Thumbs down Nose Bleed; Remedies? (I don't get these..)

So I got a nose bleed today, and I was wondering what kind of supplements do people take/have successfully taken.

I will eliminate sodium from my diet (or drop it significantly), take an AI eod, and take CoQ10 alongside a powerful antioxidant supplement.

What else are my options? (I spent like $100 thus far.. haha)

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    uhhh, dude. your overreacting. its just a nosebleed. check your blood pressure. i wouldnt worry about it unless you start getting them everyday. but if this is your first in like forever... then just wait till it stops bleeding. and go on like nothing happened.

i used to get them all the time. and ive had my nose broken and never fixed so it still bleeds everytime i blow my nose in the shower. but its just a little blood. nothing to get worked up over.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Some people naturally get nose bleeds easily. It depends on the vein placement in your nose. When I was younger it was real bad. If I would just bump my nose, it would start bleeding. I grew out of it, but they still happen on a rare occasion.

well, im almost positive its because im running a high dosage of an oral for a long(ish) time alongside my other gear.
    Cyp 500 p/w
    Var (4 weeks) -80mg e/d
    [and now] Tbol 4 weeks -80mg e/d

I wouldn't be worried, if this had happened before, but nothing else would explain it! I mean, I trian hard, i eat right, and my sodium intake isnt stupid (although it could be high i guess ,.. because i never look for it)

well if your on cycle. then your blood count would be higher. leading to higher blood pressure. leading to nose bleeds possibly. so check your blood pressure. and maybe take some asprin. helps me when i got bloody noses. i guess it thins the blood a bit and helps relax the veins or whatnot.

yeah.. deal.

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    nosebleeds? ur best friend will be a tampon... works like a charm...

zartan is offline Banned
    Dude I used to get nose bleeds all the time, its not that big a deal. If its serious and you're getting them everyday (like I used to), go to the ear nose and throat doctor and he will cauterize the blood vessels. If you want to stop the bleeding, put your nose in the freezer and breathe through it, it works like a charm.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^ really? the freezer thing works? i had no idea, imma try that next time i have one maybe i wont have to look weird w/ lil strings hanging out from my nose lol

zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    ^^ really? the freezer thing works? i had no idea, imma try that next time i have one maybe i wont have to look weird w/ lil strings hanging out from my nose lol

Freezer is KEY. Also you can get some of those ammonia dealio's, 'smelling salts' or whatever they call it, the capsule you break open and hold under someone's nose if they passed out, ends a nose bleed FAST.

Check your blood pressure.

BigMC is offline Junior Member
    I always get nosebleeds on cycles. Polycythemia is more then likely the cause. Its all part of it.

Thread Information