jtuner77 is offline Member

Need Some Cycle Guidance.........please Read

229 now(lost fat), was 237 at 22% body fat
    6Ft tall

on day 12 of clen /t3 cycle. Doses ar 120MCG-Clen/100MCG-T3. No cramping but also don't feel any affects of clen anymore. Started taking Benadryl to clean receptors. Diet listed below.

8:30-9:30am Cardio on empty stomach(EOD)

10am get home drink a protein shake and a bowl of oats with a teaspoon of brown sugar.

12pm Chicken breast

2PM Chicken breast

4PM Chicken breast and shake

6PM Tuna and some brown rice

8PM Isopure drink

9:30pm yams

10pm work out for 2-3 hours(inbetween I will start to drink a protein shake with some oats and strawberries in it)

Get home at about 1am and drink another protein shake

2-3am go to bed

I can't seem to lose anymore weight but i am starting to feel my muscles grow and replace the areas where there was fat, IE back of legs, chest, arms, etc.

I have been thinking of taking some Test, Winny and EQ after I finish the next 4 weeks of clen.

Any guidance as to if this would be a good cycle? I am looking to gain and hold lean mass. I was hoping to get down to 210 but be cut as shit. I give a Winny/EQ only cycle would help me get more definition and get cut without gaining TONS of mass.

Last cycle of Winny(5 years ago) helped me put on 10-15 pounds of muscle easy and strength was through the roof. Sex drive was semi low on that cycle and got some gyno afterwards. I am prone to gyno and had some fat removed out of the pecs before but gland is stil there.

Wonder if this will be good, not cause more gyno and what will I need to take PCT and if someone can chart out how much I need. I already have a bottle of EQ.

Any insight would be appreciated.
    Last edited by jtuner77; 06-19-2008 at 07:25 PM.

bmit is offline Member
    bro, you need to go to diet board and get a new cutting diet. that is most important thing you could do for your physique right now

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    yeah low carb is key but you have practically none you need to balance it out

I posted in the Diet subforum and no help, should I just add more oats randomly through out the day?

Anything? Anyone?

if your cutting you need to burn 800 to 1000 less calories a week than you take in you need to find out your bmr at bb.com and then figure out what you need for calories and break it down into ration like 40/40/20 or something like that

on bb.com they have article for diets allready made out you just switch foods in that meet your needs and the ammounts and your good to go i usually dont count strict calories just six small meals a day and learn when to eat what and feel your body out if im losing 3 pounds a weeak and body fat is dropping i stick to it if not ill lower the carbs or run an extra day that week

Thread Information