mikeymike67 is offline New Member

new..need adv.on e.and prop.

HI,new to forum.I'm 40 been training for 15yrs wt.194 6' I did a cycle of test e. about 2.5 months ago and responded well.I've got test e and prop.plus deca on hand.my question is..what should I do first e or prop. and how much.very grateful for any help.

need help test e and prop.

Hi,I'm a new mem.I'm 40 wt. 195 6' I did a cycle of e 2.5 months ago.I've got prop. and e on hand and also deca .question is what one should i do first? e or prop. and how much?and how long after should i do the other.Oh and I've been training for 15 yrs and the e 2.5 months ago was my first cycle ever.very grateful for any advice.

bmit is offline Member
    have you read the steroid profiles for prop, e, and deca . have you looked up newbie cycles? have you read the stickies, have you looked at the educational forum? do this first and then come back

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    threads merged

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    prop to kickastart wk1-4 and test e wk1-12

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike67 View Post
    HI,new to forum.I'm 40 been training for 15yrs wt.194 6' I did a cycle of test e. about 2.5 months ago and responded well.I've got test e and prop.plus deca on hand.my question is..what should I do first e or prop. and how much.very grateful for any help.
    usually the rule of thumb is to wait time on gear + pct time, before you start another cycle.. I'd wait a few more weeks also what are your goals, would this be a bulking/cutting cycle? and what does your diet look like

yeah good diet or nothin really

Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    usually the rule of thumb is to wait time on gear + pct time, before you start another cycle.. I'd wait a few more weeks also what are your goals, would this be a bulking/cutting cycle? and what does your diet look like
    Hey thanks,it would be a bulking cycle,and my diet is good on top of it for sure.and after reading this forum it can only get better.thanks for the help

no problem good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    no problem good luck
    hey,so another question,I've got a 100mg vial of prop. and 300mg of deca could you give me some advice on a dosage and how to proceed from here.again 195 good clean diet really watch my intake.thanks

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    search out newbie cycles so you learn for yourself. We don't spoon feed infor here, you give us your cycle and we'll critique it or recomend something else. IT seems that you don't know much about AAS so look around. How long was your last cycle? I doubt your ready to get back on another....

Also you say your diet is great and you ared 194 at 6', what is your goal are you trying to bulk? You need to accomadate any new gains made so therefore you will need to increase your diet from what you already have to recieve new gains or it will be a waste of time.

thanks for your reply.so my last cycle was 12wks e.and that was about 2.5 months ago.your right been reading more about diet and cycles need to increase cal.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike67 View Post
    thanks for your reply.so my last cycle was 12wks e.and that was about 2.5 months ago.your right been reading more about diet and cycles need to increase cal.
    Ok so lets say you ran a 4 week PCT.... you don't need to cycle again until 16 weeks later... so if you've been off 10 weeks... you need to wait another month and a half.

Gear on + PCT = time OFF

Thread Information