

Not true at all.......with reasonable suspision, cops can search the entire vehicle///////

where i live, a cop can pull you over and seardh the vehicle if it has too many bumper stickers or window stickers......

It all depends on where you live....

Blog Entries
    nope, they have to have a search warrant legally... its the 4th amendment.... (well if ur in the states)

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/c...n/amendment04/

" police may seize contraband and suspicious items ''in plain view'' inside the passenger compartment.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/c...nt04/03.html#4

its the same as a safe in ur house, cops have to have a search warrant to open a safe...

i thought about getting a small cash lock box and putting it in the bottom of my travel bag??

Blog Entries
    ^ that would work...

g0dsend is offline Member
    Just find a really good hiding spot in your car, I know my car I have the best hiding spot were no cop would find anything. My dash pulls out and theirs a hidden compartment far back, almost close to the engine. Thats where I store everything...

nope, they have to have a search warrant legally... its the 4th amendment.... (well if ur in the states)

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/c...n/amendment04/

" police may seize contraband and suspicious items ''in plain view'' inside the passenger compartment.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/c...nt04/03.html#4

its the same as a safe in ur house, cops have to have a search warrant to open a safe...

that might be, but where i live......there are too many cops with nothing to do but bother people.....very very safe community,

I have been pulled over and contraband taken from my trunk.....and no4th amendment kept me from going to jail, paying a big fine, or getting my stuff back.....

Cops do what they want, plain and simple....

Blog Entries
    if you tell them no, they legally cannot search.... but that sucks... u didnt argue or anything?

I would hide in my ride but its my old ladys folks ride and i know if some cop was having a bad day and wanted to search then her parents would oblige that so thats why i think i need the lock box

seriously dude, the cops do what they want here.......if you say no, they will have a search warrant within 30min......so they just go ahead and search, even if you say no.....when i said no, i was put in handcuffs, and put in the back of the car, while they ripped my vehicle apart......

I do like the no crime though.....

Blog Entries
    so.... if they are driving the cops shouldnt ahve any reasonable suspicious activity to want to search the car.... and if u are driving u can say no

Blog Entries
    ahh... that sucks... i have no crime also but no cops like that... that sucks!

where is that at?

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    here in cali they say that if there is suspiscion of illegal activity...ie. smell weed or see contraband...they can search the car legally...and if you say no they can't search it then they will hold you there till they get a search warrant

think thats about the way it is everywhere, if they want you bad enough they will get you... wether it be fore the crime they think you commeted or some bs

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    When I travel overseas which I do a lot, I just buy the gear I need in the country I'm visiting its legal almost everywhere but here. If I travel by car, I mail it where I'll be staying and pick it up when I arrive.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Dogs are not trained to sniff steroids as far as I know.

Have you ever been asked/intimidated into consenting to a search of your vehicle before? (cops will ask or not ask depending on how they 'profile' you)

If your car has been searched 3-4 times that's one thing, if you have never been asked to consent to a search, drive a volvo and have short hair and dress conservatively, etc it's unlikely it would even cross a cops mind to ask you to have your car searched.

If you've got greatful dead stickers and look like a stoner, that's a whole other ballgame.

Also, when cops do search cars, unless they already KNOW that the person has drugs (either b/c they look whacked out, they observed a drug transaction, they know the person is a dealer, whatever, they are not going to tear your car apart searching for something).

Based on the way cops would profile me today I could be doing 90mph down the highway and will get a ticket but no cop is going to want to look in my trunk. That was not the case 20 yrs ago however.

Now if you went so far as to store gear in the cabin air filter of your car behind your dash, well how many shows of cops have you seen where they tear some random dudes car apart to that extent? REally doesn't happen unless the person is a known doper, and probably only really when they are a known dealer.

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    isnt it only illegal to traffic steroids . is not illeagal us steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by prima07 View Post
    isnt it only illegal to traffic steroids. is not illeagal us steroids.
    In the usa steroids are a controlled substance, schedule III. Possession of any ammt of them without a legt prescription to have them is drug possession and a criminal offense.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    ok here is an idea, if i ever had to travel with gear this is what i would do.

1. go to a pharmacy and buy some insulin . it is legal in all 50 states except alaska to buy humalin-r over the counter.

2. get insulin pins.

3. empty all insulin from amount of bottles needed.

4. fill said bottles with appropriate gear.

5. no real worries. insulin in bottles, pins for slin. throw a few cookies in there and tell them that you go hypoglycemic quite often, nice touch, and you are good to go.

its a bit extravagant but i think pretty much fool proof.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    truth is noone can really help you we dont know how strict the cops are or if they look for that stuff or how cool you are they are trained and smell fear and will snowball ater they get onto you about anything, its gonna be a risk and depend on how calm and cool both parties involved are

916casanova is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering the same thing. We are going on a cruise and never been. How thurough are they on searches?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    If a cop wants to look, he's gonna make a way to look.

Do not follow this short-sighted advise.

Get creative.

Buy one of those containers that look like a tennis ball can or a coke can and hide it in there. Or just under the inner bag of a box of 'Cheese nips' (don't eat the nips). Inside a bottle of shampoo.

Think!

Billy-the-kid is offline Banned
    The 4th Amendment only protects your person, house, papers, and possessions from illegal government searches. Vehicles are an exception the the search warrant rule because they are moveable and can be driven away. It is called probable cause with exigent circumstances.

If an officer has P.C., arrests you, finds something (like a syringe or other contraband) in plane view, or you give him consent, he can search your car w/o a warrant. The best place to hide it is in the trunk, because it is out of the "wing span" of the driver & passenger(s). If your pulled over be cool, don't give consent to search if asked, and don't get arrested. Follow these rules and you will be golden.

what if you have a lockbox in the vehicle? whats the laws on that?

Billy-the-kid is offline Banned
    In US v. Valliant the US Court of Appeals upheald a search of a locked briefcase found on the passenger seat of a car when the driver was arrested.

Any container in a car (I.E. lock box) is subject to search if it is within the arrestee's reach at the time of his arrest.

The key is probable cause. If a cop has P.C. he will arrest you and search your car. He will then do an inventory search and check your truck. Don't give the oficer P.C. and your fine.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    ok here is an idea, if i ever had to travel with gear this is what i would do.

1. go to a pharmacy and buy some insulin . it is legal in all 50 states except alaska to buy humalin-r over the counter.

2. get insulin pins.

3. empty all insulin from amount of bottles needed.

4. fill said bottles with appropriate gear.

5. no real worries. insulin in bottles, pins for slin. throw a few cookies in there and tell them that you go hypoglycemic quite often, nice touch, and you are good to go.

its a bit extravagant but i think pretty much fool proof.

although, in some states it is illegal to posses insulin pins without a prescription.......just depends on how dick the cops want to be.....

well i dont plan on getting arrested so guess there not going to get to look in my box how do you know so much about this billy the kid?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    although, in some states it is illegal to posses insulin pins without a prescription.......just depends on how dick the cops want to be.....
    youre right good point, i did notice that in some states you could buy slin otc, but couldnt buy the needle/syringes. seems like its just the upper eastern seaboard states for the most part.maryland,nj,penn,nh,mass,delaware,conn,maine.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-the-kid View Post
    In US v. Valliant the US Court of Appeals upheald a search of a locked briefcase found on the passenger seat of a car when the driver was arrested.

Any container in a car (I.E. lock box) is subject to search if it is within the arrestee's reach at the time of his arrest.

The key is probable cause. If a cop has P.C. he will arrest you and search your car. He will then do an inventory search and check your truck. Don't give the oficer P.C. and your fine.
    We are still talking about steroids here, right? I'm fairly certain that police do not strip down every car after they arrest people who happen to be driving in one when they are arrested. So dogs ain't gonna stiff it and neither are the cops.

wear your seat belt. go the speed limit. make sure all your lights are working. do not have anything obscuring your plate in any way, such as holders that outline them and advertise sports teams. use your turn signals.

if pulled over, signal, pull over and stop. shut off car. put on e brake. turn interior light of car on if it is night. put keys on dashboard so the cop can see you put them there. keep your hands on 10 and 2 on the wheel. be polite. follow his directions. don't argue. don't give any attitude.

don't drive drinking or anything, dont have beer containers in the car. make sure the car is relatively clean on the inside, no mcdonalds bags and random trash.

cops pull ppl over all the time. they rarely want to search. they want to search if they profile you as a druggie. don't fit that profile.

getting arrested should not even enter into it.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    think thats about the way it is everywhere, if they want you bad enough they will get you... wether it be fore the crime they think you commeted or some bs

I don't like the lockbox idea. Especially if it's in plain view. It's not a common thing so the cop might ask you what is in it. Why even go there? Hide your stuff in the trunk very well. Or in the dash. If you can keep your cool and don't fit the profile of a drug user or trouble maker, don't have any type of criminal record, you can have a body in your trunk and as long as there is no smell and no blood dripping it shouldn't even cross the cops mind to request a search.

That's the goal. Exist under the radar. Be an invisible random compliant citizen law obeying do gooder in his eyes. Cops don't like to waste their time and don't want to randomly search cars unless the passengers fit a profile.

bobo0101 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by bobo0101; 03-03-2013 at 12:29 AM.

916casanova is offline Associate Member
    Anyone ever been on a cruise? How thurough are they with the search? Safe to take gear or no? I'd have to cut my 12 week down to 10 if so. Not sure how bad of a loss I'd have with my gains doing that though.

Millard Baker is offline Respected Member
    I just make sure to put the steroids and syringes in a plastic ziplock bag and carry them on the plane with me

Thread Information