Thread: New Guy Here!

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum

New Guy Here!

What's up ppl? Just got signed in, eager to learn and get some info from some ppl that know about this stuff. I am not new to working out but I some excess weight to lose got to focus on a better diet, not as much cardio since I got out the service. I still got good endurance and can run with the best but I just slacked off on trying to stay skinny and in shape. I read a some stuff in here that was already helpful.

I do have a question that I am confused about, is it better to lose the weight and start over by that I mean adding lean mass with supplements and high protein low carb diet? Any suggestions and comments will be helpful and appreciated as long as you all remember rangers lead the way. lol

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    it is better to cut first so your gains are healthy and lean but to put on mass your not gonna go low carb check out the newbie starter pack at the top of the page it tells everything

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Absolutely cut and get your diet in check first. Steroids without a proper diet are pretty much wasted, so diet is extremely important.

Sweet! That is what I thought. Should I get to certain body fat before starting to add on the lean mass by that I mean low weight, high reps, cardio. Supplements like arson or hydroxycut are they recommended for weight lose or is the more natural approach better? These questions might be in that newbie starter pack but for some reasons my ability to find it not there, I need a grid and way points(lol) ANYONE GOT A COMPASS?

most recommend being below 15 percent body fat but im not doing my cycle until im at 8 percent, hydroxycut is good i had great results with lipo6 for cutting i did that all natural cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, low carbs, high protein to protect muscle it takes a while but its worth it

go to the main steroid forum page and then go down into the diet forum youll find everything there also check out bodybuilding.com they have aton of nutrition articles, good luck

Good that takes a load off that is what I bought, dang GNC talked me into it, then I thought to myself does he make commision. I thought that it would be pretty much worthless to pack on lean mass on top of fat. Low carbs should be determine by body height,weight and age right? As far protein goes most ppl should consume anywhere between 1.2g and 2.2g of protein per lb, right? Is there any other store products that will help me?

crosh86 is offline New Member
    hey, Im about to start a cycle of test prop and stack it with mastron100, I wasn't sure how many cc i should be taking a week between the to, if anyone can help let me know?

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosh86 View Post
    hey, Im about to start a cycle of test prop and stack it with mastron100, I wasn't sure how many cc i should be taking a week between the to, if anyone can help let me know?
    Start your own thread.

just stick with the lipo or hydroxy for energy and fat loss i also use creatine and bsn nitrix too get your multi vitamins in and your bcaas thats pretty much it the rest is up to diet and cardio

Thanks ppl for being helpful. I realized that I could be in the wrong forum. since I am in here I ordered some stuff with a friend and its been like six weeks. I was getting a cutter that the guy recomended that would help cut weight. I realized after doing some research that I should probably wait anyway you know test out the shelf life before I start, and use it during a cycle, but I did not intend to wait as in didn't even get the product. He has ordered from this guy numerous amounts of times and never had any problems is there anything we can do or are we just s.o.l.

just wait and see evryones going under little bu little so dont be surprised if its the end of your source but it may just be a delay hit him up and see whats going on

Hey thanks man your a big help. You know besides that last question I should have read a little more forums did not realize that many ppl had the same questions. I heard everyone is going under, so that was kind of my thought of my source. You can not really post anything in here about certain things does that take time to get to know the members. That guy want even answer emails, harsh times I guess.

yeah i guess after a few good posts and some time the mods will start pming with you and things fall together after awhile just learn what you can on here and be patient

Thats fine man got some fat to get off some more fat anyway. Man I wish the gov could see there well spent taxes now, a lazy chair, feet up and a can of lard watching soaps.J/K
    I got to get motivated now though thanks for the advice though, starting my workout in the morning about 6 and probably be at the hospital by 7 with a 14ga IV drip at full

good luck bro

Is that banner at the bottom of page true or can you buy protein and stuff like that somewhere cheaper?

I have reading for a while not trying to find out all the answers now but where do you do go to find out what is the best thing to do for what results you are looking for? Like for instance when starting a novice cycle do you do what is suggested in newbie stater pack or do you base it off what you want for gains? Sometimes I read into things to much but if you are trying not to be to noticable as far as major weight gains either by muscle or water what would be the best solution.

Anybody?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you should get down to no higher than 15%bf before thinking about a cycle.. you can achieve this naturally w/ diet and cardio and a good workout...

as for the red banner's protein, i have no idea, i get mine at GNC...

I had good results from hyrdoxycut hardcore, and i actually need to get another bottle when i get some $...

Thats my advice...

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Wow Wow Wow!!!!!! First off welcome to the forum bro. When we all join up we always post are stats... Age, weight, Body Fat%, height, ect ect..Cycle Experience. If you are carrying some pudge dude hit the diet forum and start their. What are your overall goals?? Post up the stats so we can give you solid advice.. Best of Luck and welcome

I am 25yrs old 200lbs body fat about 18% 6'0". No cycle experience still reading some post and forums. I am trying to get down in size then just start hitting the mass building stage, found out that its better to start fresh.

Thread Information